Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: a MESSAGE FROM :raddrr van about DJ NINO CARTA /CHAMBER MUSIK why i left

Default Re: a MESSAGE FROM :raddrr van about DJ NINO CARTA /CHAMBER MUSIK why i left

ok i'm done talking to you, you are full of shit

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

85 %ER

Default Re: a MESSAGE FROM :raddrr van about DJ NINO CARTA /CHAMBER MUSIK why i left

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
    you say g clef is full of shit, man show some proof, i wanna know what he's full of shit on
    yeah he's full of that new exclusive wu cd shit in his store, to sell, everybody cop those joints.

lol once that zu ninja album comes out man, i'm gonna cop that shit

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

85 %ER

and on another note did RAAADDDDRRRRRVVVVV VAN stutter when he wrote his name or some shit? too many fucking vowels and letters and shit...

Quote Originally Posted by wutang 10304
    well there was som thread on this site frm som g clef hater sayin shit about him an it showed like 2 of his posts an the guy was liek see this guy a prick an i read them an agreed
    homie..

you're really making yourself look slow

no offense but if thats the reason you typed all that profain shit about him then maybe you lied to me,maybe you really need to go outside more

smh

Veteran Member

an yo i cant remeber what the posts exactly said but if u look through the threads u could prob find it cos it there somwhere

think of me waht u like but im not really that bad a person

an i repeat this internet beef thing a one off an u all sayin shit bak so u jus as bad

if u got any over issues about me pm me an i will try an set u straight

sorry for even mentioning this shitty beef

love 10304
    xxx

its all good
    let me school u on some shit real quick though

its not beef when sun aint done shit to you and you dont even know him on a personal level,thats just straight up corny shit

in years to come when u older,you will realise the value of respecting your elders

finally..be a good fan and go cop that ill wu shit coming thru in the store,we do it for yall,,

peace

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow_Dartz
    damn son that was a good one
    HOW IS THAT A GOOD ONE

ITS JUST THE TRUTH

I WASNT FEELING THE SHIT HE THREW TOGETHER

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Create
    HOW IS THAT A GOOD ONE

ITS JUST THE TRUTH

I WASNT FEELING THE SHIT HE THREW TOGETHER
    actually,i think he meant that you owned him!!!

pwnage...

feel me?

oh i got ya ^^

oh and to people saying trhat i wouldnt have knowon raddr if it wasnt for chamer musik

i kinda knew duke before all these internet sites

my cousins husbands wife's cousin is real good friends with him

i dont talk to him much i dont talk to him or that part of the family alot

and if it wasnt for that i wouldve known about him from all the other affiliates it aint hard to come by

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

what is going on with all this shit
    Christianity = White Supremacy

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YET ANOTHER MINDLESS THREAD AT THE CORP.

I was reading thru the replys and no wonder this site has gone down the shitter, most of you are a bunch of kids! Talking about G-Clef like you know this guy personally, I like the person who came out and completely hated on him then he said he doesn't know him or has NEVER spoke 2 him... real smart kid!

As for the Raaddrr Van situation. wutangcorp.com isnt a place to come and talk shit about other sites, especially sites that give the Wu-Tang a good name. You guys who hate on Chambermusik, why? Is it because that site is far superior right now to this one? Or is it because you dont like seeing a good man make something successful? Or is it... I could go on but you get the point. Just 4 the record, i will be an Admin by next week and ill be banning ANYONE who starts this kinda shit up again, I dont care who you are. Drop this, forget it, there is NO beef between either site. Ive been up for many nights building with the likes of G-Clef, Intouchable and Rod (all from Chambermusik) on various stuff, getting to know them at 1st and how we could improve the situation between the 2 web sites. I thought everything was going OK until i see this shit.

People who talk down on Chambermusik are also tarnishing a good rep Clef has built up over the years, you must realise this is how this man makes a living for himself, this is how he puts the money on the table for his family, and you people are going to ruin that all over some stupid shit you dont know about? Thats weak.

DLAH, I welcome you to this site but i suggest you dont post anything like this again, feel free to come here and build with the fans tho.

The rest of you... ill leave you with this. Read it and have a very long hard think before you next time open your mouth and shit falls out of it...

Peace.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya