Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black People Are ignorant,dumb and stupid

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

the problem is when black men are drinking soads and eating chips in front of stores and talking, they are also selling crack
    no other race of men do this
    when asian men are drinking sodas, they are planning business moves together and black men are planning to kill each other

-

Sunny Winters i heard that Jeru The Damaja song before but i don't like the beat. He also disses ignorant blacks on the song You Can't Stop The Prophet.

I hate energy drinks matter of fact. Them shits give me energy for like 5 minutes then I crash, and they taste like shit. I'd rather drink a good tasting soda that doesnt have side effects after 5 minutes and shrink my balls (if that's true) and taste like shit.

What's so sad about it is that they don't realize they're wasting their lives away doing nothing.
    Actually that's the main issue. Nothing is worse in life than having nothing to do, having no goals, beeing needed nowhere, I don't think the life of someone standing in front of a store the whole day is funny at all. Boredom do more harm to your braincells than crack.
    F.L.I.N.T.

-

I agree with you Wu Killah but i don't have sympathy for poor ignorant blacks who hang out in front of a store and hang on the streets all day. Those people could seek help if they wanted to better themselves but they don't wanna better themselves so therefore i don't feel sorry for them. I understand that some of them do have mental problems but like i said, they can go get help at a hospital and they can explain to the employees at the hospital that they need to talk to a psychiatrist or a doctor. They can also go to the welfare office or a job services office and try to get housing, food stamps, job training so they can better themselves but they refuse to do that. They expect wealthy people and politicans to feel sorry for them and give them money and that shit ain't gonna happen. It's just like poor blacks will probably get upset at Barack Obama if he becomes president because they feel like he's not doing enough to help them but it's not Barack's job to help them better themselves. They have to do that shit on their own. What is Barack supposed to do? Come to the ghetto and pass out lots of money to poor blacks? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You know them poor muthafuckas will take that money if he gave it to them and buy alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, expensive cars and trucks, spinning rims for their tires, expensive clothes, expensive shoes, expensive furniture and then wonder why their asses ain't never got no money hahahahahahahahahaha. Blacks are the worst when it comes to saving and spending money wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I agree with you Wu Killah but i don't have sympathy for poor ignorant blacks who hang out in front of a store and hang on the streets all day. Those people could seek help if they wanted to better themselves but they don't wanna better themselves so therefore i don't feel sorry for them. I understand that some of them do have mental problems but like i said, they can go get help at a hospital and they can explain to the employees at the hospital that they need to talk to a psychiatrist or a doctor. They can also go to the welfare office or a job services office and try to get housing, food stamps, job training so they can better themselves but they refuse to do that. They expect wealthy people and politicans to feel sorry for them and give them money and that shit ain't gonna happen. It's just like poor blacks will probably get upset at Barack Obama if he becomes president because they feel like he's not doing enough to help them but it's not Barack's job to help them better themselves. They have to do that shit on their own. What is Barack supposed to do? Come to the ghetto and pass out lots of money to poor blacks? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You know them poor muthafuckas will take that money if he gave it to them and buy alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, expensive cars and trucks, spinning rims for their tires, expensive clothes, expensive shoes, expensive furniture and then wonder why their asses ain't never got no money hahahahahahahahahaha. Blacks are the worst when it comes to saving and spending money wisely.

Uncle Ruckus speaks the truth about black people

Veteran Member

LMAO @ Uncle Ruckus!!!!!

-

Sunny Winters, what did that cartoon guy say about blacks in that audio footage you posted? I can't hear it because the library i'm at doesn't have audio speakers.

Sunny Winters, what did that cartoon guy say about blacks in that audio footage you posted? I can't hear it because the library i'm at doesn't have audio speakers.

who - uncle ruckus ?

ah man - you gotta hear his powerful words

he's just like you

ask the library for some headphones for the computer or bring your own
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 10-03-2008 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    who - uncle ruckus ?

ah man - you gotta hear his powerful words

he's just like you

ask the library for some headphones for the computer or bring your own
    ahh u know u wrong for that one

-

Yeah Uncle Ruckus. I told you the library i'm at doesn't have speakers so it wouldn't do me any good to have some headphones to try to listen to it.

-

Mic Tyson, what are you talking about?

Yeah Uncle Ruckus. I told you the library i'm at doesn't have speakers so it wouldn't do me any good to have some headphones to try to listen to it.

they don't have speakers - thats why you either ask for HEADphones or bring your own

-

What would i hook the headphones up to? The computer?

What would i hook the headphones up to? The computer?
    yeah - in the back - in the sound card - ask the librarian

more black men should be like uncle ruckus