Thread: Meth and Red in Ottawa Recap (Soon to be vids)

Default Meth and Red in Ottawa Recap (Soon to be vids)

Man this show was live as fuck, we got in at like 8:40 (doors open at 800) for the opener, forgot his name but it was just some random dude playin some good music and freestylin every now and then. We had floor tickets so we managed to push right up the railing, after about 20 mins the opener introduced Red & Meth and Street Life. Red starts off by sayin "How many out there smokin weed up in this motha fucker" and the crowd just goes ape shit.

They played just about everythin off of blackout, ice cream, how high pt 2, METHOD man and a bunch of others i cant even remember. Durin ice cream Red came over to our side and hit hands all around, my buddy caught meths shirt 3xl white tee, and i caught like 2 bottles of water that they were throwin out, at the end red threw like a crate full of water at everyone at the front and we all got soaked.

Durin Rockwilder at the end I was about to take a pic of Red when dude just stage dives right on top of me and i dropped my cam but still held that mhafucka up. DJ Mathematics was on the dj pads, shout outs were given to ODB, Wu-Tang, Shabazz the Disciple, DJ AM and Travis Barkley.

Then following the show me and the boys hit up an ottawa-university dorm party where i boned the brains out of a cute little red-head, man it was a good night.

check out the photobucket for pics

http://s420.photobucket.com/albums/pp283/eightypr80f/

oh yeah i forgot to mention i got streetlifes autograph and helped him get some blond broads number lol, streetlife is one unpopular dude nobody even knew who the fuck he was.

word I was at that show, shit was dope as fuck... I met Streetlife after the show at the merch table and bought the mixtape off him but I couldn't get his autograph no mutha fuckas had a pen fuck
    In Wu We Trust

R.I.P. Ol' Dirty & Too Poetic

Support The Wu-Tang Family