Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: religion is a prison to the seekers of wisdom

Default Re: religion is a prison to the seekers of wisdom

Come to the fork in the road, which way ya go?

just follow

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Matic
    Holy crap what is that? I can't even find an adequate smilie on the Wu Tang Corp Smilie list to express what I think of that.

I'm going to give you the simplified answer for this one.

Jacob.

The rest is basic cave man math. I'd have to write a book in here to try to fully explain. I do apologize for presenting a dynamic understanding with a simplified explanation, but I won't apologize for introducing my overstanding to this thread.

peace be unto you

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

To Soul Controller and or Blackwisdom- What do you think of the red number in my sig? Answer the Q and then we talk.

One.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller
    what most of u feel as god, is consciousness. mass consciousness.
    but u feel the negative vibes due to lack of spiritual self...
    Hence the creation of organized religion to compensate for a lack of the ability to attain spiritual enlightenment due to a lack of spiritual receptors.

Check the math. I come in peace as well, if I hurt your feelings I don't mean to. I'm just overstanding the imposed deficiency of one people from another due to a fear inferiority.

peace be unto you

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God
    To Soul Controller and or Blackwisdom- What do you think of the red number in my sig? Answer the Q and then we talk.

One.
    I can't answer that Q. Please inform me?

take it easy

I am very shocked. Are you toying with me? We should have PM talks or perhaps some IM chats.

One.

i was born and raised Catholic and went to 12 years of catholic schooling and going to church twice a week but now i barely go at all. i'm basically into my own thing with religion.
    i don't feel i need to go to church to pray to God or to show my praise to him, i believe i can do that anywhere and at anytime plus i don't believe in giving my money to the church, i feel my beliefs should be free. I still believe and worship but i do it my way.
    i think on the wave length of including all religions into my own personal beliefs and whatever you believe in, hey, i'm cool with that, i don't disrespect yours don't disrespect mine.

oh, and that red number 42, does that gotta do with Kaballah?
    no disrespect man, just asking b/c the red bracelet thing and the red number
    if not, i'm seriously interested in what it means let me know
    YOU JUDGE ME BUT WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WAS ME?

My Life

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God
    Certain people need religion yo. They got weak minds and can't or won't see the truth.
    what makes what you believe to be the truth any more correct than what those who believe in religion do? those who believe in religion are weak minded? why? cause they dont believe or see what you see?!?? thats pretty weak to label people with religion to be weak minded...

Default Go

Everyone hates Christians!
    seriously, anyone will do ANYTHING to find SOMETHING wrong with Christianity.

Judaism/Islam/Buddhism/Hinduism/Taoism... OH NO, it's fine, but Christianity, it has to die.

see, i find something wrong with how people have 'mirrored' Jesus' life.

i went to the store one day, have you gone to the store one day, possibly earlier than me? WOW IT'S LIKE WE'RE THE SAME. you see, many people can do the same thing, and when you say someone does an action, you say it as something EXTREMELY BROAD. it is the SPECIFICS that make Christianity what it is.

i know i'm a white devil ready to be destroyed by aliens, but seriously, all this attack on Jesus and Christianity gets old.
    ________
    Arx-01
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 12:23 PM.

Believe what you want to believe, see what you want to see, hear what you want to hear, feel what you want to feel, and learn what you want to learn, it's you're life.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

yo koolish u just prooved u have read fuck all of my posts.. i was not killing christiniaty.. that is not the purpose. go back and re read please.. then u might see.. maybe not as ur sub conscious might edit out the info.. b4 ur brain recieves it

born invincible,, ur post everthing u said their.. READ what has been written.. see who made these religions and whY!
    you are week minded coz u do not know the limits of your multi dimensional self..
    all people know are fears that their 5 sences in this 3d world.. show and proove to them daily. and u base ur fears,. on what is shown to u, by the ones who control the sences that u make ur judgments on..

they are weak as they need something with them to achoieve.. or even to basically live daily,, that is what this is about.. mind control.. dont worry if ur life is shit. coz when u die.. th god who has treated u like shit all ur life.. will send u to heaven..
    do u see how that is mind control/
    i break it down a little more

Now if we lived in a world full of mature adults, we would allow people the respect and freedom to believe anything they like so long as they don’t impose it on others. Just because we may think it is wrong or a nonsense should not matter. My problem with Christianity and religion in general is not that anyone believes it, that is their right, what I challenge is the way it has been imposed upon people through the use of fear, guilt, violence and the suppression of alternative thought. Unfortunately, allowing people the right to believe something you don’t, has become a criminal offence

PEACE to the peaceful

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Koolish
    Everyone hates Christians!
    seriously, anyone will do ANYTHING to find SOMETHING wrong with Christianity.

Judaism/Islam/Buddhism/Hinduism/Taoism... OH NO, it's fine, but Christianity, it has to die.

see, i find something wrong with how people have 'mirrored' Jesus' life.

i went to the store one day, have you gone to the store one day, possibly earlier than me? WOW IT'S LIKE WE'RE THE SAME. you see, many people can do the same thing, and when you say someone does an action, you say it as something EXTREMELY BROAD. it is the SPECIFICS that make Christianity what it is.

i know i'm a white devil ready to be destroyed by aliens, but seriously, all this attack on Jesus and Christianity gets old.
    Lmao. Amen to that.

But still, the cunts who claim to be walkin Gods believin in aliens are a bit hypocritical sayin there is no higher entity then aint they? Im no white fuckin devil. And best believe, any1 ever attemtps to call me that to ma face will be knocked the fuck out on the spot. I believe in God and my religion which is catholic, no christian. I have them beliefs over certain shit that happened in my life, and not fae being brainwashed and forced to pay money to my church. Im only at church for weddings, baptisms and shit these days, say my prayers and thats it. The bible may be the word of God but like all books past through generation after generation it has its flaws due to the constant clashes of opinions and translations so I use that for gettin points outta wits being said, and forget wits being said Over here catholics dont get asked for paper "for the good of the church" and get encouraged to keep an open mind. That must just be an american "christian" hing. Big difference!

And anyhow, if an individual doesnt believe in God or religion then why the fuck they care about others beliefs? I dont care how the nation hink, muslims, jews, atheists, witever, I believe in the big man and catholicism for many a reason and I dont even needa go into why, to justify shit for non believers. They dont believe it anyhow, so they should be happy wit that, right? Ignorance...exactly what are catholics and people of other religions ignorant to exactly? These facts yall be showin are unproven. Therefore they just theories as well! Peace.
    Peace!

yes use AMEN which is egyptian mystery school language which got converted into amne.. used at churches// TutankhAMEN! bah
    Rofl at sum of the ignorance in here..
    especially when they have no idea what the nation of gods and earths is
    and they can speak for us and talk for us
    like me saying jesus was the son of god, not knowing any of the background to it

Not knowing any of the background of Jesus being God's son?????/. That shows ur ignorance. The devil plays round ur mind thinking of some flase things and U would not even know bout it. U need to change that s/n, u have NO power to control a soul.
    Shaolin Gotz Da Krown.

Furthermore, u r here arguing bout other people's insights and mocking them. That is just wack, y not deal with it like a grown up.
    Shaolin Gotz Da Krown.