Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: religion is a prison to the seekers of wisdom

Prince Rai

Default Re: religion is a prison to the seekers of wisdom

Peace and Blessings....

to those who diss someone elses belief is noone 2 speak bout righteousnes in the first place..

whether there is god or not.. we must assume our own selves and our position in the world..

knowing ur own self will give u a clearer understanding of whther it was God who cretaed or whether creation cretaed by itslef which dont make sense..

i see that a higher identity exists that created from nothing... cretaed us and all around us that is..

i see this identity 2 be more powerful than us... the problem is that..
    science cannot disproove the exitsnce of a god like being.. but it can show flaws on how religion depicted him or her or it..

peace 2 those who understand... those who are still blinded... let light shine out of yaself..

PEACE N BLESSINGSS

Quote Originally Posted by WuBanga36
    Furthermore, u r here arguing bout other people's insights and mocking them. That is just wack, y not deal with it like a grown up.
    im not here argueing im provinging information than can be easily checked,, i argue with those who continue to speak such stuff, without checking the info.

i am at peace with everyone aslong as they believe what they believe, and dont force it on others. as i have said on a previous post on this thread.. so u know what mate.. read what ive said.. dont paint me with the same brush u paint others, as u have no clue on who i am.. let alone no clues on what i have posted in this thread.
    i have plenty of energy to control my aura(soul) i manifest galaxies and universes daily... the question is how can u control your own life (visualisation) your sub conscious view of you.. is really YOU. your friends are mirrors of YOU, as your sub conscioous puts out them electro magnetic waves, and looks for feed back. and smiliar vibrational frequencys.. do u understand?

how about this from head rush by gza and meth
    the sound echoes through the neighbourhood and vibrates/circulate the ruckus through out the tri state- the wise they attract to it, coz its magnetic the slow kids stuck on the block dont get,, everyone vibrates at different levels.. the higher the level.. the more access to u have to Oneness (mass consciousness)
    I leave how i came, in Peace.

and the number 42?????????

help me out God.
    peace

yes use AMEN which is egyptian mystery school language which got converted into amne.. used at churches// TutankhAMEN! bah
    Rofl at sum of the ignorance in here..
    it comes from the hebrew language and that means "I agree".

Some people say the church take money from people... I don't know where the fuck you leave or what church you talking about but where Im from, when you go to the church you pay or you don't pay, nobody tell you you have to ... I go rarely to the church but when I go sometime I give a 1€ coin and sometimes I give nothing because I don't have or I don't want... and our priest doesn't ride a mercedes, he just need to eat ... he's an Afircan dude from Burkina and fortunately we have these people to preach something else than "get rich or die tryin" or "you're superior to your neighbor who is the devil" ... I never heard someone hatin at the church: it's all about love and respecting each other wherever they come from ... tell me where the fuck is the lack of melanin with these priests ??? Anyway, real catholics respect people from other religion and it's the same for muslim and jews ... a lot of muslims where Im from, they're as peacful as christian or jews and actually we have much more values than we share than diferences. And that's not only words, that's something I experience everyday ... When you deal with faith, you can't say someone is wrong cause you'll never be able to prove something when it's about believing...
    Peace to all ...
    F.L.I.N.T.

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH
    tell me where the fuck is the lack of melanin with these priests ???
    I just want to drop a blurb from a book on you...

The bodies of Africans contain massive amounts of melanocytes that encode all life experiences in their melanin production, with the aim of creating an actual reality state after death. During life, visions appear frequently and ESP is common.

Melanin is the most important substance in the human body. It is an oxidized form of RNA, which enables the body to coordinate the production of proteins needed in cellular repair. Wherever there is cell damage melanin is seen surrounding the site, functioning as a neurotransmitter in coordination with melanocytes proteins production for the repair of damaged DNA.

The Ankh
    African Origin of Electromagnetism
    Nur Ankh Amen
    Afterword
    Heru Ankh Ra Semahj Sa Ptah

Gaining a knowledge of melanin is common sense to be but to others it's more complex. It's an essencial element of life. I'm not trying to force my views on others, I'm just sharing in a thread. If my views are offensive, I can't help that. I show love to everyone and when I can build I do just that. Sometimes you have to be hurt to learn. To make a long story short, continue to build and grow.

peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller

born invincible,, ur post everthing u said their.. READ what has been written.. see who made these religions and whY!
    you are week minded coz u do not know the limits of your multi dimensional self..
    all people know are fears that their 5 sences in this 3d world.. show and proove to them daily. and u base ur fears,. on what is shown to u, by the ones who control the sences that u make ur judgments on..

they are weak as they need something with them to achoieve.. or even to basically live daily,, that is what this is about.. mind control.. dont worry if ur life is shit. coz when u die.. th god who has treated u like shit all ur life.. will send u to heaven..
    do u see how that is mind control/
    i break it down a little more

Now if we lived in a world full of mature adults, we would allow people the respect and freedom to believe anything they like so long as they don’t impose it on others. Just because we may think it is wrong or a nonsense should not matter. My problem with Christianity and religion in general is not that anyone believes it, that is their right, what I challenge is the way it has been imposed upon people through the use of fear, guilt, violence and the suppression of alternative thought. Unfortunately, allowing people the right to believe something you don’t, has become a criminal offence

PEACE to the peaceful

i have read... i have read alot. what you say still doesnt change anything tho. who are YOU or ANYONE ELSE for that matter to tell ME or ANYONE ELSE that we are weakminded for having religion? that kinda falls into the category of "You dont believe what i believe so your wrong". and all that shit... you dont know what i know or have what i have, so how can u shoot a statement like that? how do you know there isnt a god? how do you know there is one? you dont. the belief in such things is caused by faith. those that have it. im not saying what you believe is incorrect nor am i saying its correct. its simply what you believe... so i respect that. no body on this earth can prove to me that God doesnt exist!! likewise theres nothing that proves he does... its faith. and to call those with faith weakminded is ignorant!

