Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What Happens When We Die?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

we don't know

an invisible energy ball rising out of our mouths and floating to a hidden planet in space somewhere where the air, water, and women are clean is a very nice dream that hollywood promoted and pushed into our minds with its crazy movies -

but we don't know - we think, we believe, and we hope -

we control 100% of our brains and 10% of our minds...maybe
    thought is fed to you

by these words
    by those movies
    teachers parents
    friends..etc....

they use words and actions to feed you thought

where does all that light and sound go when you die ?

in the beginning was the word ?

sound - how deep is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    word, the reality is that no one really knows no matter how some would like to convince you otherwise so to speak in definitive terms is most likely foolish. I wouldn't mind forming my own afterlife based upon my own perceptions it'd be filled with a lot of beer and pussy

but I can dig it. Glad to see an atheist that doesn't buy into a flat out END like its the space in sleep where you don't dream at all. That might work for a little bit but could never be permenent whether living or dead.

thanks for sharing homie
    Yeah I never believed I could just cease to exist and I never believed God needed to exist for me to continue to exist after death either, because hey if energy is never ending then why does God have to exist for me to continue to exist?

we hold onto that energy for a limited time

better yet that energy holds onto us for a limited time

'

let's not get carried away here Robby, its not like having about a gazillion planets out there gives us a lot of options even if we can be sure that a life-sustaining planets odds are at worst a 1 in 8 or 9 chance
    No, I was just agreeing with what you said about energy.

No telling where it goes though.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

what happens when u die?

usually, they check if u r really dead. if that's the case

shenkie adopts your children, jigsaw n skampoe come to spray the funeral in a driveby, I come to jerk off on your grave and most importantly, somebody gets your Wucorp account started again and makes you alive again. so you never REALLY die.

happens all the time.
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by SubConsciousThoughts View Post
    Yeah I never believed I could just cease to exist and I never believed God needed to exist for me to continue to exist after death either, because hey if energy is never ending then why does God have to exist for me to continue to exist?
    well according to science he doesn't. The Abrahamic version of God is flawed in the mind of Buddhist (from my own understanding) and those guys are kinda like religious atheist. So you know, its a to each their own kinda thing but energy is energy whether God is there or not. Really if you look at it, the idea of an END only works with books. Everywhere else is cycle and progressions, shits that's never-ending. And even when it does end (the Dodo Bird for instance) then it lives on it books how ironic. truly though, everything is never-ending in some form or another.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
    No, I was just agreeing with what you said about energy.

No telling where it goes though.
    ahahaha, I know homie. I was just being sarcastic, I know its hard to tell through typed-out words though.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    we hold onto that energy for a limited time

better yet that energy holds onto us for a limited time
    That energy may just be what makes us who we are, that energy may just be what makes us exist and that energy may just be what takes us to an afterlife.

And when it comes to the afterlife there's always the question of the "before-life" as well, because if we continue to exist after death then we existed before birth as well.

well according to science he doesn't. The Abrahamic version of God is flawed in the mind of Buddhist (from my own understanding) and those guys are kinda like religious atheist. So you know, its a to each their own kinda thing but energy is energy whether God is there or not. Really if you look at it, the idea of an END only works with books. Everywhere else is cycle and progressions, shits that's never-ending. And even when it does end (the Dodo Bird for instance) then it lives on it books how ironic. truly though, everything is never-ending in some form or another.
    Basically even if death takes us to somewhere where there is nothing, we'll still exist somehow weather it be a grave suite or our name in a book.

That energy may just be what makes us who we are, that energy may just be what makes us exist and that energy may just be what takes us to an afterlife.

And when it comes to the afterlife there's always the question of the "before-life" as well, because if we continue to exist after death then we existed before birth as well.
    Absolutely. This isn't probably mine or your first go-round of being a lifeform inhabititing a physical body. It could all be a learning process towards the path of reaching our full potential, whatever that may be. I could be a king or some shit in the next life, I've quite enjoyed the one I'm living now fuck-ups, bumps, and all.

Absolutely. This isn't probably mine or your first go-round of being a lifeform inhabititing a physical body. It could all be a learning process towards the path of reaching our full potential, whatever that may be. I could be a king or some shit in the next life, I've quite enjoyed the one I'm living now fuck-ups, bumps, and all.
    Yeah you can progressively have a better life as it goes on and when you reach your full potential then it would just go back to the beginning, like I said before an infinite loop.

That shit would scare me though just to live life over and over again.

Yeah you can progressively have a better life as it goes on and when you reach your full potential then it would just go back to the beginning, like I said before an infinite loop.

That shit would scare me though just to live life over and over again.
    only if you could remember them all. You probably are aware of the lessons on some subconscience level but to recall the minutia of past lives in your current one would drive you crazy.

according to the catholic church when you die you under go particular judgement your body stays in the grave but your soul goes to be judged by GOD and you go to hades where you are either in the bossom of abraham or in pain and this is where you stay awaiting the final judgment when you are reunited with your body and are judged once and for all and either go to heaven or hell.

peace be with you !

only if you could remember them all. You probably are aware of the lessons on some subconscience level but to recall the minutia of past lives in your current one would drive you crazy.
    Nah I know that, we would have no knowledge of past lives at all what scares me is just thinking about how I would continue living in this world.

that energy isn't us - it animates us for a limited time - with what you gain in thought you can sustain life and get the most out of it and reach a level where you are controlling your portion of energy enough to create planets and such but only one can do this at a time -

Nah I know that, we would have no knowledge of past lives at all what scares me is just thinking about how I would continue living in this world.
    what makes you think that there is a such thing as past lives
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 07-13-2009 at 02:28 AM.