Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The Reptilian notion

part of this comes from z york

Lol you silly mother fuckers.

The Serpent is Time. When it bites its tail it is infinity.

Just about every single serpent in world mythology is a metaphor for time.

Ananta Shesha is the greatest of the Naga and his name means "That Which Remains Endless"

Chronos (Father Time) was often depicted as a serpent in Orphic cults and he was the Constellation Draco who ruled over the zodiac and thus time.

Vasuki was the king of the Naga and he guards the Buddha and he gave the Devas and Asuras their Immortality. There is a connection to the Illuminati, but only if you consider the Buddha to be the Illuminatus.

Jormungandr was the world serpent and he was so long he bit his tale around the world symbolizing infinity, when he lets go it signals the end of time, the Ragnarok.

The Rainbow Serpent is the spirit of the water cycle, again a cycle. He is the falling rain and he carved the rivers and the valleys and his glittering scales are the rainbow.

Typhon was a vast storm deity composed of serpents who almost slew Zeus and Echidna was his consort and she dwells far below the underworld in the depths of the earth against water and storm deities considered immortal.

Ladon has a hundred heads and guards the golden apples of immortality.

Sun Wukong (Goku ) is a monkey, but his stave is a gift from the Dragon King, and Sun Wukong guards the Peaches of immortality.

Quetzlcoatl was a wind and storm God.

Serpents are either tied to time and immortality, or they're tied to water and fertility.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

I consider myself to be open minded, but I think this is bullshit. Just about everything I've cum across convinces me not. There is no reptilian shapeshifter race from outer space.

Someone showed me the movie "V" before I ever conceived a thought that there was a conspiracy about this.. Coincidentally, this was before it was remade into a television series recently. It all looks like sci-fi to me, youtube has garbage being used as feeble evidence, and none of the arguments here have any merit.

I still keep an open mind, but if you were going to convince somebody of this theory, what is the best proof you could come up with?
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

its all what u make of it!
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Lol you silly mother fuckers.

The Serpent is Time. When it bites its tail it is infinity.

Just about every single serpent in world mythology is a metaphor for time.

Ananta Shesha is the greatest of the Naga and his name means "That Which Remains Endless"

Chronos (Father Time) was often depicted as a serpent in Orphic cults and he was the Constellation Draco who ruled over the zodiac and thus time.

Vasuki was the king of the Naga and he guards the Buddha and he gave the Devas and Asuras their Immortality. There is a connection to the Illuminati, but only if you consider the Buddha to be the Illuminatus.

Jormungandr was the world serpent and he was so long he bit his tale around the world symbolizing infinity, when he lets go it signals the end of time, the Ragnarok.

The Rainbow Serpent is the spirit of the water cycle, again a cycle. He is the falling rain and he carved the rivers and the valleys and his glittering scales are the rainbow.

Typhon was a vast storm deity composed of serpents who almost slew Zeus and Echidna was his consort and she dwells far below the underworld in the depths of the earth against water and storm deities considered immortal.

Ladon has a hundred heads and guards the golden apples of immortality.

Sun Wukong (Goku ) is a monkey, but his stave is a gift from the Dragon King, and Sun Wukong guards the Peaches of immortality.

Quetzlcoatl was a wind and storm God.

Serpents are either tied to time and immortality, or they're tied to water and fertility.
    I don't know what this dude is talking about. The serpent in so much pagan mythology is not "time". The oldest religions worshiped animals and snakes were the most common. A supported theory is that early shamanism developed from tribe witchdoctors drinking snake venom mixed with snake blood (which has anti-venom) and getting high and hallucinating religious visions from that. That might explain why they went crazy and started sacrificing people on pyramid altars, etc. But that is literally the origin of alchemy, science, shamanism and the mythos of reptilian beings in other dimensions.

The reptilian theory has been around at least a few hundred years in occult circles. It goes back to Anunnaki "divine aliens" mentioned in Sumerian religions and the Nephilim mentioned in the Bible. Africans also believed in reptilian aliens who visited man and mixed with them. The theory is the "blue blood" Satanic bloodlines believe they descend from these people. Its pretty well-known that royal bloodlines claimed to have dragon ancestors. When dinosaurs were found, I suppose they adapted the idea to dinosaurs evolving in a Hollow Earth situation. Thats a huge part of Atlantean mythology and been put into Masonic shit like the 90s Super Mario Bros movie and the 80s G.I. Joe animated movie.

Alex Jones type believe the elite today sacrifice children and the adrenochrome helps them connect to reptilian demons under Satan and they have to have reptilian DNA to be more easily possessed. I believe there probably is a surviving bloodline of "elites" who do something like this but its probably on the decline.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Igbo are one of the original Isrealite seeds
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    elohel

Also if the reptilians have been ruling mankind (white countries it turns out)
    since the beginning of civilzation what's the harm? It's not like we know any better or they're doing anything bad that human wouldn't do, it appears all the countries they rule are really successful
    The Synagogue of Satan - the Dragon
    Break fast is served

Break fast is served