Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: I enjoy being an arrogant Nigerian

I Ripped Da toilet paper! A-haaaaaaa! t-ssss-s-sssssssss-s

"PE ES AYE 4 TSA PART 12341! LOL!"

Niggaz is foul N it's duck sezzin! eOhElo

seriously, fags.

BESS MUSICIAN EVA.

Veteran Member

Yeah he's dope, but you need to put us up on some good other shit. Like what's the best highlife music out of nigeria or ghana?

i remember going out for fufu and poor quality but decidedly delicious goat meat, and hearing the dopest - panty-dripping highlife - but i never got around to asking the bartender who it was.

i want to know the panty-dripping highlife hits. hits to make those panties drip. in other words music that cause wimmen to feel hawt in their drawers, i.e. panties, and then proceed to drip pssy juice all over the place. including all over their panties. let me know if you need further clarification.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

AHAHAHAHAHahahAHAHAHHAHHH!!

clarification would be really nice. I'll post 3 at a time and you take you pick.

and that Fela Kuti song i posted about is Afrobeat which is alot different from Highlife.
    Afrobeat sounds more like Jazz and has more motions and variations in the music, and its almost always Fela on da mic cause he has like, fuckin 50 some albums or something like that.

This is Oliver De Coque, the supreme god of sons in highlife. His content on one album is more real and diverse then all of western music. His album People's Club is a work of genius but started rumors that he was a ritualist(in a cult). The album is centered around celebrating successful people, a real elitist album. He has song a song about becoming your landlord, how his music came from the water (a pagan refereance to Ezebulumiri, a mermaid that civilizes people) and people copied so he keeps switching styles that he draws from water, How he went to america and was suprised at all the Americans that knew and loved his music, a 12 minute shout out and role call to various rich people, and other supremely dope shit. He's the most popular highlife artist, here's some more work, see if anything sounds familiar.

This is a song about begging god for the strength to live comfortably, he's in maximum god like splendor here.

This is a song about how there are people that own and make the country, the fucking PEOPLE'S CLUB OF NIGERIA SON.

This is a song about letting things go so that both parties can be at peace with eachother and themselves, a huge hit, this could have been the song cause it's everywhere.

this song is a classic by Rex Lawson. Idk what it's about cause he's not igbo, but it's one of my favorite songs ever. 2 more will play after this one. It's from Ghana, i don't like the songs, but i mean the first that plays. It's a pussy dampener.

Rex lawson does more of what's called Palmwine music. It's not really highlife but it may have been what you heard. It's layed back, sounds more 'tropical', and is more casual.

this is Tony One Week. Da panty killah. More Palmwine music but it's the shit, this isn't the original video. Lyrics start at 3:15 or something.

Oriental Brothers. the wutang of highlife. They don't do all that flashy shit. They keep it real. everyone loves them, again, more palmwine, tell me if it was more upbeat.

here's another fact. Nigerian artists make videos for ALL of their songs, and sell the video CD as well as the audio. I STRONGLY recommend american artist start doing so, it'll curb bootlegging, but the videos often use the same scenes and people like the two show. More recently they're more diverse and theatrical and shit. except your occasional real ass nigga like Sonny bobo.

Niggas fear the Orient.

Veteran Member

i wanna be in the last video. dope ish.
    look for the pussy juice drip at .58

drip drip drip.

drip drip drip.

i think i'm going to go there, get robbed, get back up on my feet, and have a great time.

this is Teddy Obinna. This songs his biggest hit Uwa Wu PawPaw. Which mean the world is a paw paw a fruit with a seamingly hard shell but when you drop it it pops like a balloon. i think it's a kind of Cassava, idk. but yeah, lyrically and concept wise nigerian songs kill american wise on average.

This is Sonny Bobo, my current favorite. He debut in 2006 which is wierd cause he started a wave of new highlife artist, or making it 'pop' again when it was getting over taken by faggy nigerian hip hop and dope nigerian 'hip hop' that doesn't sound anything like hip hop. He goes by the moniker OLD SKOOL cause he throws in alot of throwback chants and name drops harder then the Game. he also makes songs nigerians find funny in their own humor like "okoro (okra) no be soouuupp ohh!" (they think that's funny) "SAWA-SAWA-SAWA-SAWA"(which means what it says).

He caught my eye cause during nigerian independance a guy made a song about the first president. the chants in that song have been copied and used so many times that i can't describe the original to people and REALLY want it. Well he uses the chants to like 'NNAMDI, AZIKIWE, NNAMDI AYE AYE,' "Afrika babbbyyy booyy nnwoke oma" and i started liking him cause it's the closest to original i'll get.

oh and he did a remake of 'Bottom Belle' which i dont think it's nigerian cause sounds french (francophone countries also tend to have more sexual themes i've noticed, and Bottom Belle is a fat ass and pregnant stomach according to someone i asked). i'll spot blabing

He has a good sense of humor in his music and an abundance of throwback lyrics.
    LOL at "LOOKE NYAAAAASH KILLE GOAT" (her ass can kill a goat)

Ojikwa Cash (does he have cash)

If you wanna have an erotic thrill and look like you studying diverse cultures when people walk in on you, get yourself some Awilo tapes, they're from Congo, i just wanted to post it cause the abundance of assshaking. They invented that shit. ......it'll get worst as i post....

If congo wasn't the more fucked place on earth...
    ..the girls from this one are from all different countries tho.

btw, this artform of the gods is called Mapouka for your youtube searching pleasures. They have naked Mapouka too but..obviously not on youtube.

look at this homemade whore go

no but in all seriousness the guy above is Celestine Ukwu with The Philosopher's National. I heard of him via youtube, first trippy highlife i've heard with that wierd guitar, but im obsessed.

I wish you could hear what he's saying but Nigerian music, as well as all african music, if pack with some deep philosophically shit
    Last edited by TSA; 10-20-2008 at 06:45 PM.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Veteran Member

burp

no norway.