Page 1 of 39 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Wu Corp Profile Thread

Ok, cool, isn't 11 stone, like, 200kg though?

But it's cool, im glad i could properly appraise you before we got too close to each other.

You can just pm the pics to me if that would make you feel more comfortable (this applied to everyone)

Pat i need to ask you these questions about this picture, ive had sleepless nights over it, so i just decided i need to ask you outright.

What are you looking at?

Who took the picture?

What shampoo do you use? And do you use conditioner?

I like your grey t-shirt

Slothy was here motherfuckers.

Last edited by Robert; 10-27-2010 at 08:53 AM.

Thanks for asking Durag.

I would tell you straight away, but i feel this thread is very important, and should not be derailed.

Just post your details, and i'll explain it (it's kind of a long story)

Name : Paul ...

Relationship : I have a girlfriend but i hate her and i will be single soon.

Height : around 5"7 or 8 i dont have a clue actually

Weight : 10 stone. again not too sure.

Education : have a decent enough leaving cert. Hated school, and never tried too hard and was just dying to get out of there. I didnt get on with a lot of people there coz their all sports and fitness freaks, and i was seen as a scumbag, coz i didnt play sports, and rathered smoking around the cornor, chasing after girls, or annoying the nerdy ones. I spent most of the time smoking, ditchin class, going drinkin, and robbing the cake van as it delivered cakes. Oh and had my own stealing business going on, where i stole what anyone wanted from a certain shop that i knew how to steal without getting caught, and i charged everyone half price for what i stole from them. Done it for 4 years and never got caught.

Employment : work in IT, but dont actually know much about computers. Got fired from my previous job of 3 years.

Hobbies : Listening to hip-hop. I could do this all day every day. I have hundreds of hip-hop albums and enjoy most aspects of hip-hop. I occasioally listen to other forms of music, though mainly electronic and drum&bass.

I like movies, but im not a huge movie person, i used to be. Never really watch tv, its shit, apart from football, and movies. I love the Lord Of The Ringz trilogy (currently my favourite), The Godfather, Goodfellas, Star Wars, Braveheart, Raging Bull etc

I love footbal (soccer) but thats about the only sport. I support Aston Villa from Bermingham in the UK, and of course the Irish soccer team. We've a sport here called GAA that i fuckin HATE, its more coz of the people who follow it (ignorant red necks who still call soccer a foreign sport), and thats given me a hatred of those kind of sports fans

Of course alcohol and drinkin is probably my favorite hobby after listeneing to music. Ive so many stories about fucked up things that heppened when i was drunk, its gotten me into a lot of trouble, but i still love it.

And cant forget drugs. I dont really take drugs as much any more, but i was always on something up until this year. Coke is my drug of choice at the moment, but ive had some great times on E, its just an amazing drug when you do it first. And of course acid and shrooms, but i wouldnt have done then as regulary. Weed is always nice too.

Heres me:

Last edited by Durag; 12-22-2008 at 07:11 AM.

It is important that everyone sets up a profile in this thread. Crucial really.

Cool.

Now the pic.

What are you looking at?

From memory i am looking up at this huge boulder which is on my parent property. It looks like a dogs head. But honestly, i was just focussing on anything pretending to be deep in thought.

Who took the picture?

I did.

But the main reason for me not posting a photo on the corp pre 2008 was because i felt uneasy about posing for pics on the dolo at home. It seemed to me to be the difference between internet nerd faggit and real life cool dude. At the beginning of this year i either realised that i was a cool dude regardless of whether i posed for photos at home and posted them on the internet or that i was in fact an internet nerd faggit.

Either way, i took the photo.

But i tried extremely hard to make sure it didn't really look like i took it, and that i was actually just going about everyday business as a cool dude, rather than posing.

I think it worked out ok in the end, but if you knew me, you would know i was posing, as when i go about day to day tasks i am almost always slack jawed.

What shampoo do you use? And do you use conditioner?

At the time i was not actually washing my hair at all.

It was during the Australia summer, and university holidays, so i was swimming a lot and being grimy a lot.

