Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Reptilian notion

Default The Reptilian notion

So i really looked into it and the backbone of the story is as so.

Reptilians from space mated with human women, made man kind in babylon or the middle east, rule sumera akkad all those places. They were and are the ruling class of man kind cause they've been controlling mankind with their advance knowledge. then their DNA spread to the ruling class egypt, from eqypt to greece (possible) from greece rome (possible) then rome to the monarches of europe (impossible.)

This is what palehorses notion that there's a family ruling the world is.

but yeah, the whole thing is shattered at the europe mark.

the monarchy of Britian is descendants of Vikings, a group of people that made no early contact with Romes until a group of Vikings that weren't the same Vikings that made Normandy started ransacking the place.

Also, the ruling class of rome didn't interbreed with europeans, cause they made no contact, soldigers that were made up of conscript peasants may have but it ends there.

the ruling class of rome didn't leave rome.

that's like Bush going to Djbouti and having kids cause the army is there.

So anyways this family went on to from the ruling class of america. I sizeable number of presidents have relatives that are european royality according to the video i saw, but the president until Theodore Roosevelt had almost no power, and till this day isn't a 'ruler' and can't really do much.

add that to the fact that european royalty doesn't have roman royalty DNA.

also, this is a real white ppl prespective of the world. What about all the royal families and ruling classes in places that made no contact with sumeria and akkad and babylon and shit, like Japan?

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

All ancient cultures from the chinese (dragons who gave birth to humans), central america, sumerian (middle east) south america and aboriginals (a giant snake gave btirth to man) they ALL had beleifs that man was created by a reptilian LIKE creature.

but heres the key

they didnt create us, they just upgraded our DNA from the neanderthals early homosapians that were already on earth. There was a HUGE jump in evolution for humans 40,000 years ago which doesnt make sense.

Not just as a God, but they all say they were actually created by it. Sumerians go into best detail on how this all took place.

the whole idea of a ruling world power family is made up bullshit, its so dumb if you know about reality. the ancestors abandoend the earth once they got what they wanted.

That a lie. Im Igbo, an ancient culture, we don't believe a snake or reptile created man. Infact no culture in Nigeria believes a reptile created man

jews didn't believe it, Inuits didn't believe it, arabs didn't believe it, slavs didn't believe it, europeans didn't believe it.

almost all cultures except the ones you named didn't believe it.

you took the notions created when you clearly know people don't know better and tired to use it to explain the world.

it involved REPTIAL PEOPLE and you believed it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    according to the video i saw,

smh

But rspect for the effort

it involved REPTIAL PEOPLE and you believed it.

Ive seen it. I believe it...

do you truely believe it, like it's an actual thing in real life or do you think it would be cool to believe in kinda want to believe it.

like do you believe pulling bush's skin off would unveil a turtle?

I dont walk I get carried Giflord's Avatar

tsa u are a reptilian, you cannot trick me. im comming for your unhatched offspring

elohel

Also if the reptilians have been ruling mankind (white countries it turns out)
    since the beginning of civilzation what's the harm? It's not like we know any better or they're doing anything bad that human wouldn't do, it appears all the countries they rule are really successful

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

That a lie. Im Igbo,.
    They left the Igbos alone. They couldnt fit you in on schedule. Sorry about that but get over it and face real talk.

Youll get you DNA updated one day maybe.

Wu Vatican

thats funny.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

what about joos?

its claimed that joos run the world and reptilians run the world and the jews are reptilian, but their creation myth (genesis) has no reptiles.

that the Greece.....and Rome....and Egypt....all the places reptilains were said to rool.

This nigga say I got a stupid thread.

But I read the first line of his.

And he talking about reptiles from outter space and shit.

it's a widely held belief on this site.
    idk if your the guy i have no clue who they are or the guy with a shitty thread that i just don't remember right now but yea. you fear my ice power.

The Reptilian Notion is garbage, TSA. In your own mind you should have known that, and never made a post.

do you truely believe it, like it's an actual thing in real life or do you think it would be cool to believe in kinda want to believe it.

like do you believe pulling bush's skin off would unveil a turtle?

Your still seeing things at face value

Or so you make out...

RE Bush - Turtles a far too intelligent comparison.. Maybe a slow worm(legless lizzard)