So i really looked into it and the backbone of the story is as so.

Reptilians from space mated with human women, made man kind in babylon or the middle east, rule sumera akkad all those places. They were and are the ruling class of man kind cause they've been controlling mankind with their advance knowledge. then their DNA spread to the ruling class egypt, from eqypt to greece (possible) from greece rome (possible) then rome to the monarches of europe (impossible.)

This is what palehorses notion that there's a family ruling the world is.

but yeah, the whole thing is shattered at the europe mark.

the monarchy of Britian is descendants of Vikings, a group of people that made no early contact with Romes until a group of Vikings that weren't the same Vikings that made Normandy started ransacking the place.

Also, the ruling class of rome didn't interbreed with europeans, cause they made no contact, soldigers that were made up of conscript peasants may have but it ends there.

the ruling class of rome didn't leave rome.

that's like Bush going to Djbouti and having kids cause the army is there.

So anyways this family went on to from the ruling class of america. I sizeable number of presidents have relatives that are european royality according to the video i saw, but the president until Theodore Roosevelt had almost no power, and till this day isn't a 'ruler' and can't really do much.

add that to the fact that european royalty doesn't have roman royalty DNA.

also, this is a real white ppl prespective of the world. What about all the royal families and ruling classes in places that made no contact with sumeria and akkad and babylon and shit, like Japan?