Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: The Official Wu Corp Profile Thread

Updating soon.

PS. gavin i'm pretty sure skampoe has accrued more rep than you.

Me to probably.

It only takes a 1000 or so to max out, i have about 4000, skampoe has a bunch more.

You maxed out originally, and then had that little break(down), and have only recently once again maxed out.

So i'm not sure your life is worth a whole lot right now buddy.

Had to edit this shit off....
    Last edited by Krusha; 07-02-2011 at 10:38 AM.

Default updated

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixx View Post
    * for security reasons i won't be revealing my real name or date of birth or place of birth

starsign: i'm a libra according to the chinese lunar year and leo under the universal solar year, and was born at high moon.

hair: black with coloured bits, shoulder length avec fringe

eyes: deep brown

ethnicity: chinky winky

height: 5'4" or 164cm

weight: since i've been back on meds i've put on a few pounds. some days a few pounds lighter, other days a few pounds heavier. depends on what green i'm on or what time of the month.

teeth: all my own except 1 gold cap. it's on a molar so not usually visible unless i smile widely or acutaully lol in real life.

feet: 5 or 6, depending on what type of footwear mainly flats. i have lots of high heels but prefer to get fucked in them instead of actually walking in them.

siblings: 3 younger sisters. methinks i was born a conjoined twin but was separated at birth.

school: passed all my GCSEs and have lots of college certificates. done fucked up my studies and i ain't paying no 27k for a piece of paper.

work: a couple of well known fast food places for a little while after leaving school before getting a retail job in a fashion store. sick as a parrot so i'm on the sick. i wouldn't need the sick if i didn't donate all monies due to me to get the uk out of recession.

hobbies: listening to music, making art (when i feel inspired, which is not often), smoking weed (but sometimes i go a few months without touching the stuff). may cat is the biggest love in my life, sad, i know. but it's true and it happens to women my age. i always wanted to be a real witch. ever since Meg and Mog and The Worst Witch and Simon and the Witch and Grotbags and Rentaghost. sometimes i wanted to be a fairy too, Flower Fairies are my favourite and imo best fairies of all time. Victoria Plum was also one of my favourite fairies, i had her as my bedsetting from about age 9 only up until a few years ago.

smoke/drink: yes/rarely

colours: every colour is represented in my flat or in my wardrobe.

loves: clothes, music, designing or decorating, eating out, festivals, collecting different perfume bottles (current fave is MaDame by jean paul gaultier, smells gorgeous when you first spray it on), having family and friends over for a roast dinner (though i don't do it often enough). the JPJ bottle and madonna when she wore that JPJ corset in Vogue inspired me to do one of my favourite pieces.

hates: intolerance, bad shoes, most vegetables, bitchyness only girl against girl. (but when men do it it's hilarious!!), smelly people on public transport i admit i am sometimes the smelly one on public transport, very competitive people (because they make the worst losers), housework i hate housework with a passion, but wouldn't mind fixing something, an appliance or something or painting and decorating. i love painting and decorating and arranging furniture.

i was 5 when i first got a boyfriend. my best friend and his best friend were bf and gf too. i didn't know what i was putting myself in for until it got to my "wedding day", i was prolly only 6 y/o then. the wedding was either after school or during a holiday, i can't remember which, and all our friends were there. the friends all gathered around this big bush, my "husband to be" was standing in the middle of the bushes waiting for me to walk towards him, like how you'd walk down the aisle. i walked very slowly towards him, because inside i knew something wasn't right, then he leaned towards me to kiss me and i flinched but i think he still managed it. then i started to cry cos deep down inside i was actually more attracted to his best friend (who was my best friend's boy). i think my friends giggled cos they'd never kissed anyone before and my moving away from my boy prolly made them laugh too. i think i ran home straight after he kissed me.

it was weird because me and my best friend always talked about us marrying our respective boyfriends and when the day arrived, i couldn't fucking go through with it. we were all in the same class together at school, we had other friends who hung with us but usually it was just us 4. i think i felt guilty for leading him on all that time and also violated by him cos he kissed me. i never spoke to him again after that day.

i haven't told many people this story cos it makes me feel like such a bad person and from one so young too. i guess that bad karma has come to get me later on in life cos i've only had shitty relationships after that one.

j fucked me about for about 2 years. last shagged him on friday 13 august. still haven't got that second HIV test yet.

currently under a section 3 at the hospital but they've granted me some leave for xmas eve, xmas day and then go back to hospital on boxing day.

so far 3 white women in the nut house have claimed to be my real mother. i'm just disappointed one of them isn't my real mother. they're lovely ladies. but i already have my mum B.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 03-03-2011 at 11:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

Veteran Member

LOL

Tek is that nigga!

