Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 60 Second Assassin "remarkable Timing" Ep The Making Of...daily Blog

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by M-Eighty View Post
    10/16/08

“I go from place to place, nobody knows my face,” 60 belted off while nodding his head in amazement of the insane Bronze beat. “This shit is going to make the world chant the name 60 and you can believe that” the Assassin remarked.
    LMAO at dudes word choice thou...lol
    We do it for the people.

He does need to make an lp though, an ep is just not enough considering the wait we as fans have had to endure.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Shaolin Master

Assasin??? Give me a fuckin break. I havent heard 60 killin anything in the last 5 years or more. The last song he was good on was Cilvaringz' valentine day massacre, and that shit dates back to 2001...
    And C'mon dude CANNOT sing...Remember Savior's Day, check his vocals on the end of the song, its hilarious. seriously, get a pro to do shit like that..

and M80, who gives a fuck if your girls is blonde and got big tits??? totally irrelevant, plus i feel sorry for you if thats what makes you proud of you girlfriend..

will check for this

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

^As will I

FRESH FISH

Wonder if 60 could hold down a whole EP. He's usually more of a back up singer. I wish him luck anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by biggorfries View Post
    Assasin??? Give me a fuckin break. I havent heard 60 killin anything in the last 5 years or more. The last song he was good on was Cilvaringz' valentine day massacre, and that shit dates back to 2001...
    And C'mon dude CANNOT sing...Remember Savior's Day, check his vocals on the end of the song, its hilarious. seriously, get a pro to do shit like that..

and M80, who gives a fuck if your girls is blonde and got big tits??? totally irrelevant, plus i feel sorry for you if thats what makes you proud of you girlfriend..
    c' mon man you cant be serious, you check take sword pt2, 60 second can kill a track, and his singing is just as good as any of these punk ass RnB faggots in the industry, so ease back homie. 60 been droppin great joints ever since sunz of man and im sure it aint gonna change know

At least M80 can say hes gettin pussy, can you say the same?

Peace M, question maybe too early but can we expect any guess spots from Priest or any sunz of man or is it all solo?

ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)

M80, why is this only an EP?

he's certainly capable, and god knows he'd have all the support in the world (you've never heard anything but major love for 60 from anyone in the wu/killa bee/wu-fam camp).
    does he NOT WANT to do an LP?

also, any sunz of man talk ever come up? will we ever see any new s.o.m. material?
    if there isnt any s.o.m. talk ever popping up, can u ask 60 about sunz?

last question: after all these yrs, why hasnt 60 ever dropped any music? what has he been doing the past decade?

Veteran Member

10/17/08

“In order to understand where you’re going, you gotta know where you came from,” 60 quotes. Understanding the history of the Clan and the Wu Fam was the theme of the day as 60 laid the foundation for two tracks. The first was called “Clocks N’ Kings” and features guest appearances by ___________, ____________, and _____________. (I can’t give you everything up front, lets let the anticipation build from now until drop date). Bronze definitely came off on the beat while 60’s energy was through the fucking roof!

In a testament to the late ODB, 60 spoke on the golden era of hip hop and why people like Dirty, the Wu Fam, and 60 himself are all pioneers in their own right on a track tentatively titled “Fizza Funky”. After putting in nearly 10 hours in the lab, we decided it best to regroup in the morning before 60 laced the finishing touches on the 1st rough mix of the track.

60 is pleased with the positive response Wu-Corp has been showing him on the upcoming EP and wanted to make sure that everyone knew that. We have been capturing select moments of the recording process for this project and will continue to do so until its complete.

Stay with us as we keep it positive forward motion. -M

…….For the forum questions,

WUTANG173: Peace. 60 will definitely be holding his own on this EP. We are working together in order to construct this project with the features of 60’s choice as well as the overall feel of the beats and accompanying music and vocals chosen for the remarkable timing “EP”.

BRONZE FEET: You can definitely expect features and there will be some historical material on this EP. For now, I would like to keep the guests under wraps until the entire EP is recorded. There is one guest in particular that gave 60 and I his verbal commitment but I don’t want to confirm whether or not he makes the record until 60, _________, and I hit the studio together.

PMACK215: When 60 and I began discussing making a project together in July shortly before the Almighty dropped, 60 had told me that he would be releasing an LP with ________ (not ready to release this information but someone outside of WU.) The direction of that LP and its release date were up in the air and he was looking to work on something more centered around his roots and expanding upon the classic Wu sound while paving his own path. Hence, I am bringing you an EP of all brand new material so fans will have a very tasty treat while waiting for the full length LP. Sunz of Man talk does come up and yes you will hear some new Sunz material (perhaps on this project). It is an issue of getting everyone on board and collectively deciding what direction the group would like to take their music post Saviorz Day if there were ever to be a new S.O.M album. As for what 60’s music history as of lately, you can check works like Almighty “Original SIN”, Killah Priest “BTSG”, Afro Samurai Soundtrack, Vendetta Kingz, etc etc. Your support is definitely appreciated.

-1-

Great update, thanks M-eighty.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Holy shit, my anticipation is through the roof right now.

Peace 80, nice update got me sitting on the edge of my seat now for this

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

This gotta be be checked!!!

Mad propz M on info...

Keep it up..

This is #1 currently on my list of albums I'm waitin for to drop....

Hopefully, it will be the dopest release in a while by Wu.... Just bring dope featuring (some1 from Clan too!!!)........

P.E.A.C.E.

Veteran Member

10/18/08

Peace. Just a brief one for the night since its almost 6am and the night is just coming to a close. Bronze came through for the session today where we went over an additional 30-40 beat choices for the EP. 60, Bronze, and I did discuss at length what it would take to make this EP a full blown LP so fans can rejoice in knowing we are doing everything we can to make the wait worth your while.

60 finished the touch ups on “Fizza Funky”, laid a couple verses and a hook for an old school playalistic track yet to be titled, and began working on a track entitled “The Love Burn” featuring a couple elite emcees representing two different Wu factions.

We must have listened to “No Face” two dozen times today just because it is that amazing! Oh yeah, one of the records most anticipated guests on one of my personal favorite Bronze beats called today to inform us that he would be lacing his track this coming week and for us to fly out for its happening.

Good things indeed…better yet,
    remarkable timing. -6-0

Much Love.

yo m-eighty I gotta give u a shout out because you be making shit happen man. I dont know how you do it but you get alot of these artists to work together that maybe wouldnt work unless you was there to bridge the gap. I mean you have to believe that 60 second has access to people like the Rza, 4th disciple, sunz of man , wu members etc etc. But all these years have passed and it took M-eighty to get involved in order for 60 to finally drop some shit. I mean I am just like most of you guys on here looking on from the outside but, you all gotta admit that m-eighty be making shit happen. This is no dickriding shit either. This is just my opinion. I love the sunz of man and Im pretty dam sure the other members could of gotten 60 to work more throughout the years if they had just reached out to him more. I dont know if im 100 percent right but it just seems like 60 could of been on way more shit. Sunz of man or wu tang shit. Nobody was hollering at him. But here comes M-eighty to intervene. And now we got a 60 mother fucking assassin album on the way! Yo much respect eighty. Peace.