Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Ready To Die....overrated

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    See, you could pull this off if it wasn't for a few of your mistakes. You are a proven little bitch.

you sent me PM's wanting me to "fight" you, proper fight, thats how angry you got. I said I lived in Australia and you wanted me to fly over...... Thats a middle aged dude. You're a middle aged guy.

You cried to the mods, proving again you take it seriously.

Me? I just point out how pathetic you are. I'm at work, not mad, actually having a beer and killing time till I bounce home. You're up late at night arguing with someone nearly 10 years younger then you that lives in another country. I'm getting paid to point out the Bitch In Yoo.

No matter what you do dude, you're still a balding faggot jew lover.
    The fact you actually took that PM seriously just shows how dumb you are.
    The fact you feel you have to explain your job and what you are doing right now to me to try and prove some silly point shows how pathetic you are.

and the fact you just can't let whatever 'beef' you feel we have go shows that you hold onto grudges way to long...and as we all know that's a sign that you are either A. A Fag ...or B. a woman....so which is it sportsfan?

I'm just sitting here playing poker, smoking weed and enjoying your idiotic god complex, and your feeble attempts to try and anger me. Keep trying. I may get mad someday.

BTW, I could live to be 110 and I will never lose my hair, good genes there, but nice try.

I get paid to diss you. PAID NIGGA.
    You are a smart person with fantastic qualities, I hope you live a long happy and fulfilling life full of surprises and wonderment.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    The fact you actually took that PM seriously just shows how dumb you are.
    The fact you feel you have to explain your job and what you are doing right now to me to try and prove some silly point shows how pathetic you are.

and the fact you just can't let whatever 'beef' you feel we have go shows that you hold onto grudges way to long...and as we all know that's a sign that you are either A. A Fag ...or B. a woman....so which is it sportsfan?

I'm just sitting here playing poker, smoking weed and enjoying your idiotic god complex, and your feeble attempts to try and anger me. Keep trying. I may get mad someday.

BTW, I could live to be 110 and I will never lose my hair, good genes there, but nice try.
    Explain my job to you? I explained I was drinking a beer. Thumbs up again B Rock.

You can't front, you already proved you're a mad serious little bitch. The PM's were serious and now you're lying to yourself.

A guy 10 years younger then you got you to lie to yourself... Dude thats pretty pathetic. You need a hobby, and starting "OMGZ BEST OFFFF" threads isn't one.

PS: Again back to the gay jokes.... You like thinking of young guys homosexually? Fits the bald, jewish, glasses wearing nerd thing you got going on. We found ourselves a pedo.

PPS: you're the one that comes on and causes "beef" with everyone. Even with glasses that huge you still fail to see. Ironic.

Teachin Da SeedZ

You are a smart person with fantastic qualities, I hope you live a long happy and fulfilling life full of surprises and wonderment.
    You too princess.

Home time.

Teachin Da SeedZ

Explain my job to you? I explained I was drinking a beer. Thumbs up again B Rock.

You can't front, you already proved you're a mad serious little bitch. The PM's were serious and now you're lying to yourself.

A guy 10 years younger then you got you to lie to yourself... Dude thats pretty pathetic. You need a hobby, and starting "OMGZ BEST OFFFF" threads isn't one.

PS: Again back to the gay jokes.... You like thinking of young guys homosexually? Fits the bald, jewish, glasses wearing nerd thing you got going on. We found ourselves a pedo.

PPS: you're the one that comes on and causes "beef" with everyone. Even with glasses that huge you still fail to see. Ironic.
    Why does such a smart and funny guy like you have to resort to racism to prove a point? You are so incredibly intelligent, it's a shame you have to alienate a whole group of people just to make me feel bad.

I hate to go on, but you seriously are the smartest person I ever met in non-real-life (Don't tell Bateman I said that). You make Steven Hawking look like Corky from life goes on, seriously it's that real.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

ahhh, it's nice when Wu Stans try to be nice with the words.

Better make a poll, maybe u'll feel better.
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    ahhh, it's nice when Wu Stans try to be nice with the words.

Better make a poll, maybe u'll feel better.
    I'm just fucking around with DJMethods because I know he can't control himself or his anger. I sent him a PM daring him to fly 6000 miles to fight me and look how furiously serious he took that....but you I really fucking hate for real, why don't you choke on a cock and die faggot.

just kidding

or am I?

nahhhhh

LoL who's hating. I'm just poking a donkey.
    bring back begongo!!

LoL who's hating. I'm just poking a donkey.
    Unless you have played poker with me, don't call me a donkey, I'm a fish, ok? Get it straight dickhead.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    lol Look at you breaking it down track by track into whats good and whats not. Thats not how it works. Its a classic album. Youre missing the point of WHY its a classic album. Youre missing the point of hip hop and why people love it. Youre missing the point of why Biggie was LOVED literally loved by people from NY especially.

You do not have any stance to call it overrated, because you dont understand why people loved it so much.

Basically its gone way over your head b.
    Fuckin hell, you obviously have no clue. So beacuse an artist was loved, and 'the point of hip-hop' makes it a classic? Dum cunt, get you own opinion that isnt what you 'think' a hip-hop fans opinion should be

And i think this IS a classic, but people talk so much shit

Unless you have played poker with me, don't call me a donkey, I'm a fish, ok? Get it straight dickhead.
    Yes, u do smell like a fish. But still, ur a donkey.
    bring back begongo!!

Yes, u do smell like a fish. But still, ur a donkey.
    good for you

I'm just fucking around with DJMethods because I know he can't control himself or his anger. I sent him a PM daring him to fly 6000 miles to fight me and look how furiously serious he took that....but you I really fucking hate for real, why don't you choke on a cock and die faggot.

just kidding

or am I?

nahhhhh
    Again, even after I left you hung around like a dog (irony intended) with a bone. You're 30+ dude, fucking 30. This is your life at 30. Got any wife, kids?

You were furiously serious as well, wish I saved the PM's but had to delete a shitload since then. Was hilarious.

You're 30.

For memoryman: Dirty jew nigga.

Teachin Da SeedZ

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

TSA, TSA... And just when I was about to give you props for being one of the rare dudes who understood the genius of Biggie, you start that bullshit about Euros and whites having a bad taste. That's not cool, amigo. Especially because of black Americans having a taste as wack, if not worse (Laffy Taffy was never big here).
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."