Gaining a knowledge of melanin is common sense to be but to others it's more complex. It's an essencial element of life. I'm not trying to force my views on others, I'm just sharing in a thread. If my views are offensive, I can't help that. I show love to everyone and when I can build I do just that. Sometimes you have to be hurt to learn. To make a long story short, continue to build and grow.
    thanks for your explainations, that's peace. I think what you say is wrong but I apreciate the fact you respect people's beliefs that are diferent than yours .

Anyway, I think it's a pity such a thread is in General chat ... Bring KTL back !
    F.L.I.N.T.

no body on this earth can prove to me that God doesnt exist!! likewise theres nothing that proves he does... its faith. and to call those with faith weakminded is ignorant!
    that's right
    F.L.I.N.T.

Soul Controler, calling someone an ignorant because he ignore something you know seems to me to be a "jive pretender's" statement ...
    F.L.I.N.T.

only when u give them a chance to learn, and they refuse to see it. or refused to acknowledge it.. thats where word ignorant comes from.. ignorance

ive have asked the people who believe what the believe and why.. an no one has said anything at all. why they have such belief systems... im here to learn also.

bring back KTL!

peace

Mr Wuniverse

only when u give them a chance to learn, and they refuse to see it. or refused to acknowledge it.. thats where word ignorant comes from.. ignorance

ive have asked the people who believe what the believe and why.. an no one has said anything at all. why they have such belief systems... im here to learn also.

bring back KTL!

peace
    Learn wit? See wit? Acknowledge wit? How can you be ignorant to something you dont agree wit? If you dont agree wit sumtin you already understand it but just dont agree.

Your not here to learn man, be real. The title of the threads shows otherwise. And to answer wit you said earlier about how can some1 like myself speak of the nation of the "gods" and earths without knowing the background of it, I will coz I can. N i know more bout the background than u hink. Just like you tear into "organised" religion. KTL aint coming back coz of people like you n thats the truth. Dont believe me ask the mods. Yall fucked off potential sponsors and shit wit these kinda threads. Peace.
    Peace!

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    Peace and Blessings....

to those who diss someone elses belief is noone 2 speak bout righteousnes in the first place..

whether there is god or not.. we must assume our own selves and our position in the world..

knowing ur own self will give u a clearer understanding of whther it was God who cretaed or whether creation cretaed by itslef which dont make sense..

i see that a higher identity exists that created from nothing... cretaed us and all around us that is..

i see this identity 2 be more powerful than us... the problem is that..
    science cannot disproove the exitsnce of a god like being.. but it can show flaws on how religion depicted him or her or it..

peace 2 those who understand... those who are still blinded... let light shine out of yaself..

PEACE N BLESSINGSS
    Good response man. Peace.
    Peace!

lol potential sponsors who want the continued mind controlling religions yes.. im sure rza would more than happy with that.. people like me? lol shit. i guess i can be labelled like that coz i havent even used the word 'devil' in any of my posts. i rip into organised religion as i am sikh. .was brought up sikh.. that comes from hindus'' so i studied.. the backgrounds. the veda's back to the aryans. i went to a church of england school.. blue coat,. its in walsall check it on the net. i have reserahced many religions from many viewpoints. thats why i am pretty sure of what i say. i do not and never will ignore anything, even if 95% of it is b/s my mind will filter out the truth in it.. thats to do with your aura.. and the right hand side of ur mind,., whatr religion / science / tv / education system/ try to block out,, they feed u shit for your left sided everything is explained in the 5sences (3d world) they tell u if u cant see touch or feel it, it dont exist.. look at yourselves and the world around u.

divide and conquer is so much easier when u have things to divide people with.

Peace.

Mr Wuniverse

lol potential sponsors who want the continued mind controlling religions yes.. im sure rza would more than happy with that.. people like me? lol shit. i guess i can be labelled like that coz i havent even used the word 'devil' in any of my posts. i rip into organised religion as i am sikh. .was brought up sikh.. that comes from hindus'' so i studied.. the backgrounds. the veda's back to the aryans. i went to a church of england school.. blue coat,. its in walsall check it on the net. i have reserahced many religions from many viewpoints. thats why i am pretty sure of what i say. i do not and never will ignore anything, even if 95% of it is b/s my mind will filter out the truth in it.. thats to do with your aura.. and the right hand side of ur mind,., whatr religion / science / tv / education system/ try to block out,, they feed u shit for your left sided everything is explained in the 5sences (3d world) they tell u if u cant see touch or feel it, it dont exist.. look at yourselves and the world around u.

divide and conquer is so much easier when u have things to divide people with.

Peace.
    Well you coulda said that earlier. Fair enough man. But still, we all gonna have our own opinions and beliefs and some views change along the way, some dont, thats just life though. Good response man. Peace.
    Peace!

If you can honestly show me or anybody else in this thread that religion does not create wars, then I will speak on a few matters such as the number and so-on an so-forth. Otherwise, I'm gonna just sit back and wait untill this thread gets quiet because my humble comments got taken WAY out of context. What Blackwisdom and Soul Controller do is inform and if you don't wanna read it then it is your choice.It is also your choice to have an opinion but these cats are talkin about peace all through this thread and I can't help but see that ppl are catching feelings of hostility. That's not what going to the next level is about what-so-ever. I see anger running all through this thread and I'm not fixin to get serious about spreading knowledge with that kind of attitude going on.I base only on fact when it comes to bringing knowledge to the table. THis is my choice and opinion,

One.

Mr Wuniverse

Likewise. Peace.
    Peace!