Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Copying Wu

Default Copying Wu

I think this needs to be fully address.

the audio section and rappers on this site blow.

why?

cause 99% of them are trying pretending to be wutang. like, when i used to play power rangers around the jungle gym pretending.

Fucking quit, all the producers are trying to be rza

*insert wutangish sounds*

*insert wutang voice sample*

*create shitty loop*

it's to the point that they purposely try making the sound quality bad because wutangs early work was made by a guy in his basement.

lord of the lo-fi? why? why would you purposely make a lo-fi cd? that shit would have been that much more bitchin as lord of the high-fi

and then the rappers? wow. Wutang vocabulary, fake wutang beats, fake wutang lyrics, fake wutang samples, fake wutang names, fake wutang gimmicks

any mention of

5%
    kungfu
    guillotines
    swords
    dragons
    anything geeky/asian

is ripping off wutang. don't try to get all technical and cut part the way i worded my points to, you know exactly what im talking about and if you disargree you're probabl guilty of being an unoriginal wutang copying style biter.

the worst is some of them are actually trying to have careers by make believing or mimmicking someone else's legacy. Wutang was dope, they influenced me to the point that i learn how to rap listening to them, but god damn, some of ya'll are pushing it.

there's a lot of talent in the audio section, but it's all a waste cause they're pretending to be wutang, so why would i listen to a fake wutang with no charisma when i can listen to a real wutang on bitchin CDs like Supreme clientele

not even wutang uses the 'wutang style' as much as ppl on here do.
    damn.

killa bees are fags too.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery...

and faggary

i think just flat out givin wutang a blow job would please them, no need to steal their ideas

i cant completely agree with you, but i do see where your coming from

Le Maître de la Vie Gitche Manito's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    I think this needs to be fully address.

the audio section and rappers on this site blow.

why?

cause 99% of them are trying pretending to be wutang. like, when i used to play power rangers around the jungle gym pretending.

Fucking quit, all the producers are trying to be rza

*insert wutangish sounds*

*insert wutang voice sample*

*create shitty loop*

it's to the point that they purposely try making the sound quality bad because wutangs early work was made by a guy in his basement.

lord of the lo-fi? why? why would you purposely make a lo-fi cd? that shit would have been that much more bitchin as lord of the high-fi

and then the rappers? wow. Wutang vocabulary, fake wutang beats, fake wutang lyrics, fake wutang samples, fake wutang names, fake wutang gimmicks

any mention of

5%
    kungfu
    guillotines
    swords
    dragons
    anything geeky/asian

is ripping off wutang. don't try to get all technical and cut part the way i worded my points to, you know exactly what im talking about and if you disargree you're probabl guilty of being an unoriginal wutang copying style biter.

I kind of agree.

Went there a couple of times and apart from Skampoe, I don't see much talent there.

Sorry.
    Comme les anges à l'œil fauve
    Je reviendrai dans ton alcôve
    Et vers toi glisserai sans bruit
    Comme les ombres de la nuit.

Rza is like abraham, he has many sons.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Banned

poor righteous teachers, brand nubian, rakim and others were spitting 5% shit before wu-tang was.

[QUOTE=ThaShaolinAssassin;1324818]
    any mention of

5%
    kungfu
    guillotines
    swords
    dragons
    anything geeky/asian

QUOTE]

Realizin Shaolin is the founder of kung fu and assassin is a pretty common usage name amongst asian geeks. I dont see why this pisses you off so much, its jus kids rappin and postin for people to comment. if you dont like there shit tell em and dont listen. makin yourself look like a chick on the rag. and you can the kids biters all you want homie but step up and show that you aint biting Wu Tang or another emcee

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Ive BEEN saying this for years. I dont seperate Bronze Naz from teh 100's of internet producers out there.

What they dont realise is the people they idolise like gods, were never copying nothing. THATS WHAT MADE THEM GOOD

I have been black listed in the audio community here for pointing this out before. Now I stay quiet and just keep the fans I got. Another Artist here stood up and spoke on the truth and he was blacklisted as well till he dropped a dope tape that nobody could deny.

Wu Jacking makes me sick and especially among Wu fans. As a fan or whatever you should know rule no.1 when you wanna make music and that rule is - DONT BITE THEY SHIT.

They told us not to bite so many times that if you are a real fan and know the real and then bite (even in the slightest) then you are not a fan and moreover you are not even a real artist. They explained why you dont bite and beyond that its common knowledge.

I refuse to call out names though, I stay on my dolo for real.

"Dawnin' On A New Day..." AK Spray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    I have been black listed in the audio community here for pointing this out before. Now I stay quiet and just keep the fans I got. Another Artist here stood up and spoke on the truth and he was blacklisted as well till he dropped a dope tape that nobody could deny.

Wu Jacking makes me sick and especially among Wu fans. As a fan or whatever you should know rule no.1 when you wanna make music and that rule is - DONT BITE THEY SHIT.

They told us not to bite so many times that if you are a real fan and know the real and then bite (even in the slightest) then you are not a fan and moreover you are not even a real artist. They explained why you dont bite and beyond that its common knowledge.

I refuse to call out names though, I stay on my dolo for real.
    110% TRUTH.

AY. You ain't blacklisted n my book, son.

Anybody who don't carry a sword is cool in my book. Carry a .45 or a Boxcutter like a MAN!

whats smh mean ?????

D-Infinite

Actually TSA, Lords Of The Lo-Fi and that image is actually all about freestyling beats on the Roland SP-303 or SP-404 hardware.

Criticize all you want, but a few of the producers and MC's who have done the whole kungfu steez have ended up affiliated with the Wu. Cilva is the main example...is he a biter? White Lotus from Myspace does all Kungfu stuff, and he is affiliated with Beretta 9, Holocaust, Kevlaar, Lost Children Of Babylon, etc.

Maybe they are doing a certain type of music, to tap into a certain fanbase, and affiliate themselves with a certain group? At least they ain't out there bragging that they are part of Wu like those main Future Chamber cats.

It is a bit stupid to think that EVERYONE talking about 5% and all that is biting. Maybe if they were hollering that they are part of Wu, yeah then it biting...but otherwise...

Infinity is a dope dude, i respect his opinion, he has been on the site long enough to know what the deal is in there...he knows the Audio Booth...there is a bit too much of a kungfu influence but most MCs and Producers on there are expanding beyond that, Lord Zero & Majin Den are on an anime vibe, Sleep Sinatra, Varan, Complex, Devamps & Black Sunn have gritty NY vibes, i'm preparing a move into political hiphop...some of them just use the kungfu steez as a theme that they find enjoyable...and mad respect to that!

It's not your place to open your mouth mate...so how about keeping your head in Gen Chat where it belongs....

I hate to agree with him but he's absolutely right. That kung-fu shit is ridiculous and unoriginal go make your own style.

Quote Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
    I hate to agree with him but he's absolutely right. That kung-fu shit is ridiculous and unoriginal go make your own style.