Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NickyTooch Why Do You Defend The Cavs?

-

Default NickyTooch Why Do You Defend The Cavs?

I don't understand why you continue to defend Lebron's teammates when you know the Cavs aren't gonna go far in the playoffs with who they have. Maurice Williams isn't gonna get them to the finals. They need a few more good scorers and some guys that can defend. I feel bad for Lebron because of the teammates he has. Danny Ferry isn't a good general manager and he's proving it now by getting rid of Joe Smith. Nicky i know you aren't a Damon Jones fan but i think the Cavs could've kept him and they could've gotten rid of Eric Snow or Sasha Pavlovic. Damon is a good 3 point shooter and he has hit some clutch shots for the Cavs. Let's not forget what he did against the Wizards in the playoffs a few years ago in the last game. I know his defense sucks and he doesn't get a lot of assists but he should've been playing more. Carlos Boozer should've gotten paid what he wanted when he was with the Cavs and the Cavs would probably be better than what they are. To me they're just a mediocore team going nowhere far in the playoffs and if management keeps fucking around and not getting Lebron any good scorers, Lebron is gonna bail out on Cleveland. NickyTooch don't be surprised when that shit happens because i'm gonna say i told you so.

Banned

um....where do i begin?

First of all, we have LeBron James...so if the game is close at the end, we have a better chance of winning than we do losing.

Second of all, he DOES have a supporting cast. Mo Williams is a very good player and exactly what we needed. A guy who shoots a high percentage, can score and run the floor.

Third, we are a big team with Z, Lebron, Wallace, Varajao, Hickson and now Wright, so physically we are usually stronger than the opposition and always are at the top of the league in rebounding and offensive rebounding.

Fourth, with Szcerbiak, Gibson and Williams, we now have three guys that can hit the three. Chances are, one of them will at least be on.

Fifth, defensively we have been a top team for like 3 years now and Ben Wallace and Delonte West have only increased our abilities along with LeBron getting much better.

Charles, if there was ever a time to be a Cavs fan, IT RIGHT MOTHER FUCKING NOW....we have the King.

your just being stupid.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    um....where do i begin?

First of all, we have LeBron James...so if the game is close at the end, we have a better chance of winning than we do losing.

Second of all, he DOES have a supporting cast. Mo Williams is a very good player and exactly what we needed. A guy who shoots a high percentage, can score and run the floor.

Third, we are a big team with Z, Lebron, Wallace, Varajao, Hickson and now Wright, so physically we are usually stronger than the opposition and always are at the top of the league in rebounding and offensive rebounding.

Fourth, with Szcerbiak, Gibson and Williams, we now have three guys that can hit the three. Chances are, one of them will at least be on.

Fifth, defensively we have been a top team for like 3 years now and Ben Wallace and Delonte West have only increased our abilities along with LeBron getting much better.

Charles, if there was ever a time to be a Cavs fan, IT RIGHT MOTHER FUCKING NOW....we have the King.

your just being stupid.
    hah yea right now is right, because you know in 2 years hes bout to peace out for NY.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    hah yea right now is right, because you know in 2 years hes bout to peace out for NY.
    gonna be alot of dissapointed NYers cuz the Cavs are going to be championship caliber this year, and have a whole lotta money to bring in FA's next year...

and the knicks and nets will be.....shitty, still.

there's gonna be about 20 million people on the eastcoast who will remain jealous in two years

I'm looking forward to it

Wu Vatican

bron is trying to become a billionaire. thats ambitious NY talk son.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Banned

So how does going to NY make him any richer????

He's what, the second richest athlete behind Tiger???

Faulty logic, you gotta be careful of that

all cleveland teams suck in general, and the cavs will suck again when lebron leaves. right now they above average. i wouldn't like the cavs if i was u nicky. but its where u live so i understand

Banned

I aint no frontrunner dog...i stay loyal to my city. Whats the point of being a yankee fan if your not from ny??? Cuz your a frontrunner.......

thats like you, being from columbus being a michigan fan..........

I aint no frontrunner dog...i stay loyal to my city. Whats the point of being a yankee fan if your not from ny??? Cuz your a frontrunner.......

thats like you, being from columbus being a michigan fan..........
    thats wassup. i cant stand when cats like random ass teams and aint even been to that city.

Banned

and the Cavs have been good. I dont kno why all the hate...cuz they aint pretty???

LeBrons first year in the playoffs they beat WASH and took DET to 7 games...

second year, they beat WSH again, beat NJ, beat DET in 6 and went to the Finals.

Third year they beat WSH again and took BOS to 7.

Plus if you consider yourself a basketball fan, and agruable one of the most talented basketball players is on your team, NOT TO MENTION he is from our area....I mean you might as well not even be a fan.
    Damn Jordan didnt start winning rings till what? 7th/8th year? And LeBron has already been to a Finals..

PLUS we got a real good team this year, better than we've had, and a ton of money under the cap to spend next year.

Its like someone from Chicago not being a Bulls fan during the late 80's.....it just doenst make any sense.

Wu Vatican

So how does going to NY make him any richer????

He's what, the second richest athlete behind Tiger???

Faulty logic, you gotta be careful of that
    not in the least. its all about marketing. half your games at the garden every year. just being in the big city. what its all about.

on the fans of teams for your city/state thing. its not a rule you have to like teams from your area. i do hate the bandwagon yankees fans...maybe thats why im a mets fan. but im from ny and im a big dolphins and magic fan. hate the bills. but i was still a dolphins fan when they were 1-15, and the magic were like 20-60 a couple years ago. thats a fan.

Banned

im not just talking out of my ass, but i read somewhere that LeBron isn't going to be any significantly richer if he plays in a place like NY or LA. The dude is already global...i mean how much bigger can he really get???

He's a grounded individual for all the fame he has acquired. I commend him for that.

About being a fan....... I mean i've had other teams besides my home teams that I've rooted for at times cuz I liked their teams. But I would never become a total fan, i'd just watch their games and pull for them.
    For instance, i like the early 90's cowboy teams, the early 90's Braves teams and the Knicks from 94...

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Nicky, what have I been telling you the last year...

you need to accept the fact

Banned

I'm taking bets........

i could make alot of money off this..

Nicky..............become a HEat/Knicks fan....it ain't too late