Peace!

Default Re: religion is a prison to the seekers of wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller
    The lands of the Aryans and reptile-Aryans
    reptile-aryans?

peace

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH manhattan360's Avatar

Default Re: religion is a prison to the seekers of wisdom

Ya know the wu in wu tang means 5 gods. Me i grow beliving in God in the sky my cuzin has knowledge undertsanding seed he try to teach me when i was younger some of the 120 i recited something to my mom she smaked me inthe middle of the street but she wasnt born here from ecuador latim american country she doesnt understand cause her mind over there was filled with the catholoic church hispanic culture in genaral. i went through some pyhsical health and problems before i really woke and saw the light that my cuzin was trying to teach me i saw that my past BELIEFS were keeping me mentally in slaved phisically u was free but mentally i wasnt. I have knoledge of self now was born catholic lable hispanic latin latino but know im Aziatic i deal with equaly with all people but my brain is not inslaved orignal man not human the wisdom seed i love family but they hate the facts of wut i trully am. Rakim was right when he said a lot of suckers hate him I got hate from everyone. But ive met Gods that are labled asian hispanic black and we all build with each other I got love from the older Gods they deal with equality all this relgions and belif of god allah jesus muhamad moses just cause wars just deal with life ppl u see