Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Reptilian notion

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Hmmm, Yup, The Reptile (Snake) in the garden of Edan giving Eve the 'apple of knowledge'.

Its all there.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    I thought those reptilian leaders were just a metaphor.
    Symoblism. Ancients may of draw their god with bird wings just as a logo, a symbol that they could fly. Just like NASA logo is a Eagle. THey dont actually fly on Eagles, but symbolism is just normal.

Da Gods might not of been real lizards that walk upright, they just may of resembled lizards in some way that was easy to describe them in.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Hmmm, Yup, The Reptile (Snake) in the garden of Edan giving Eve the 'apple of knowledge'.

Its all there.

Symoblism. Ancients may of draw their god with bird wings just as a logo, a symbol that they could fly. Just like NASA logo is a Eagle. THey dont actually fly on Eagles, but symbolism is just normal.

Da Gods might not of been real lizards that walk upright, they just may of resembled lizards in some way that was easy to describe them in.
    indeed there are a plethora of winged and winged/reptillian dieties throught ancient history. the feathered seprpent, Quetzalcoatl, mostly in relation to sun symbolism which i think could be A metaphor OR SYMBOL for the solar winds and sun cycles

Quote Originally Posted by palehorse View Post
    indeed there are a plethora of winged and winged/reptillian dieties throught ancient history. the feathered seprpent, Quetzalcoatl, mostly in relation to sun symbolism which i think could be A metaphor OR SYMBOL for the solar winds and sun cycles
    Break fast is served

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

but yeah, the whole thing is shattered at the europe mark.

the monarchy of Britian is descendants of Vikings, a group of people that made no early contact with Romes until a group of Vikings that weren't the same Vikings that made Normandy started ransacking the place.

Also, the ruling class of rome didn't interbreed with europeans, cause they made no contact, soldigers that were made up of conscript peasants may have but it ends there.

the ruling class of rome didn't leave rome.

Next time, do actual research before you make blanket statements like this just to attempt to support your point.

wow, you skipped posts about the existance of....reptile ppl.....do cum at me in vain cause i made you unpopular on wutangcorp/forums

So i really looked into it and the backbone of the story is as so.

Reptilians from space mated with human women, made man kind in babylon or the middle east, rule sumera akkad all those places. They were and are the ruling class of man kind cause they've been controlling mankind with their advance knowledge. then their DNA spread to the ruling class egypt, from eqypt to greece (possible) from greece rome (possible) then rome to the monarches of europe (impossible.)

This is what palehorses notion that there's a family ruling the world is.

but yeah, the whole thing is shattered at the europe mark.

the monarchy of Britian is descendants of Vikings, a group of people that made no early contact with Romes until a group of Vikings that weren't the same Vikings that made Normandy started ransacking the place.

Also, the ruling class of rome didn't interbreed with europeans, cause they made no contact, soldigers that were made up of conscript peasants may have but it ends there.

the ruling class of rome didn't leave rome.

that's like Bush going to Djbouti and having kids cause the army is there.

So anyways this family went on to from the ruling class of america. I sizeable number of presidents have relatives that are european royality according to the video i saw, but the president until Theodore Roosevelt had almost no power, and till this day isn't a 'ruler' and can't really do much.

add that to the fact that european royalty doesn't have roman royalty DNA.

also, this is a real white ppl prespective of the world. What about all the royal families and ruling classes in places that made no contact with sumeria and akkad and babylon and shit, like Japan?
    Have you considered the possibility that this is absolute crap what you are saying?

The ABBOTT

ar·ro·gant /ˈærəgənt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ar-uh-guhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –adjective
    1. making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights; overbearingly assuming; insolently proud: an arrogant public official.
    2. characterized by or proceeding from arrogance: arrogant claims.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    The Kanien:keha'ka have a story about reptilians where we had a war with them and sent them underground in the Creation story. The story is about how the reptilians influenced our people and made us go to war against each other...until the Great Peacemaker Deginiwidah/Tekanawite showed us the way to peace with each other,our prophet.

http://www.histori.ca/minutes/minute.do?id=10174

Kinda cool how the Ojibway named you guys lol.

interesting video for you Slippy... http://www.histori.ca/minutes/minute.do?id=10174
    My moms Ojibway.

There talking about renaming the tribe in the tribal election coming up, back to Oglala Lakota Oyate. I didn't watch the video, the actors were too much for me. I watched some a nice documentary on Sitting Bull last week.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

a tadpole is an ambition homie, nothing like a reptile

a tadpole is an ambition homie, nothing like a reptile
    you mean amphibian?

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

Is strange how the sperm/egg into foetus initialy evolves pretty much the same as a tadpole...

gills & shit..

Is it all just the best way (evolution) or what??

idk

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

he's correct

an ambition and a reptile is not the same

1am·bi·tion Pronunciation: \am-ˈbi-shən\ Function:noun Etymology:Middle English, from Middle French or Latin; Middle French, from Latin ambition-, ambitio, literally, act of soliciting for votes, from ambireDate:14th century 1 a: an ardent desire for rank, fame, or power b: desire to achieve a particular end2: the object of ambition <her ambition is to start her own business>3: a desire for activity or exertion <felt sick and had no ambition>
    — am·bi·tion·less \-ləs\ adjective

http://www.rif.org/

^lmao

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Can someone who believes in the reptile theory, or at least thinks it might be possible, just tell me what it is?

Im curious.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.