I'm black and female....that's it.

Toothpick Tek,
    You should have took that bet when I came to Jersey.

{>____<}

Hmm. Well, I guess I'll give this a try.

Height: 6ft

Weight: 185lbs

Race: Black
    When I tell people my full name, most usually ask me if I'm either Arabic or half white (accompany with a dirty look). All that I know is my grandfather was from Greece.

Sign: Libra

Teeth: I have perfect teeth, despite ever visiting a dentist in my life.

Birthplace: Philadelphia, PA

Current City: .......Detroit, MI

Education: Bachelor of Science in Geology

Siblings: I have a brother and a sister. I'm the youngest.

Dislikes: Drugs, alcohol, clubs (I only been to one once and I swore I wouldn't attend one again), religious people, Church, Detroit, unladylike women, stupid middle aged people, weaves, loud-mouth women, R&B/rappers, airports, Summer, pigs (cops, lawyers, and judges), nurses (bad attitudes), doctors, hospitals, malls, crowded places, racism, politicians, Grizzly Bears, bus drivers, drug dealers, guns, cocky ex-cons, wannabe thugs, and comedies. I dislike a lot of things. That's just the tip of the iceberg, though.

Favorite Color: Black

Favorite Season: Winter

Favorite Movie: Jurassic Park

Favorite Artist: Krayzie Bone

Favorite Hip-Hop Group: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

Favorite Game: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on PSP

Things that I do: Walk, exercise, read, draw, collect items, listen to music, surf the net, play Monster Hunter, cook, clean (I like to keep the clean and nice. Yes, I'm a neat freak), hike, geology, science, cold showers in the winter and summer, etc. There's more, though.

Fears: Earwigs

That's pretty much it. So....
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 03-08-2011 at 02:38 PM.

'

lmao, I'm about 6ft, 180-185 and a Libra but my dick doesn't look like a steven spielberg creation.

More like Snow White's forearm after she got done cookin' on it.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    lmao, I'm about 6ft, 180-185 and a Libra but my dick doesn't look like a steven spielberg creation.

More like Snow White's forearm after she got done cookin' on it.
    Obviously, you're lying. Just keep pushing that lie, Robbie. Just keep pushing it.

'

Im being serious.

I'm either 5'11 or 6ft, born October and last time I weighed myself it was like 183.

Why would I lie about that?

Last edited by MCAL; 09-07-2011 at 12:05 AM.

Why the fuck are people posting their star signs now?

'

Astrology is for women and pac fanboys

PRODIGAL SUN

out on bail fresh outta jail california dreamin'

UNHOLY HOUSE OF THE FLYING HELLDRAGGERZ
    BUMP^IT.

AIDZ BACK TO FUKIN WERK ONE OF YO THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED!

Quote Originally Posted by bateman. View Post
    Why the fuck are people posting their star signs now?
    Horoscopes are fun to read. I forget which one I am.

I'm Al (too many other Aliases to mention), 5'9 or 5'10, about 150 pounds, IQ of 136, my hair is getting long. I don't have a camera to show you me, but I probably wouldn't show you if I could. I live in The Uck and i'm unemployed. I got a diploma in Film & TV, but I gotta go Dangerfield again next year. I'll have the advantage of being older than the 18 year old bitches there. So hopefully get a lot of ass. Also learning. I'm trying to write Films or something. My favorite album was 'Aquemini' but I listened to it today and I may have heard it too much now. So maybe 'Baduizm' or 'Life After Death'. Favorite film would be some comedy. My little brother STOLE MY FRIDAY DVD! When Harry Met Sally. I don't have a girlfriend. I'm not looking either. Too much crap in my life right now.

i'm doing one of these when I go back home