Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: religion is a prison to the seekers of wisdom

Default religion is a prison to the seekers of wisdom

i been meaning to do this for a while..
    lets just see how it runs
    i will provide full documentation and evidance,, to who so requires
    lets build!!!!

OK, a little quiz. Who am I talking about?

He was born to a virgin by immaculate conception through the intervention of a holyspirit. This fulfilled an ancient prophecy. When he was born the ruling tyrant wanted to kill him. His parents had to flee to safety. All male children under the age of two were slain by the ruler as he sought to kill the child. Angels and shepherds were at his birth and he was given gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. He was worshipped as the saviour of men and led a moral and humble life. He performed miracles which included healing the sick, giving sight to the blind, casting out devils and raising the dead. He was put to death on the cross between two thieves. He descended to hell and rose from the dead to ascend back to heaven.

who/what is this?

Default Re: religion is a prison to the seekers of wisdom

Jesus The Savior.
    Shaolin Gotz Da Krown.

no i wasnt speaking of him... ( even tho as u saw.. the storys are the same..)

anyone else?

Sounds exactly like Jesus doesn’t it? But it’s not. That is how they described the Eastern saviour god known as Virishna 1,200 years before Jesus is claimed to have been born. If you want a saviour god who died so our sins could be forgiven, take your pick from the ancient world because there are a stream of them, all originating with the Aryan race that came out of the Near East and the Caucasus Mountains. Here are just some of the ‘Son of God’ heroes who play the lead role in stories which mirror those attributed to Jesus and almost all were worshipped long before Jesus was even heard of: Khrishna of Hindostan; Buddha Sakia of India; Salivahana of Bermuda; Osiris and Horus of Egypt; Odin of Scandinavia; Crite of Chaldea; Zoroaster of Persia; Baal and Taut of Phoenicia; Indra of Tibet; Bali of Afghanistan; Jao of Nepal; Wittoba of Bilingonese; Tammuz of Syria and Babylon; Attis of Phrygia; Xamolxis of Thrace; Zoar of the Bonzes; Adad of Assyria; Deva Tat and Sammonocadam of Siam; Alcides of Thebes; Mikado of the Sintoos; Beddru of Japan; Hesus or Eros, and Bremrillahm, of the Druids; Thor, son of Odin, of the Gauls; Cadmus of Greece; Hil and Feta of Mandaites; Gentaut and Quetzalcoatl of Mexico; Universal Monarch of the Sibyls; Ischy of Formosa; Divine Teacher of Plato; Holy One of Xaca; Fohi and Tien of China; Adonis, son of virgin lo, of Greece; Ixion and Quirinus of Rome; Prometheus of the Caucasus; and Mohammed or Mahomet, of Arabia.

so who was i talkin about?

Certain people need religion yo. They got weak minds and can't or won't see the truth. That it's all one. I'll be in an out of this thread. Nice by the way. I been watchin you and your threads and I must say- you should organize a small group and start a movement. That is just my opinion though. Much respect to ya though.

One.

aiyo i dont understand the asiatic black man topic. is the abm the orgininal hebrew/jewish, te lost isrealites, if so how does Allah fit into it?

peace
    "although it could be said like that, flowers fall despite our attachment and weeds flourish despite our aversion." - -Dogen

Religon Is For The Weak

Im A God

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller
    Sounds exactly like Jesus doesn’t it? But it’s not. That is how they described the Eastern saviour god known as Virishna 1,200 years before Jesus is claimed to have been born. If you want a saviour god who died so our sins could be forgiven, take your pick from the ancient world because there are a stream of them, all originating with the Aryan race that came out of the Near East and the Caucasus Mountains. Here are just some of the ‘Son of God’ heroes who play the lead role in stories which mirror those attributed to Jesus and almost all were worshipped long before Jesus was even heard of: Khrishna of Hindostan; Buddha Sakia of India; Salivahana of Bermuda; Osiris and Horus of Egypt; Odin of Scandinavia; Crite of Chaldea; Zoroaster of Persia; Baal and Taut of Phoenicia; Indra of Tibet; Bali of Afghanistan; Jao of Nepal; Wittoba of Bilingonese; Tammuz of Syria and Babylon; Attis of Phrygia; Xamolxis of Thrace; Zoar of the Bonzes; Adad of Assyria; Deva Tat and Sammonocadam of Siam; Alcides of Thebes; Mikado of the Sintoos; Beddru of Japan; Hesus or Eros, and Bremrillahm, of the Druids; Thor, son of Odin, of the Gauls; Cadmus of Greece; Hil and Feta of Mandaites; Gentaut and Quetzalcoatl of Mexico; Universal Monarch of the Sibyls; Ischy of Formosa; Divine Teacher of Plato; Holy One of Xaca; Fohi and Tien of China; Adonis, son of virgin lo, of Greece; Ixion and Quirinus of Rome; Prometheus of the Caucasus; and Mohammed or Mahomet, of Arabia.

