Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Wu Corp Profile Thread

Why on earth do you wear chucks?

I really hope you're one of the 2% that actually pull it off without literally looking like a clown.

Wear Vans instead.

Wobbling Totem Poles

I am the 2%.

I used to wear vans.

My latest are actually a nice pair of globes. I like da skate shoes that dont have da massive tongues.

Namean?

I am sorry, Durag, not sure what the fuck is happening.

Your post can't be linked for some reason/

Wobbling Totem Poles

I have also reavaluated my height and am thinking more 5' 7 or 8".

I

uh what? im sorry but i've been to and seen europeans. Those are not a fashionable bunch, it's just fact.

tight pants, Piccalo shoes, shitty hair cuts, gross shirts with skinniness,

i have one shit with big letters which people have decided i wear on a daily. whateva maine.

catch me in the winter lookin something like this fello

I used to make that hat out of a beanie over a fitted until the started selling them.

but yeah americans > europeans in freshness, europeans are too adventerous and indie kid looking.

Actually, it works fine now.

Well, i mean, the majority of all people dress badly.

I think europeans got less into the humungous clothes look though, and that tips the scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    I am the 2%.

I used to wear vans.

My latest are actually a nice pair of globes. I like da skate shoes that dont have da massive tongues.

Namean?
    Word.

But rocking the massive white joints with the huge tongues is an absolute violation.

Do heaps of lads round your way wear Plimsoles these days?

I assumed thats what the thing to do was for UK hippasterz.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

i peeed a lil when i seen this post hahahahahahaha good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Name: Kris
    Physical: 6'1'', 180lbs (with only 9% body phat...cheya boi) athletic build, blue eyes, brown hair but I usually keep it shaved....

education - currently on my 4th year of college in a field I have no interest in pursuing......I was apart of an old curriculum (the last year this was permitted as well) in regards to high-school therefore allowing students to 'NOT' have to take any sciences or math past grade 10. <-- In doing so, I've been limited academically to pursue anything I've taken an interest in.........that, and also due to laziness because anything I want to pursue college doesn't offer......but the word college graduate looks good on a resume so I figure what the hell......

Hopefully when I get a bit more info, I'll attempt @ joining the military or at least the reserves to get the training so I can pursue a career with JTF2....but that's an outstanding long-term goal, and the failure percentage to join is 60% from all applicants......but I figure it's motivation, plus I can't see myself doing anything else.......seriously the first time in my life I feel actually 'lost'.......

Affiliations: None......aside from clan gamer tags on my PS3 specifically for COD4

Other: Done martial arts most of my life starting from age 11......did Tae Kwon Do for 4yrs, but was too young to attempt a black belt test...plus the lack of competitions was another drive considering I like to compete often....Afterwards I pursued Wing-Chun Kung-Fu, practiced that for 2-3yrs and left due to wanting to train in a 'sport' rather then 'self-defense'...and now I've been thoroughly training mostly in Muay Thai.....I have some Brazilian Jiu Jitsu experience, but the ground game is not in my repetoire; though I have competed in several grappling compeitions....trained in Thailand for about a month though....awesome experience but the cliamte is way too much for a winter-based canuck like myself...lol.

I play guitar, but can only powerchord ALL my songs, so they dont sound clean, therefore I mostly play skate punk (Offspring, Ramones, Green Day, etc..) and I don't prqactice often so its very choppy.....I also find it hard to relate to folks and actually make 'friendships' rather then 'associations' which I mostly have......so I mostly spend my time training or play a lot of online games and watch tons of movies.....I also smoke a copious amount of ganja, and am thinking I'm starting to get an addiciton......

Oh yeh, and here's a few pics:

wyrd up.......
    post pics of ur ink werk, looks dope...
    peace

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Wobbling Totem Poles

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

Word.

But rocking the massive white joints with the huge tongues is an absolute violation.

Do heaps of lads round your way wear Plimsoles these days?

I assumed thats what the thing to do was for UK hippasterz.
    Yeah a lot of younger kids wear da plimsoles with the painted on jeans. Or da really bright coloured hoodies with dem random shapes...klaxons style.

Im more the skinny, but not skin tight jeans and the small skate shoes or chucks.

The younger hipster kids are also the ones who basically plan there life around what NME tell them is cool.

Faggits.

Prince Rai

ok ill do this, why not...

Name: Asim Rai
    birthplace: London, YouKay
    Quick Stats: Black Hair, Dark Brown Eyes, Built Physique, 5.6ish, carrying a little holiday weight

Where I be and was: I grew up in Frankfurt (Germany), but when I was 14 I moved to native London. I lived in Deutschland because my dad is and will always stay there. Now I am here with my mother and brother who in fact is called "KingKazim" and recently joined the corp.

Education: Just graduated from Brunel Law School in London and doing an Investment Management Certificate at the moment.
    I also educate myself on street knowledge and world knowledge casually cos i wanna know THE ledge.

Hobbies: I love the gym, love boxing and soccer and also reading..yes yes

Fav Film: Braveheart followed closely by Godfather 1,2,3

Colours: Blue and green

Book: Autobiography of Malcolm X, Art of War, The Republic

Fav City: Virginia Beach USA

Food: Meat (Chicken esp)

Hates: Ignorance, People who are tooo emotional, whinging

Loves: My Ipod Touch, my laptop, this forum, Arsenal FC, Floyd Mayweather Jr (no homo), watches, Dr.Pepper

Embarassed of: My big feet, but you know what they say about guys with big feet right right??!?

Favourite Non-Hip-Hop Album: Californication

my first ever sig when I came to the corp, so old i even forgot who made it for me, infinity props for the dude who did tho...

anyway this is me

Last edited by Prince Rai; 09-05-2009 at 05:15 PM.

hey, i need answers about the indian caste system from an indian, would you be good to ask for should i wait 30 minutes to ask my teacher

*tips hat to Prince Rai and engraves his name on the score board*

Prince Rai

Thanks Pat and go for it TSA.

ok

dude, what the fuck? ElohEl!? do you see it ever possibly ending? how and why
    also, from learning the history it appears that the Aryans took over North india but not south where alot of Dravidians live today from my understanding, so is the caste system relevent there?