Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Reptilian notion

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Irondan1 View Post
    Can someone who believes in the reptile theory, or at least thinks it might be possible, just tell me what it is?

Im curious.

people look for all their answers to be complex

its simple - there are a group of reptilians who mixed seed with humans long long ago - there was a war between the 2 - some still carry on the war to this day
    some disguise themselves as humans
    more than we would like to know

there are many different beings on this planet -

NO we all are not the same

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

^ No war. You made that up. The story is they came here to mine for gold (its needed on their planet to maintain something in the atmosphere), you know, Gold, the shit that we still for some reason hold in higher importance to currency. Gold value never drops, in fact its been rocketing in worth in the last 6 years. If you invested $100 gold bar 6 years ago, it would be worth $800 in todays market.

All of your governments still bank their assets against Gold. Many governments have recently been stocking up on their Gold deposits dramatically.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    ^ No war. You made that up.

i'ma let this one slide

The story is they came here to mine for gold (its needed on their planet to maintain something in the atmosphere), you know, Gold, the shit that we still for some reason hold in higher importance to currency.

they came from the 19th galaxy, from a planet named risq - there ozone was weakening and for some reason they needed gold to repair it - on their journey, they destroyed a planet - on that planet there were reptilians - some survived and chased nubiru which smashed into earth boring a hole half way into the earth - how i see it, they built THE pyramid over this hole
    mixed and mated with the life that was always here - Kemet (later on called egypt), was decked out in gold - the snake waged war on the offspring

Gold value never drops, in fact its been rocketing in worth in the last 6 years. If you invested $100 gold bar 6 years ago, it would be worth $800 in todays market.

All of your governments still bank their assets against Gold. Many governments have recently been stocking up on their Gold deposits dramatically.

uh huh

we need to learn how to fix our ozone with gold....now we have that problem.

^^ last I heard the 0-zone had repaired the hole itsef........

Last edited by check two; 10-16-2008 at 01:10 AM.

up

'

down

Is every thread in this section getting brought back? lol

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Basically. Waiting for some thread bout Yakub to surface again.

My favorite is that one where Sunny posted Yakub's picture and everyone was like "Ooooh, what a brain, I'd suck dick to have a brain like that"
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

About Japan, Stewart Swerdlow mentions that some of the refugees from Lemuria moved there, and that there is a Japanese Illuminati. Despite that, they are not considered "good enough" to the other 13 Illuminati families.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    dirty knawledge, im very aware that it's bullshit, very bullshitty bullshit, the type you would assume ppl don't believe but alot of ppl believe it on here so im just trying to see why they believe it (other then personal seld-esteem and fear issues) in the face of it's irrationally fictional nature.
    prove that it doesnt exist

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

We do it for the people.

t/s has the veil over his eyes

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    i'ma let this one slide

they came from the 19th galaxy, from a planet named risq - there ozone was weakening and for some reason they needed gold to repair it - on their journey, they destroyed a planet - on that planet there were reptilians - some survived and chased nubiru which smashed into earth boring a hole half way into the earth - how i see it, they built THE pyramid over this hole
    mixed and mated with the life that was always here - Kemet (later on called egypt), was decked out in gold - the snake waged war on the offspring

uh huh

Peace, where did you get this info if you don't mind me asking? PM me if you want too.

Peace.