so who was i talkin about?
    Mystic Prso

Tian Xia

peace soul i'll try and post some infomation towards other religions as well to try and help out

peace

Veteran Member

Fuck who knows the truth? None of us do We can assume certain things but the truth is we aint gone know the truth till we dead.
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
    gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com

yep thats the ignorant way.. u dont know shit till ur dead.. rofl

u see the truth. its easy to see.. u can edit the truth and u end up like how u r mr trigga

i can tell u didnt getr anything from what i said..

let me..

The Christian Church is a farce founded on a fantasy. If anyone requires confirmationof how easy it is for the few to control the masses, they need look no further than thebillions of people who have worshipped the fairy tales peddled these past 2,000 years by men in long frocks. And what goes for Christianity goes for the rest of them, nJudaism, Islam, Hinduism and all the rest. These religions were created by the same force to achieve the same effect and, therefore, the saviour-god myths throughout the ancient world have an identical gameplan:
    1 You are born with original sin and so you are an unworthy piece of shit from the day you arrive on the planet. 2 You can only be saved by believing in the ‘Saviour’ and that means doing what the priesthood tell you to do. 3 If you don’t do that, you will be condemned to the bowels of hell forever. What guilt and terror this has created over thousands of years.

The True Authorship Of The New Testament
    by Abelard Reuchlin-->> good book for u to read.. if u into literal jesus

quiet good really asit goes into the familys that funded and made the Levites and the Khazzars...

back to my original question.. what /who is the person i described?

All but a few of those ‘sons of God’ or ‘prophets’ ( i named earlier), and the mind-prison religions founded in their names, come from the very lands occupied or influenced by peoples emerging from the Near East and the Caucasus. The lands of the Aryans and reptile-Aryans. Other ‘sons of God’ included Mithra or Mithras, the pre-Christian Roman-Persian god, and in Greece and Asia Minor they had Dionysus and Bacchus. These were sons of God who died so our sins could be forgiven, born of a virgin mother, and their birthdays were on... December 25th! Mithra was crucified, but raised from the dead on March 25th - Easter! Mithran initiations took place in caves adorned with the signs of Capricorn and Cancer, symbolic of the winter

