Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 60 Second Assassin "remarkable Timing" Ep The Making Of...daily Blog

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    lol what happened to the 'Daily Blog'
    In my last entry, I wrote:

"Keep your eyes and ears open for this shit. For now, I'm going to keep it moving for a few and hit you with updates randomly."

11/02/08

We have spent the majority of the week listening to the rough mixes of the material and choosing which artists 60 and the label want to feature on the album. Fans can rest assured, the record will be loaded with incredible guests features and big 6-0 definitely holds his own.

All features have been confirmed and scheduled into our recording timeline to ensure that we stay on our first quarter 2009 release schedule.

60 will also be setting up a new myspace page soon specifically to promote for the upcoming release and address the fans.

-M

Hey eighty, dont flood the album with to many guests.

FRESH FISH

Thumbs up

WOOOL SHIT IS DOPE. HE HAS MIX TAPES WITH ALL HIS TRACKS ON IT AND IT'S FIRE. I BOUGHT IT AT FAT BEATS IN LA. HE HAS HARD BEATS. I THINK PRIEST PICK THESE SPIRTUAL BEATS BECUZ HE SAID HE WAS GOING THRU ALOT OF STUFF WITH HIS SISTER AND FRIEND PASSING AWAY, IT WAS IN A INTERVIEW.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Infinite View Post
    Man I can't at all understand the hate DJ Woool gets around here, dude is a dope producer, versatile and his beats got soul to them too, what more can you ask for?

Peace Novakane, dope track, and can't wait for this 60 Second Assassin shit, gonna be off the hook.

Major props from the Shinobi!

Quote Originally Posted by M-Eighty View Post
    10/16/08

[COLOR=yellow]\ chorus that reminded me why the world fell in love with the Assassin after hearing him come off on the Wu-Tang classic “C.R.E.A.M”.
    how was the 60 second assasin on cream ????

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    how was the 60 second assasin on cream ????

he was on the radio version doing backround vocals.

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

In my last entry, I wrote:

"Keep your eyes and ears open for this shit. For now, I'm going to keep it moving for a few and hit you with updates randomly."

11/02/08

We have spent the majority of the week listening to the rough mixes of the material and choosing which artists 60 and the label want to feature on the album. Fans can rest assured, the record will be loaded with incredible guests features and big 6-0 definitely holds his own.

All features have been confirmed and scheduled into our recording timeline to ensure that we stay on our first quarter 2009 release schedule.

60 will also be setting up a new myspace page soon specifically to promote for the upcoming release and address the fans.

-M
    Great news again M....

Keep it up & keep doin ur thing...

P.E.A.C.E.

Veteran Member

What up Corp.

Tonight we wrapped up the first rough mix of the 60 record and let me tell you that this the state of hip hop is truly reflective of the title of this album. "Remarkable Timing"

There is an abundance of great hip hop coming out right now as we continue to make that full circle back to the real shit. All the props in the world go out to everyone who had a hand in the making of the 9th Prince record. That shit is definitely NICE!

I've been traveling a lot as of recently while working on the 60 record and will be in New York this week to wrap up some meetings and other album related shit.

Fans can rest assured that the Bronze production is on point as 60, Bronze, and I went through over 100 joints to decide on the 12-14 that will end up on the finished product.

One of the things I am most proud of is being able to bring Sunz of Man together to knock out their first 4 member group joint since the 90's. This is truly a monumental accomplishment and I hope this will lead P Sunn, Razah, Priest, & 60 to build on more group material in the near future.

The new 60 Sec "Remarkable Timing" myspace page will be up and running soon and I urge everyone to add it when its good to go.

Since this shit wasn't worthy of a "sticky", search for this throughout the forum pages and add your thoughts to keep this shit at the top where it belongs.

P.E.A.C.E

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

good shit
    We do it for the people.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

What up Corp.

Tonight we wrapped up the first rough mix of the 60 record and let me tell you that this the state of hip hop is truly reflective of the title of this album. "Remarkable Timing"

There is an abundance of great hip hop coming out right now as we continue to make that full circle back to the real shit. All the props in the world go out to everyone who had a hand in the making of the 9th Prince record. That shit is definitely NICE!

I've been traveling a lot as of recently while working on the 60 record and will be in New York this week to wrap up some meetings and other album related shit.

Fans can rest assured that the Bronze production is on point as 60, Bronze, and I went through over 100 joints to decide on the 12-14 that will end up on the finished product.

One of the things I am most proud of is being able to bring Sunz of Man together to knock out their first 4 member group joint since the 90's. This is truly a monumental accomplishment and I hope this will lead P Sunn, Razah, Priest, & 60 to build on more group material in the near future.

The new 60 Sec "Remarkable Timing" myspace page will be up and running soon and I urge everyone to add it when its good to go.

Since this shit wasn't worthy of a "sticky", search for this throughout the forum pages and add your thoughts to keep this shit at the top where it belongs.

P.E.A.C.E
    yo 80

this is gonna be sick cannot wait to hear it

What up Corp.

P.E.A.C.E
    Great news.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

thanx for the news M

PEACE

SHAOLIN STUDENT

The entire Sunz of Man back together over Bronze production. Doesnt get much better than that.
    noyzhiphop.bandcamp.com
    twitter.com/noyzhiphop

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

^my thoughts exactly

Peace 80

this just keeps gettin better, Sunz of Man back together for a track, cant ask for more

Yo 80 noticed in the mc's you listed for Sunz it doesnt say Shabazz, he not gettin on?

Peace

Word up, powerful post M80. 60 sec deserves the shot. I look forward to hearing him kick styles like Jim Kelly.

Peace
    My new lifestyle brand -http://www.viberael.com @viberael