Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "Obama is an arab"

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Did any of you see that black dude last week in McCains audience at a "town house meeting" urging McCain to go after Obama by reminding people of the reverend Wright stuff?

Well, that guy is a talk show host and was on CNN tonight talking about how much attention he has gotten since his McCain appearance. He read an email he has received from someone calling him a SAMBO (LOL). He has even recieved death threats for being a black republican encouraging McCain to go after Obama!!!

I feel the same way about him (the sambo part) and he was the sambo I was refering to earlier. FUCK HIM.

Republicans have done alot of harm, but I don't like the recent things they (bush and friends) have done.

Basically, the republicans play really dirty politics. McCain said he wouldn't, but his tactics are the dirtiest I have ever seen. They have done what some reporters call "race baiting". That is alluding to race and then letting others take it further.

I hope those assholes lose.

I saw that brother and all I could do is shake my head. He seemed like the type of dude who would yell to the cops, "Those niggers are hiding over there!" during martial law. Learning to love your oppressor is a sad thing.

Veteran Member

Ya, dude is pathatic.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Did any of you see that black dude last week in McCains audience at a "town house meeting" urging McCain to go after Obama by reminding people of the reverend Wright stuff?

Well, that guy is a talk show host and was on CNN tonight talking about how much attention he has gotten since his McCain appearance. He read an email he has received from someone calling him a SAMBO (LOL). He has even recieved death threats for being a black republican encouraging McCain to go after Obama!!!

I feel the same way about him (the sambo part) and he was the sambo I was refering to earlier. FUCK HIM.

Republicans have done alot of harm, but I don't like the recent things they (bush and friends) have done.

Basically, the republicans play really dirty politics. McCain said he wouldn't, but his tactics are the dirtiest I have ever seen. They have done what some reporters call "race baiting". That is alluding to race and then letting others take it further.

I hope those assholes lose.

I saw that story too. The guy thinks because he's conservative through-and-through that there is no cultural distance between him and mccain's white majority (i.e. the rural white working class). what the fuck is he drinking? his allies would string him up in a minute and you done know even those that cheer him on, wouldn't let him within a mile of their flat-ass daughter.

also, if you see the clip where he is kissing mccain's ass, look at the crowd reaction - the yee-haws are laughing at him. but he doesn't get it.

TSA, I respect your conservative angle - I just feel sorry that U.S. black conservatives have no party: the republican marriage between fiscal conservativism/free markets and social conservatism (which always has a strain of white supremacy running through it) must be a hard one to swallow.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^ LOL.

i seen that sell-out ass nigga. i was cussin him out like that when i seen that shit too at the crib...
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    wow.

isn't it a 98% of black ppl support rate for obama, and your still able to find what black ppl are doing wrong in the situation.

plus mccain didn't say that, and there's legit reasons for preferring him over obama.
    some black people think Obama isnt doing enough...

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

plus mccain didn't say that, and there's legit reasons for preferring him over obama.
    that btich palin did, same difference.

and what is a legit reason for picking Mcain over obama u fuckin idiot?
    We do it for the people.

Veteran Member

co-sign. there is no legitimate reason to pick mccain. he hasn't even identified his ideology regarding the market - presumably liberatarian, but shifts from side to side like a crackhead's tail.

they have reverted to chest-pounding patriotism and bizarre nods to anti-abortion legislation, even though neither one of them are interested in truly mucking with roe v. wade. they are just trying to siphon votes from poor white anger over...well...poor whiteness.

poor whites need to recognize that's what they are, on their own terms (black people didn't create poor white people). following this epiphany, they need to shut the fuck up and just shut the fuck up.

Veteran Member

editor's note: poor whites need to recognize rich whites are their worst enemy, not black people. maybe italians.
    Last edited by DUMBO; 10-14-2008 at 05:54 PM.

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

You hit the nail on the head with those comments.

yeah white ppl are the dumbest on earth, but we still managed to create a shitload of stuff and own a shitload of companys and make a shitload of money.

you fucking stereotypers. theres dumb ppl everywhere !
    Last edited by oLd_KaiNry; 10-14-2008 at 12:33 AM.

Veteran Member

you need to learn how to read.

this thread is not about white people being stupid, it's about how ppl's emo-racialness keeps them from seeing the facts straight.

anyways, shit has more to do with class than race anyways.

oLd_KaiNry is a fucking stupid. die stupid.

oLd_KaiNry is a good dude.

lets be real.

Australia launched a "white australia' campagin during the cold war to invite more white ppl into australia cause there was too many asians.
    It wasn't even secert, infact well publicized.

you want to say americans are stupid but in both incidences it's white people being stupid, and white austrialians wouldn't and haven't acted differently from white americans when presented with the same issues.

not by DNA, by culture, this needs to be addressed, by white people.
    hahahaha

i missed this.

your interpretation of the white australia policy is hilarious.

and incorrect.

btw, Italians were originally classed as non white.

fuck.

if only i was born 100 years ago.

fully aware of the italian thing.
    my 'interpretation' is flawed in the fact that i forgot to mention them not letting non anglos in.

anyways yeah. you still didn't address the very stark and real point that in both incidences it's white people being the type of fags to nobody likes them for and white australians have acted no different from white americans when presented with the same issues.

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    that btich palin did, same difference.

and what is a legit reason for picking Mcain over obama u fuckin idiot?
    prefering his views. not being mad online

clb ice water metalics