Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Halloween MASSACRE is HERE!!! *New Mixtape*

This was a well done mixtape...to be honest I'm not a huge fan of your style, but that ain't got nothing to do with you being wack. I think you are good at what you do, nice flow and cadence and you got a cool delivery/voice. I felt you more on joints like Devil's Pie, Its My World, Pop My Trunk, Real Hip Hop (prob my fav, perfect vibe for you imo), and So Vicious. Its not that I thought you were wack on the harder or more gangster soundin tracks, its just the more positive energy loose and smooth tracks resonated with me more, i feel your best feature your voice comes out on those joints more. PEACE

"Dawnin' On A New Day..." AK Spray's Avatar

I really appreciate that, man. BEST feedback so far.

Yeah, I'm tryin' to broaden my horizons. I think you'll like "American Killer" when it drops Dec. 31.

Props to all who've downloaded. Keep it comin... gotta get sum feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
    This was a well done mixtape...to be honest I'm not a huge fan of your style, but that ain't got nothing to do with you being wack. I think you are good at what you do, nice flow and cadence and you got a cool delivery/voice. I felt you more on joints like Devil's Pie, Its My World, Pop My Trunk, Real Hip Hop (prob my fav, perfect vibe for you imo), and So Vicious. Its not that I thought you were wack on the harder or more gangster soundin tracks, its just the more positive energy loose and smooth tracks resonated with me more, i feel your best feature your voice comes out on those joints more. PEACE

"Dawnin' On A New Day..." AK Spray's Avatar

one last bump.

thanks to everyone who peeped this.

I appreciate it.

any feedback that I haven't got yet... please come and drop a line. thanks yall!