Page 10 of 220 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic Book Discussion Thread

Deadpool was awesome...im gonna say that after each issue, also...Secret Warriors,,,WTF?

^^^the retcon in secret warriors is either brilliant or dumb as hell depending on where they go with it. the art was gorgeous though.

agents of atlas was dope too, very much an impulse buy. spidey was treading water to me, the menace reveal was not surprising. punisher #2 was alot better than the last issue. i haven't even read through 1/2 the shit i bought. man my wallets hurting lol.

did you get black panther #1? my store was sold out except an overprice variant with namor on it (...the fuck?)

and deadpool was great,as usual. Bob's a little bitch lol

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

man those shits aint scanned yet!

I am really anxious to read that new Black Panther

click the sig if you vatican status

yo can u guys believe my shop hasnt seen an issue of either Punisher 1 or 2? jesus

maybe i need to hit the store as it opens, fuckin ridiculous.

i havent read panther...same reason.

spidey is reaching epic grounds, not necessarily in a good way

as for the HYDRA thing...lets see, Bendis better pull a skrull out of his ass...eloels.

^^^^eh, the punisher's pretty good, ut you're better off downloading it. the first issue was bleh, plus the MAX stuff is just so much better.

Don't buy the Bishop miniseries, that shit sucked. It was retcon city...storm's his grandma (wtf?), who taught him about scarlet witch (which contradicts recent stories), and he was a street theif when he was a kid after his parents were killed in war (isn't that storm's story?). It was bullshit, bishop gets a raw deal, again.

The best shit I bought this week was Hotwire #1, Black Lightning #3, and Agents of Atlas #1 (Iron Fist and Iron Man were good too though, I got burned on X-Men Noir #3 even though it's on my pulls)

and the secret warriors shit...it was a good issue, but it's almost like they'e doing shit just to create controversy at this point.
    Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 02-06-2009 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
    man those shits aint scanned yet!

I am really anxious to read that new Black Panther
    most of the new stuff should be on torrent by now

except Black Panther maybe over the weekend.

ya i read iron man, not bad...(except for the art..eloels) and i saw the bishop mini series, and cringed...smh.

tomoro, Thor and Punisher 1 are supposed to be reissued to, im gettin them but...Spider-man is an "interlude" tomoro, anyone know whats goin on yet? without spoilers....

also..ill be avoiding the shit out of Wolverine : manifest destiny, Sabretooth origins, and Nightwing...eloels.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    tomoro, Thor and Punisher 1 are supposed to be reissued to, im gettin them but...Spider-man is an "interlude" tomoro, anyone know whats goin on yet? without spoilers....

also..ill be avoiding the shit out of Wolverine : manifest destiny, Sabretooth origins, and Nightwing...eloels.
    The interlude is the 'secret origin' of menace, so it's still technically part of character assassination. The new Batman is coming out tomorrow, 'Whatever Happened to The Caped Crusader, Part ' by Neil Gaiman and Andy Kubert, I'll be copping that and Thor 600 (Marvel's a bunch of con artists, lol)

ya im gettin those...thats y i didnt mention Batman cuz im gettin it...HOWEVER...im not lookin forward to Battle for the cowl.

yeah I'm going to skip that also (will dl it from torrent tho lol) but I will be getting Detective Comics with Batwoman because the JH Williams art i too good to pass up.

since when is he doing the art and not nguyen?

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    since when is he doing the art and not nguyen?
    here's an article talking about it

http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=19983
    and i'll miss nguyen too (he's a favorite of mine, shit the art in my sig's by him) but he's apparently doing more stuff with batman. check out his blog, he's got some beautiful pieces there (that i can't embed damn it)

http://duss005.blogspot.com/

he drew a damn good Hush.

ya and his catwoman was dope too; he reminds me of mike mignola, except his sense of design isn't as strong (yet) but his figure work is better and his women are actually good looking lol