Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ESRB listing shows Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for the PS3 & 360

why are u guys shitting on this game? its not that serious.

It's Street Fighter dammit. It can be better!

but ur rockin the new Bison look, so wtf? and ofcourse they kno it could be better...thats y they release fuckin hundreds of different versions of them...eloels.

I just liked the picture is all.

And when the producer said he wouldn't be (doesn't want) adding any SF3 or Final Fight characters (Guy, Cody, Rolento, etc.), I was only a little angry. I mean we have the original 12 back from what 15 years ago? They are just over used relics. Something new or underused would be better. Whoever's behind TvC has the right idea of adding Alex in there.

if ur following story at all, ill say it again, this is b/w 2 and 3...and for the record...i hated most of the SF3 characters...minus yun and yang.

^^then why Sakura is on the roster? she is from Alpha

i agree with Mr.X

they should release a new Alpha game completely 2D of course if they do that i'll be happy
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

The Street Fighter 3 cast was brilliant, what are you on?

And I've been following this game since it was announced, reading most of the interviews with the producer Yoshinro Ono. He just wants this game to be as SF2 as possible, without it actually being SF2. Hence the lack of new characters and characters outside of SF2. Who did they add for console, Dan, Sakura, Fei Long and Cammy? The only SF2 characters that are missing are Dee Jay (do want) and T. Hawk among the dozens of Alpha and SF3 characters left out cause he doesn't like them.

Capcom is getting real lazy lately

Capcom always rides on 2 titles and a few originals sprinkled here and there. Look at RE and DMC. Those are the games that bring in the bucks and where most of their resources go. SF4 had a tight budget and short time, which is why they went with 3D models over sprites, because sprites take a lot of time to make and cost more because of the more time spent. Just look how fast the game was put out compared to other fighting titles.

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
    ^^then why Sakura is on the roster? she is from Alpha

i agree with Mr.X

they should release a new Alpha game completely 2D of course if they do that i'll be happy
    alpha, not 3.

and the complaints im hearing are so picky IMO...Street Fighter 4 is a very very solid fighter, even for SF standards. You guys are not gonna get 3, no more rehashes..i wouldnt want 3 to become the new 2...with MAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDD revamped versions. That shit was ridiculous, and fuck Dee Jay and T.Hawk.

Alpha is a prequel to SFII the story is before SFII

i kno that, u guys are talking about two different things completely....im talking to X about how he wishes theyd have expanded on the 3 roster...u r talking about Alpha.

and Sakura is in 4 because 4 isnt too far from alpha in terms of timeline...3 is after.

thank for the clear up i thought there was more timeline between alpha and SFII since Ryu and Ken look much more older so i thought if she was there she shouldn't be a school girl any more

i read that Sakura Fei Long and Dan are bonus character for consoles only
    Dan is the most stupid character ever why does Capcom continue adding this shitpiece on games they can use the space for some one better