Before that photo, the last time i washed it would have been the last time i had a haircut.

Maybe... 4 months before hand.

As my hair has gotten longer i have started using either a shampoo or conditioner. I am not sure of the brand off hand (well i am, but i think it would come off as slightly gay if i detailed the hair care products which i use).

I like your grey t-shirt

Thank you very much.

It is an American Apparel shirt which cost $30 AUD. AA is worn by a lot of modern day hipsters because their clothes fit in a hipster way and because they are cheap and simple. I have made a conscious effort to only post pictures on here of me wearing AA clothing (peep the recent vatican photo, Off White Medium AA Tee).

I'll make a link to each person's profile in the first post.

Shit i should have like called this "the profile thread" or something.

Could a mod change it to "Official Wu Corp Member Profile Thread"

Thank you for clearing that up Pat, i would rep you but it says i must spread it around more.

That picture always reminded me off one of those big powerful religious pictures, where the person is looking off into the distance, and theres a light from heavan shining down on him.

Yes, that is a bit strange

Not strange at all, a lot of people have told me i remind them of such things.

It may not be clear in that pic, but i constantly have Cocaine Eyes.

Doesn't matter how rested i am or how much sleep i have had, Cocaine Eyes 24/7.

I used to think it was a bad thing kind of, but then i realised, drug use, especially use of life threatening drugs, is pretty cool in the eyes of people around my age.

Particularly within the demographic i inhabit.

So it's actually quite a positive thing.

Just thought i'd clear that up, so as to avoid any future paradigm shifts.

armynavyairforcemarines Sgt Holly Wood's Avatar

name- Jairo Ruiz
    age-18 (august 7,1990)
    physical- 5'11 145 pounds slim build,black hair,brown eyes
    education-gettin my GED, going to college but not anytime soon

and this is me

im colombian
    i hate the smell of shit
    my three fave rappers are nas ghostface and canibus
    my three fave movies are shawshank redemption,the departed,city of god
    my three fave groups are wu tang,onyx,the roots
    i lust for cassie & meagan good
    my fave song is rainy days remix by rae n ghost
    i dislike jewelry
    a few artists ive met are all clan members except deck n u-god,redman,mos def, this shorty rihanna in the virgin recordstore
    i learned how to flip l's at 14
    ive had the same phone for 3 yrs (samsung)
    Last edited by Sgt Holly Wood; 12-29-2008 at 07:33 PM.

Roberts real name is Trent?

his white status just shot up

Name: Derek

Race: Negroid

Height: idk, 5'8 probably.

Weigh: idk, 170 probably, slim, well toned, like a dulled down brucelee almost buffness to a mishaped skinniness depending on proximity to mating season

Skinz count= 7

Education: In between University of Nebraska and Southeast Community College, 2 years deep in the game, will have associates in spring, will stop at Masters

Field of Study: Psychology with a minor in Business administration

Hobbies: Posting on wucorp, writing, making music, being in the UNL African Students Association, being in The Wisemen's Committee, and Debate, mapping human thought mathematically, crumb snatching

Interests: History, politics, economics, current affairs, hip hop music, psychology, pussy guts, cappadonna affairs, reading.

dislikes: not being busy, indirect people.

Nicknames: Duroc, Duru, D, Durocallah, Carl Winslow, Duroc Shakur, Knuxx,
    Rocko, Ric Flair, BigDickBilly, The Rich, TSA, Tissa, Hogan Nose Best.

Affilitions to da game: My friend whom created thashaolinassassin account after i had told him about the site who plays and observer role now as opposed to active poster, and i was supposed to do a show with Sleep Sinatra who also posts on this site and lives in Noobraska.

Last edited by TSA; 10-22-2008 at 11:29 AM.

haha,

This thread is working better than expected

Cheers TSA and Steels

I'll put you up on the realism board.

Lets get one thing fucking straight, my name is not fucking Trent. It is Robert, see!

NOT HAPPY!

(that is probably the most furiously serious picture I will ever place on wucorp. Slothy is the photographer).