Thread: Raekwon with T Pain in Halifax Oct.26th

Default Raekwon with T Pain in Halifax Oct.26th

Does anybody know if Rae is just opening or if he will have his own set? And can somebody tell me what his usual set is?

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

I dunno man I just hope he makes sure he takes this chance to link with T for CL2. It would be a good chance for him to blow in the charts.

^Yeah they could turn out good possibly but do you know if Rae performs a lot of OB4CL and all the classic Wu songs at shows?
    Last edited by FATMAN; 10-16-2008 at 06:31 PM.

lol tpain, if hes on cl2 mite as well get flo rida rick ross dj khaled ace hood and lil wayne on their and drop like 15 straight posse cuts

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I dunno man I just hope he makes sure he takes this chance to link with T for CL2. It would be a good chance for him to blow in the charts.
    No one who follows trends will listen to Raekwon anyway, and he'd lose his underground backpackerish fans that way, so that's a no-no.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Can someone actually tell me what is Rae's set or at least a guess of what he would perform?

I wonder how many people 'll like this combo.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

I heard there's suppose to be a special guest with Rae. Do ya'll think there's any chance that it would be Ghost?

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

Tpain an Raekwon in the same concert? That shit doesn't even make sense! Who put that together? tpain an lil weezy yes! But not Rae!
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

well, it was initially a Raekwon concert at a smaller venue (the place that GZA performed 2 nights earlier), BUT, it got postponed, so, the promoter decided to add raekwon to the T-Pain concert. bonus for anyone that bought Raekwon tickets because the tickets were $40 cheaper and you got a free upgrade