Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "Obama is an arab"

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Them black sambo mofos cheering on McCain amidst all the hateful, racist rantings against Obama must be really brainwashed. How can any blackman/woman sit there feeling comfortable when hearing racist shit?
    xactly, my brother.
    xactly my thoughts, my nigga.

makes u wonder dont it.

them sambos must really be on some other shit.....
    We do it for the people.

'

Ignorance at its worst. If Obama does not win with all of the poll numbers (which probably don't mean shit) in his favor, I think people will say, it's cause he's black (which he isn't - he's half white), and once again people will feel like we are not still accepted.

Some thoughts:

Funny how even if u have half black genetics or any noticable amount of black in you, some whites will still not accept it.

It is totally acceptable to hate and look down on Arabs like whites looked down on blacks in the 60 and before that. So called land on the free. The fact that labelling someone as an Arab is a bad thing should be shocking. Arabs must be shaking their heads.

The "undecided" potential voters are mostly white according to CNN. Are they just racists afraid to say they are, so they hide behind the "undecided" label?

McCain is a hatemonger and so is that bitch Palin and they stir up personal hate against Obama like some fuckin Klansman.
    ok...... did you even watch the video?

McCain was clearly embarrassed by that supporter and even said positive things about his own opponent.

To answer the thread starters question it is clear that Barack Obama is not 100% black, he has a mixed heritage.

About the vid I just think it's typical of how disgusting and unprofessional these presidential races have become. Since it started I have been appalled by some of the backhanded personal shit people have brought up to smear the reputations of the candidates.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

I think we're all getting ahead of ourselves here.

These people are American.

What else would expect but this during an election campaign.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by NBAJAM View Post
    ok...... did you even watch the video?

McCain was clearly embarrassed by that supporter and even said positive things about his own opponent.

That vid is only part of the story. McCain started defending Obama ONLY after the media complained that people in his town hall meetings were saying things like "terrorist" and "kill him" when Obama's name was mentioned.

Sarah Palin also insinuated that Obama does not think like them and does not view America as a country of hope. Some people interperet this as her saying Obama is anti-American. Some say this comment is racist. This has been going on for a while now. Just because that wrinkled-face old bastard appologizes now does not mean harm was not done already.

My comments were mostly about McCains audience and the comments that has been coming from them!!!
    Last edited by diggy; 10-12-2008 at 03:10 AM.

Prince Rai

lol obviously mcain wont endorse what the woman said, but if the rules were allowed to be changed whereby you may spread rumours about the other candidate negligently, he would put her as vice president.

people are stupid in general.....
    white and black...

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^ i agree with everything diggy is saying....
    We do it for the people.

Veteran Member

co-fucking-sign.

john mccain wasn't born yesterday, and isn't so stupid as to not know what him and ms. palin's insinuations meant. they stoked the age-old hatreds in the white lower class, but this time it didn't work - or we will see.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

no shit
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Them black sambo mofos cheering on McCain amidst all the hateful, racist rantings against Obama must be really brainwashed. How can any blackman/woman sit there feeling comfortable when hearing racist shit?
    this is the crap i'm talking about that america is still very underline hatred boiling and people need to understand this is a global world,etc we need or should i say they need to learn ignorance will not be tolorated here or anywhere and i feel like it's a bunch of bs because those racist are the reason why we as a globe cannot progress n it's not just here it's all over the world to people hating their own race all of it is deplorable and digusting this is why Nas' album is relivent and why they didn't want him talking about racism, the n word and all of that

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    xactly, my brother.
    xactly my thoughts, my nigga.

makes u wonder dont it.

them sambos must really be on some other shit.....
    wow.

isn't it a 98% of black ppl support rate for obama, and your still able to find what black ppl are doing wrong in the situation.

plus mccain didn't say that, and there's legit reasons for preferring him over obama.

Quote Originally Posted by "...." View Post
    co-fucking-sign.

john mccain wasn't born yesterday, and isn't so stupid as to not know what him and ms. palin's insinuations meant. they stoked the age-old hatreds in the white lower class, but this time it didn't work - or we will see.
    yeah. they're getting desperate. I predicted this election to be the ugliest one in the past 100 years, i've been suprised that it's been fairly civil until recently things are deteriorating.

republicans are going for the republican trump card, manipulate dumb white people.

the people that have made up their minds have made up their minds and it's overwhelmingly for Obama. All he's doing is energizing a base that was clearly not going to vote for obama anyways, swing voters and independants aren't voting based on race or else they would have picked the candidate by now cause they've know their races since day 1.

i think the factor racism will have in the election is alot of ppl saying they're for obama and voting for mccain.

that's fine by me. If obama loses, that's cool, it just says america didn't deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    I think we're all getting ahead of ourselves here.

These people are American.

What else would expect but this during an election campaign.
    lets be real.

Australia launched a "white australia' campagin during the cold war to invite more white ppl into australia cause there was too many asians.
    It wasn't even secert, infact well publicized.

you want to say americans are stupid but in both incidences it's white people being stupid, and white austrialians wouldn't and haven't acted differently from white americans when presented with the same issues.

not by DNA, by culture, this needs to be addressed, by white people.
    Last edited by TSA; 10-12-2008 at 09:37 PM.

Veteran Member

Did any of you see that black dude last week in McCains audience at a "town house meeting" urging McCain to go after Obama by reminding people of the reverend Wright stuff?

Well, that guy is a talk show host and was on CNN tonight talking about how much attention he has gotten since his McCain appearance. He read an email he has received from someone calling him a SAMBO (LOL). He has even recieved death threats for being a black republican encouraging McCain to go after Obama!!!

I feel the same way about him (the sambo part) and he was the sambo I was refering to earlier. FUCK HIM.

Republicans have done alot of harm, but I don't like the recent things they (bush and friends) have done.

Basically, the republicans play really dirty politics. McCain said he wouldn't, but his tactics are the dirtiest I have ever seen. They have done what some reporters call "race baiting". That is alluding to race and then letting others take it further.

I hope those assholes lose.