Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: religion is a prison to the seekers of wisdom

Default Re: religion is a prison to the seekers of wisdom

I've yet to finish reading the Quran, where does it say that people should not get involved w/ politics? I trust in God and believe in the Quran but God would be wise enough to know that wether you're involved or not, polltics is definetly going to get envolved w/ you. peace.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Peace,

This is a brilliant thread, as organized religion is much more divisive than it is unifying, as history teaches. Instead of focusing on that which makes all of us different, why not focus on our common ground?
    One God. One Life. One Love.

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
    I've yet to finish reading the Quran, where does it say that people should not get involved w/ politics? I trust in God and believe in the Quran but God would be wise enough to know that wether you're involved or not, polltics is definetly going to get envolved w/ you. peace.
    nowhere does it say u shouldnt get involved in politics... but religion must not be mixed with politics.. the results are the ones u see in the world..

G...

^^^WORD

i want to tell u all sumtin

my lil bro goes to a church youth group aight an im muslim, so i was pickin him up one night an he tells me islam is a bad religon tells u to kill infadels, I have almost finished reading the Quran an it hasn't said that..........

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by N.I.T.O.R.I.O.U.S. G
    i want to tell u all sumtin

my lil bro goes to a church youth group aight an im muslim, so i was pickin him up one night an he tells me islam is a bad religon tells u to kill infadels, I have almost finished reading the Quran an it hasn't said that..........
    well thats what many religious groups that are uncontrolled say to their followers.. "hate this hate that.."
    espacially the hate is directed to religions..

real religion does not preach hate ever..

islam itself has a meaning of peace..

any group that preaches hate has roots of bitterness.. just stay away from it.. religion shouldt make anybody become a bad radical person.. but a peaceful soul..

teach ur bro what u see

but thats my point, why would a church falsify a religons true meanings..........

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
    I LIVE IN LONDON....AND THEIR GOVERNMENT HAS LIKE 3-4 PARTIES FOR THE MASSES TO VOTE FOR...SOME MAY MP's MAYBE OFFERING TO HELP STOP THE WAR ON MUSLIMS IN IRAQ & AFGHANISTAN...BUT THEY WELCOM GAY/SODOMITE MARIAGES....
    MAN GOING INTO MAN IS AN ABORATION AND NOT PERMISSABLE IN ISLAM....
    SO FOR A MUSLIM TO VOTE FOR THESE POLITICAL PARTIES IS WHAT IS CALLED "SHEIRK"
    WHICH MEANS TO ASSOCIATE PARTNERS WITH ALLAH....THIS IS A MAJOR SIN WHICH WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN AND IS MENTIONED THROUGH OUT THE QURAAN...

A MUSLIM WHO VOTES FOR A POLITICAL PARTY IS BASICALLY SAYING
    "I PUT MY LIFE IN THIS MANS HANDS AND I SUPPORT WHAT HES FIGHTING FOR"
    INSTEAD OF PUTTING THEIR TRUST IN ALLAH....

THIS IS WHAT I MEANT BY GETTING INVOLVED IN POLITRICKS AND VOTING....

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

but thats my point, why would a church falsify a religons true meanings..........
    WHO EVER ALLAH CHOOSES TO LEAD ASTRAY, THE WHOLE WORLD WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PUT THEM BACK ON THE STRAIGHT PATH....

ONLY CORRUPT SHEIKHS AND SCHOLARS IN ISLAM WOULD PREACH HATE TOWARDS OTHER RELIGIONS AND THEY WILL DEFFINATELY BE BROUGHT TO ACCOUNT....

INFACT, LIKE MYSELF, YOU WOULD PROBABLY LEARN MORE ABOUT CHRISTIANITY THROUGH ISLAM THEN A CHRISTIAN HIM/HERSELF........

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

Prince Rai

peace..

2 be honest.. not all churches do that.. its just some groups that are igmnorant and dont know islam..

u see.. keep away from those who dont know what they are talkin about..

u as u have..read the quran and unlock the knowledge for urself..
    show it 2 ur bro and show him the way in an unbiased way...

peace n blessingz

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by BlaK FuRYaN
    WHO EVER ALLAH CHOOSES TO LEAD ASTRAY, THE WHOLE WORLD WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PUT THEM BACK ON THE STRAIGHT PATH....

ONLY CORRUPT SHEIKHS AND SCHOLARS IN ISLAM WOULD PREACH HATE TOWARDS OTHER RELIGIONS AND THEY WILL DEFFINATELY BE BROUGHT TO ACCOUNT....

INFACT, LIKE MYSELF, YOU WOULD PROBABLY LEARN MORE ABOUT CHRISTIANITY THROUGH ISLAM THEN A CHRISTIAN HIM/HERSELF........
    i agree also

16 crucified saviours...christianity before christ...
    http://www.actualfreedom.com.au/libr...saviours-1.htm

I'm guessing that your talking about christ. But I'm gonna look at through allah's eyes.

The way I see it is that through Allah you can do anything through the wisdom of yourself. Believing in one's self as the ruler. Now with that in mind you gotta remember that allah is from asia and his teaching spread but didn't get to the united states cause of the 85% trying to cover up the truth. So the 85% who came from europe first, realized the truth and made up their OWN version of what they believed (jesus christ) which in truth is really just an abstract idealism of Allah but rather than give credit to him. American's such as many races' (not pointing any fingers) believe that Jesus is king. when in fact, that's just believe to take away from self wisdom through self knowledge of allah.

I can keep going but I'm not gonna get to into it right now. I just realized this while listening to Wu forever and it hit me hard. Shit's crazy peace..

God is from Asia?
    rofl...shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by CELL
    God is from Asia?
    rofl...shut up.
    I ain't talking about God as a supreme. To call one man supreme (unless your talk'n about self wisdom and self realization through knowlege) above another is foolish. I mean Allah (the teacher of this self knowledge) just showing the way that through self wisdom and self knowledge you can do all things. Not God. Cause God is unknown and what you dont know you can't proclaim.