Atlanta born rapper T.I., real name Clifford Joseph Harris, Jr, sets out to make a good example with his new album Paper Trail released today.

The 28 year old father of five was sentenced to a year in prison on weapons charges after he was arrested last October before the BET Hip-Hop Awards in Atlanta, for allegedly trying to purchase automatic weapons.

T.I.'s latest album, his sixth studio release, aims not to glorify his gang life and days of being a hustler. Instead he touches upon subjects such as taking responsibility for his actions, putting the past behind him, and moving on. The criminal element in the tracks is somewhat subdued and treated with caution.

T.I. said "It's about leaving behind certain ways that aren't conducive to progression. ... It's also in relation to certain friends that aren't here right now."

The new album includes collaborations with artists such as Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Rihanna, Swizz Beatz, and Ludacris. As well as production involved from the featured artists.

Many songs from the album have already been released and the track "Whatever You Like" has already achieved a #1 spot.

Paper Trail is in stores right now.
http://www.streethop.com/rapnews/148...-mistakes.html