Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 60 Second Assassin "remarkable Timing" Ep The Making Of...daily Blog

Veteran Member

10/16/08

Today we hit the studio for several hours where both 60 and I went through the dozen or so Bronze Nazareth beats we picked as candidates for the record. Oh yeah, did I mention that Bronze Nazareth will be producing the entire EP alongside some very special live jazz and soul accompaniment…YES SIR! 60 definitely came off today lacing a track now titled “No Face” laying a pair of bouncy rapid fire verses atop of a sung chorus that reminded me why the world fell in love with the Assassin after hearing him come off on the Wu-Tang classic “C.R.E.A.M”.

“I go from place to place, nobody knows my face,” 60 belted off while nodding his head in amazement of the insane Bronze beat. “This shit is going to make the world chant the name 60 and you can believe that” the Assassin remarked.

One thing that I respect most about 60 in the studio is his drive for perfection. Rather than rushing through a track just to be done with it and move on to the next record, 60 spent 4 hours reworking vocals, getting the desired pitch of his voice for the sung hooks, and reaching personal satisfaction with the overall feel and flow of the track.

That right there is what I’d like to call being a true master of your craft.

Until tomorrow…
    Last edited by M-Eighty; 10-16-2008 at 11:47 PM.

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by M-Eighty View Post
    10/16/08

Today we hit the studio for several hours where both 60 and I went through the dozen or so Bronze Nazareth beats we picked as candidates for the record. Oh yeah, did I mention that Bronze Nazareth will be producing the entire EP alongside some very special live jazz and soul accompaniment…YES SIR! 60 definitely came off today lacing a track now titled “No Face” laying a pair of bouncy rapid fire verses atop of a sung chorus that reminded me why the world fell in love with the Assassin after hearing him come off on the Wu-Tang classic “C.R.E.A.M”.

“I go from place to place, nobody knows my face,” 60 belted off while nodding his head in amazement of the insane Bronze beat. “This shit is going to make the world chant the name 60 and you can believe that” the Assassin remarked.

One thing that I respect most about 60 in the studio is his drive for perfection. Rather than rushing through a track just to be done with it and move on to the next record, 60 spent 4 hours reworking vocals, getting the desired pitch of his voice for the sung hooks, and reaching personal satisfaction with the overall feel and flow of the track.

Until tomorrow…
    Some buddy needs a girlfriend!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novel T View Post
    Some buddy needs a girlfriend!
    Funny...my girlfriend is a blonde model with D's (please check the pics section of my myspace) and before that I was smashing more than you could ever contend with.

I'm posting these updates to connect with the fans who appreciate 60's music and thats that. Most would appreciate the inside look at how a founding member of Sunz of Man makes their debut solo offering but apparently not "Novel T"...whoppidee fuckin doo

Peace

300zx TT!!!

Default Go

Awesome news, M-Eighty. when should this be released? sorry if i missed it.
    ________
    Uggs
    Last edited by 16th_Chamber; 05-10-2011 at 05:40 PM.

who knew 60 sec did the backing vocals on cream? noone! and that doesnt count as "being on the track"

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

10/16/08

Until tomorrow…
    goddamn.....can't say anymore than:

THANK YOU

Funny...my girlfriend is a blonde model with D's (please check the pics section of my myspace) and before that I was smashing more than you could ever contend with.

shit....

peace to mothafuckin M-Eighty!!....fuck these corny fools on here

who knew 60 sec did the backing vocals on cream? noone! and that doesnt count as "being on the track" lame attempt at credit.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^lol at whoopi dee fuckin doo. lol

good news...
    We do it for the people.

Veteran Member

10/16/08

both 60 and I went through the dozen or so Bronze Nazareth beats we picked as candidates for the record. Oh yeah, did I mention that Bronze Nazareth will be producing the entire EP
    Bad News !!!!
    And i love 60 !!

10/16/08

Until tomorrow…
    Ok now this is officially on my one to watch list.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

This one will bring 60 Sec back on the map, no doubt! Straight up illness that Bronze is producing the whole joint, you can't go wrong with this cat

Peace to M-Eighty

ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    amen to that and i cannot wait for what happens
    ^^^yup.

Hope Bronze does him right.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

they need to make it an LP, and speed up the release date.
    We do it for the people.

Prospect

60 Sec is a beast. My favorite verse is the Sunz of Man joint on the Swarm. He blacked the f*ck out. And his verse on Hell Razah's "Must be the Music".