Crack gives his co-sign on Weezy F. Baby's 'Tha Carter IV'.
" 'Who dat said they gonna beat Lil Wayne?' " he began rapping. "Ain't no magic like working with Lil Wayne in the studio. Ain't nobody seeing this guy. He's a rock star," Fat Joe said.

Joe Crack has heard some of Tha Carter IV and is so proud of his brother in arms, MTV reports.

"Lil Wayne, don't bet against him right now!" Joe cautioned. "Don't bet against this guy ever right now. He calls me in the middle of the night: 'Come to the studio.' I get there, this n---a pressed play, and everything he played was super-duper phenomenal, number-one [smash]. He's singing, 'So I went to get her in my spaceship.' Craziest thing you ever heard in your life. They compared him a lot to Jay-Z, and you could see where he was influenced. But after this next album — I'm not saying he's the best rapper of all time, [but] you can't compare him to any rapper in the world. Because no rapper has done what he's about to do. That's crazy! He's a rock star, man. Hit mania!

"His new album, he's a rock star," Fat Joe continued. "He has rock hits. You won't understand what I'm saying till you hear it. Coldplay, Fall Out Boy, everybody gotta get outta here." ...