0 0%

4 44.44%

2 22.22%

0 0%

3 33.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LL Cool J - Exit 13

Inspektah Meth-Tical

LL to me is more charistmatic on the mic. Like if i were to choose to listen to one of them in their prime in like a 5-7 minuate song, i would definetly say LL.

The real cool J is Jesus.

Would the real cool J please stand up?

i don't know how the fuck he left this off the album tho, this shit is such a heatrock:

i added this, "New York" and "5 Boroughs" and deleted a few tracks such as "Baby", "Baby RMX", "Like A Radio", "I Fall In Love", "Get Over Here" and voila you got a iLL album... LL still one of the best, hope he will continue to sound this inspired on his next album (which will be on a new label as well which will be interesting to see what he goes for).

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

-

LOL@Claaa7 thinks Exit 13 is better than Mr Smith hahahahahahahahaha.

^ LOL where did i say that? i was making a point that an album can be soft and great at thee same time - "Mr. Smith" was definitely LL's softest album @ the time and it was still BANGING.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

-

Mr Smith isn't hardly a soft album. His Phenomenon, Ten, Exit 13 albums are soft LOL. I can't comment on his The Definition and Todd Smith albums because i haven't heard them and i don't wanna hear them LOL. It's sad to me how he fell off after The GOAT album. I don't know why he didn't stick to hardcore music after The GOAT. He had a successful run from Radio until Mr Smith and then he had to do some gay music when Phenomenon came out. Then he decided to do hardcore music again when The GOAT came out and then he went back to doing soft music after The GOAT LOL. He needs to make up his damn mind on whether or not he's gonna do hardcore or gay music. I do agree with Canibus when he said 99% of LL's fans wear high heels but LL does have some male fans but i think he lost his male fans when Phenomenon came out and after The GOAT.

SHAOLIN STUDENT wutangclan97chamber's Avatar

i just bought this for 10% off. its ight. it switches soft to hard a lot. the love songs are gay but he is Ladies Love Cool James so of course there will be love shit.

-

I finally heard The Definition and Todd Smith albums at Amazon.com and they're terrible. It's really sad that he can't make good music consistently. He switches up his music too much doing hardcore stuff and then do soft music. Make up your damn mind LL damn. If you aren't gonna do only hardcore stuff like your earlier classic albums, then stop making music and stick to doing tv shows and movies. His NCIS Los Angeles tv show is wack. I don't even watch it but i've seen the commercials. LOL@him wearing tight shirts on the show hahahahahahahaha. I watched 2 old footages of him on Youtube while he was in the studio working on Exit 13 and he was dissing Jay-Z and the other footage i saw, he was being interviewed by a black guy at a party about his feelings about Jay-Z not promoting his Exit 13 album. He also dissed expensive producers on the footage i saw that he was being interviewed and i agreed with what he said. He shouldn't be mad at Jay-Z for not promoting his album because if the album was promoted, it still wouldn't have sold LOL. LL needs to realize his music sucks now and ain't nobody checking for him. He also needs to understand that rap fans now are young idiots who don't know what real rap is.