Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Ready To Die....overrated

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    i was hanging out with these faggots that all they do is talk about how hip hop they are (i guess they invited me into their circle of gays cause i was totally h1p h0pin it)
    all they did was listen to irrelevant ass rappers, then the more and more i listened the more i noticed all they did was listen to white irrelevant ass rappers, they let that shit play for a whole night straight and it all sounded the same though it was different artists

that when i stopped pays as much attention to lyrics cause these guys, track after track were just trying to prove how clever they are over imitation 90s beats that are super looped. They were useless cause the more clever shit been said by some one with actual 90s beats in the 90s its self.

anyways i started asking what CDs they had so that we can end the spin cycle of lyrically clever garabage (i dont see a rapper constantly trying to prove he's clever as any different from one trying to constantly prove they're rich).

turns out these faggots did know who rakim was, didn't listen to nas, had never heard on anything in the 80s (EPMD ect), never heard of Big L never heard of PUN and didn't know the names of the rappers rapping on that gay ass songs.

so i was like, what the fuck? i guess they just liked the music, but why go on about how real hip hop you are if you have no fuckin clue what is happening in hip hop or what happened

they DID know eminem though, but said he was wack and commerical.

i went home at that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    and my regular group of friends are on the opposite of the spectrum. They only listen to Boosie, Webbie, and Trillfam.

not even the rest of the south

just those 3, it's really really really fuckin gay.

and they're always like "Ok, i know you'll like this song, it's lyrical"

then the put on some more webbie.

they're under the impression that i hate everything southern when infact all they play are 2 affiliated rappers and their rap collective which im not a fan off. constantly. none stop.

and they think that they're super current and im not, and i only like the song One Mic (lol).

I came to their party after a long hiatus wearing really nice clothes. and they were all super impressed, then one came up to me and told me that he's seen someone 'wearing my swag' elsewhere and i was a copy cat...then he got dogged on for his hatred of my daper appearance.

but the point was, they were all still wearing baggy pants (played out) long white T shirts (played out) fitted hats (played out) large heavy boots(played out) and listening to Trillfam (played out/irrelevant), and all these years they've been assuming IM the one that isn't current when they're stuck in 2003.

EVERYONE is fuckin wearing 'my swag'..or atleast anyone current, gawt damn.
    Then i figured out i listen to a wider range of shit from the south (early cashmoney, no limit, luda, ti, outkast, young bloods, david banner, nappy roots, lil jon, bone crusher, UGK) where as LITERALLY all they listened to was THE EXACT SAME GROUP.

but i was still the backpacker.

ppl wonder why im on this site so much.

haha

why do you apply the same narrow minded view of 'backpackers' on here as your friends apply to you then?

(btw, yeah, people wearing all that shit you listed are terribly outdated)

YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP. Tony Bandana's Avatar

ya you know what...

Ready To Die was pretty weak. Lyrically not very tight .

production and producers ...like cmon Dj Primier!! what the fuck was Biggie thinking.

???

Im not very familiar with Biggie i just bought the Cd. Junk

Bow Wow still iz da illest

ONGH
    ONGH!!!! SHIT STINK BIG GATORZ , MY DETROIT PLAYAZ ONGH!!!

hahaha

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Bow Wow? Yo fuck that old ass nigga, mayne, Lil Mama all day long.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP. Tony Bandana's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    Bow Wow? Yo fuck that old ass nigga, mayne, Lil Mama all day long.
    Slim Muddafuckin T.

damn jigga...nice to see you come in a make an apperance in this Ready To Die Iz Wack threads inbetween your 50 murders a day when you lifted your armpits haha.

what happened you start slangin rock , and bought some SpeedStick or someshit??

ONGH

whatz good.

I think Bow WoW would of been a good fit on Gimmie The Loot ..you know he could of jumped up & pistol whipped the bitch in her kneecap or someshit ?

ONGH!!!! SHIT STINK BIG GATORZ , MY DETROIT PLAYAZ ONGH!!!

hahahahahaha!

but there are ppl that are clearly being backpackers with emotions involved.

like if someone makes a GOAT list and has a Immortal Technique or Aesop Rock on there. or Jeru Da Damaga or whatever.

hmmm.

Nineteen-seventy somethin', nigga I don't sweat the date
    My moms is late so I had to plan my escape
    out the skins, in this world of fly girls
    Tanqueray and Hennessy until I cold hurl
    Ten months in this gut, what the fuck
    I wish moms'd hurry up so I could get buck
    wild, juvenile rippin' mics and shit
    New York New York, ready for the likes of this, uh
    Then came the worst date, May 21st
    2:19, that's when my momma water burst
    No spouse in the house so she rode for self