and summer solstices, the high and low points of the Sun. Mithra was often portrayed as a winged lion, a symbol for the Sun still used by the secret societies today. References to the lion and the ‘grip of the lion’s paw’ in the Master Mason Degree of Freemasonry originate with this same stream of mystery school symbolism. Initiates into the rites ofliThe first degree initiates had a golden crown placed on their heads, representing theirs piritual self, and this crown, symbolising the rays of the sun, can be found on the Statue of Liberty in New York Harbour. All these rituals went back thousands of yearsto Babylon and the stories of Nimrod, Queen Semiramis, and Tammuz, their version of Jesus. Mithra was said to be the son (Sun) of god who died to save humanity and give them eternal life. One classic symbol of Mithra was as a lion with a snake curled around his body, while he holds the keys to heaven. This is more Nimrod symbolism and the origin of the story of St Peter, one of Jesus’ 12 disciples, holding the keys to heaven.Peter was the name of the High Priest in the Babylon mystery school. After an initiateof the Mithran cult had completed the ritual, the members had a meal of bread and wine in which they believed they were eating the flesh of Mithra and drinking his blood.at his birth who brought him gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. The same was said by Plato of his teacher, Socrates, in ancient Greece. Christianity is a Pagan sun religion,the worship of which is condemned by Christianity! It is also an astrology religion, the ‘evil’ of which is condemned by Christianity, not least by the Pope!,it’s mad down here. The church hierarchy, of course, know all this. They just don’t wantyou to know. The mystery cult of Mithra spread from Persia to the Roman Empire at one point this doctrine could be found in almost every part of Europe. The present site of the Vatican in Rome was a sacred place for the followers of Mithra, and hisimage and symbols have been found cut into rocks and stone tablets throughout the western provinces of the former Roman domain, including Germany, France andBritain. Christianity and the Roman Church were based on the Persian-Roman Sun god called Mithra (Nimrod), who has an earlier equivalent in India called Mitra. Tammuz or Adonis (Lord), who was revered in Babylonia and Syria, was said to have been born at midnight on December 24th. These were also ‘sons’ of God.horus was the son god of egypt, he was derived from the babalonian Tammuz and, in turn, provided another blueprint for the later Jesus. Theconnections are devastating for the credibility of the Christian Church: Jesus wasthe Light of the World. Horus was the Light of the World. Jesus said he was theway, the truth and the life. Horus said he was the truth, the life. Jesus was born inBethlehem, the ‘house of bread’. Horus was born in Annu, the ‘place of bread’. Jesus was the Good Shepherd. Horus was the Good Shepherd. Seven fishers board aboat with Jesus. Seven people board a boat with Horus. Jesus was the lamb. Horus was the lamb. Jesus is identified with a cross. Horus is identified with a cross. Jesus was baptised at 30. Horus was baptised at 30. Jesus was the child of a virgin, Mary.Horus was the child of a virgin, Isis. The birth of Jesus was marked by a star. The birthof Horus was marked by a star. Jesus was the child teacher in the temple. Horuswas the child teacher in the temple. Jesus had 12 disciples. Horus had 12 followers.Jesus was the Morning Star. Horus was the Morning Star. Jesus was the Christ. Horuswas the Krst. Jesus was tempted on a mountain by Satan. Horus was tempted on a mountian by set3Jesus is said to be the ‘judge of the dead’. He has some competition there. This was Also said of the earlier Nimrod, Khrishna, Buddha, Ormuzd, Osiris, Aeacus and others.Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last. So was Khrishna, Buddha, Laokiun,Bacchus, Zeus and others. Jesus is claimed to have performed miracles such as healing the sick and raising people from the dead. So did Khrishna, Buddha, Zoroaster,Horus, Osiris, Serapis, Marduk, Bacchus, Hermes and others. Jesus was born of royal blood. So was Buddha, Rama, Fo-hi, Horus, Hercules, Bacchus, Perseus and others. Jesus was born to a virgin. So was Khrishna, Buddha, Lao-kiun or tsze,confusius, Horus, Ra, Zoroaster, Prometheus, Perseus, Apollo, Mercury, Baldur,Quetzalcoatl and far too many others to mention. Jesus will, we are told, be bornagain. The sky is going to be rather crowded because Khrishna, Vishnu, Buddha,Quetzalcoatl and others, will also be there. The ‘star’ at the birth of Jesus is another multideity story and goes back at least to theBabylonian tale of Nimrod who, in a dream, saw a brilliant star rising above the horizon(horus). The soothsayers told him that this recycling. foretoldhe birth of a child who would become a great prince. It’s all Jesus is a myth man.
    The invented character of Jesus was a Sun god, symbolic of

God’s ‘Sun’... The Light of the World. This very phrase, Light of the World, was used by the Aryan-Phoenicians to symbolise the ‘one true god’ thousands of years before the alleged birth of Abraham, thequite wrongly named creator of the one-god concept

peace

Veteran Member

I done care bout ur lil article I din even read that shit homie Cats believe in God an shit from word of mouth an storys yet there are actual video captions of UFO an still cats done believe that they exist. There somethin greater than our knowledge homie somethin that we can never understand.
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
    gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com

somethin u mignt never understnad yes.. thats not a doubt
    take a very wise man to know so,ething with out reading it..

especially with the amount of info i put up on their to show jesus is just a metaphor for the sun

u continue to pray to the sun.. its all good.. and remember u r not PAGEN
    rofl

Tian Xia

peace soul these cats are sleeping inside a dream no doubt, all you people have to look at is the esoteric verses and you'll see how shit goes down, just the way they changed taoist and buddhist verses during the last 500 year since they have esoteric knowledge.

check out the number 12 12 diciples anyone funny that picture with the sun like halo above his head

we gotta stop equating the bullshit of man with who GOD is. GOD is the truth, man is a lie.
    Christianity = White Supremacy