0 0%
  • 2 - Boring

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Big L - Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous

-

He's better than Nas.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

no doubt. I cringe when Illmatic is compared to Lifestylez and Illmatic wins by a significant margin. I'm a firm believer every Nas fan hasn't listened to Lifestylez while every Big L fan has listened to Illmatic. that's why Nas fans ignorantly vote for Illmatic like it's the hip hop bible. It's everything hip hop music is supposed to be. It's a masterpiece - I get that. But to think that Lifestylez ov Da Poor & Dangerous doesn't touch Illmatic even on a lyrical standpoint is absurd. Big L was a lyrical genius. people need to truly study his lyrics because they weren't ordinary, real talk.

-

I agree. Illmatic and Big L's album i would say is a tie because both albums are very good. Sad thing about Nas is that the albums he did after Illmatic aren't good as Illmatic LOL. I think if Big L had lived, he would've continued making good albums because i can't see him making bad albums. I think he would've kept his albums underground and never gone mainstream like Nas did. Nas made a big mistake when he went mainstream when he did It Was Written, Iam and Nastradamus albums. That's why he had to come back hard when he did Ether song because Jay-Z spoke the truth about Nas on The Takeover when he said Illmatic was his only good album hahahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I love Big L's All Black and Lifestyles Ov Da Poor And Dangerous songs. I never get tired of listening to those songs. The beats are hard on those songs.

-

His killer was killed last week because somebody shot him in the head and I was glad to hear that. Fuck his bitch ass and he belongs in the cemetery LOL. Big L didn't deserve to die young and he was a great rapper. I saw a documentary trailer about him on Youtube and I hope it comes out one day because I would like to see a documentary about him.

-

I like the scene from Bucktown movie with Fred Williamson and Pam Grier was played at the beginning of Lifestyles Ov Da Poor And Dangerous when Thalmus Rasulala(RIP)and Pam were arguing. Thalmus said you think anybody in this town cares about who gets killed. Only thing people care about is the dice keep rolling, hoes keep hoeing and the money keeps flowing hahahahahahahahahahaha.