Thread: Comic Book Discussion Thread

dope. anyone read siege?

^^ I was also wondering if Siege is worth picking up and if the Fall of the Hulk series is any good?

I picked up Siege earlier today and Fall of the Hulks NYEE cover a week ago.

I also won an advance screening for Planet Hulk next week and Loeb is gonna be there lolololol

word? kick his ass..eloels.

just read blackest night #6. good shit. the orange ring def went to the right person.

seige #1 wasnt bad. not a lot of action, but the story idea is a good one.

and i do agree the spider woman is dragging its feet. REALLY dragging its feet. but its worth the 300 pennies to me cause that art is some of the best in comics period. great to just look at.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

alex maleev is great.

i thought seige went way too quickly...i guess bendis was reacting to the criticisms of his decompression, but this was too compressed imo...but i'm definitely interested in where it goes, and coipel of course had magnificent art.

oh and how many marvel comics in the last month have ended with a splash page of steve rogers lol

no doubt on the steve rogers thing. they really dropped the ball on that. i will not read who will wield the shield until reborn 6 comes out. fuck them. lol

and i just got into the walking dead. brilliant shit! the characters are well defined and you never know what might happen. great series i was sleeping on.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

i heard walking dead was good but all the marvel stuff i read from robert kirkman was straight ass (Especially ultimate x-men) so i passed on it.

still catching up on the lantern-verse...reading the star sapphires arc in GLC right now.

jim lee? really? not to impressed by that one to be honest. right now, Gleason and Mahnke got the GL game on lock..eloels and Reis, but hes been a bit on and off.

reis>>>mahnke, gleason...they are all incredible but mahnke and gleason's faces and proportions occasionally look awkward and awful

reis is one of the best artists doing superhero comics right now...he's like an amalgamation of alan davis, john byrne, and neal adams...he makes bryan hitch look like a ho

and i agree the jim lee covers somewhat underwhelming; i think the composition of the image is kind of sloppy

bong^

i agree when speaking in general about reis..but as far as the recent stuff going on in Gl and GLC, those 2 are doing it the best right now