Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: What Happens When We Die?

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    nah - someone in their 50's who is in good health can outrun an unhealthy 12 year old anyday - but i'm not talking about a relay race - well to some degree i am - i'm saying that we have to catch up with the moving current - as the explosion expands, expand with it or it will leave you, pass you, and you'll die - move with it -

if you fill your belly with burgers throughout the day, it'll be very hard to stay current with the current - understand ?

become a light being and deny the flesh - putting on extra mass and not disposing of it correctly causes death -
    So your saying the energy is the only thing that keeps us alive?

I think me and you are on two completely different pages.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterFister View Post
    So when they eventually die from that delicious Shit-steak is their "conscious" to blame for lying to itself?
    I don't think anyone is gonna die from that any time soon...

Point was our conscious can trick us some times.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SubConsciousThoughts View Post
    So your saying the energy is the only thing that keeps us alive?

I think me and you are on two completely different pages.

no - thats not what i'm saying -

but - can you live without energy ?

if there is a soul, is it not some form of energy, or is it made from something else that we cannot explain ?

if we cannot explain it, how do we communicate with each each other about it and why do we try to

where does the concept come from

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    no - thats not what i'm saying -

but - can you live without energy ?

if there is a soul, is it not some form of energy, or is it made from something else that we cannot explain ?

if we cannot explain it, how do we communicate with each each other about it and why do we try to

where does the concept come from
    ^^^^ That's an important post in this thread. We established there is energy within us that is required for us to live. What needs to be asked is: is this energy what some of you believe that which is called the "self" or "soul"?

Specifically, is the energy in the form of information stored in your brain that gives us awareness of life within ourself (consciousness) your soul? If so, this energy couldn't continue in it's current form or function after death and would dissipate or convert to another type of energy (since the brain would be dead and could not store the information anymore).

Quote Originally Posted by DRUNKENDRAGON View Post
    ^^^^ That's an important post in this thread. We established there is energy within us that is required for us to live. What needs to be asked is: is this energy what some of you believe that which is called the "self" or "soul"?

Specifically, is the energy in the form of information stored in your brain that gives us awareness of life within ourself (consciousness) your soul? If so, this energy couldn't continue in it's current form or function after death and would dissipate or convert to another type of energy (since the brain would be dead and could not store the information anymore).

good build -

energy is in us, and out side of us - its in us because its a force outside of us - Sound gets things done - sound move things - the hum may be what keeps us alive - how can we better utilize this connection with the hum in order to sustain life and live it more abundantly - are we using the hum or is the hum using us -

if we control 10% of our minds (not our brains), what is in control of the other 90% -

ok - why can you not get that song out of your head ?

Some believe death is a transition from this life to another. I believe it is a transition from me to dirt.
    A hundred lightyears and running, the universe is sinking
    How do you feel when your meteor's crashing?

Banned

life goes on without you

An act of God

Quote Originally Posted by Cee Oh Vee View Post
    Whether or not you think you 'need guidance'; that is a matter beyond your control.

You are guided, whether you like it or not. Misguided may be the case however.
    Nobody gives me guidance, I do not require guidance.
    I live for amusement, that is all that guides me.....

What happens when you die ?

usually ...back to work