Thread: Comic Book Discussion Thread

wwwwwwwtttttttttffffffffffff

that picture is amazing, i can't wait to see the full ghostface one

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    Gleason ftw.

GLC has been very good as of late.
    unfortunately he will no longer be the artist on GLC after blackest night.

damn, Batman was so boring...fuck that conclusion...im off..eloels. hes somehow still writing after this arc, but the art duties are goin over to someone else (forgot the name)...wtf? to me the art isnt the problem...

i enjoyed batman and felt like the story was actually starting to gel with this issue...i'll grant you that the writing is amateurish and comes off as some make-it-up-as-you-go fanfic, but i kind of find it endearing at this point. i think he stepped his game up tremendously on this arc...i wish the black glove and rip issues looked like this. the art on the next arc is by guillem march who does gotham city sirens...who is writing #700?

idk...on DC im only allowed to go as far as may.

hmm...maybe morrison with daniel on art?

anyone else think it's lame that the comic sites have not picked up on bachalo drawing the wu massacre cover art?

ya thats kinda screwed...deserves attention.

meth looks like the hood from the new avengers story bachalo partially drew lol

and ya bacahlo's a big artist and this album's a big deal so...i guess most comic sites are ran by some unhip motherfuckers lol

the last 5 issues of spidey were good fun (yes i am behind on my reading) i wish joe kelly and dan slott would write spidey forever and that marcos martin and javier pulido would do the art forever lol

where do you guys think the stuff with the cloned batman is going? and who is black mask? i'm thinking it's jeremiah arkham

im willing to bet its arkham too, and as far as the clone, im lukewarm about that and i dont think the clone will be around for too much (i hope not..eloels)

and as for spidey, ya ive been really liking the consistency alot..but i think the artist switch has been a big part of that...(as much as i like martin)..but ya, slot and kelly ftw.

i'm wondering if the cloned body isn't housing part of darkseid's mind or something insane like that...for him to have written in the body and utilized it in this fashion, i would think morrison's going to have a big reveal. or not. i still like this storyline, but it's more cameron stewart's art and all the goofy british characters than the actual story.

oh and on spidey...keep mark waid and fred van lente away. their stories are decent but compared to kelly and slott they come off like dull filler imo i thought 601-610 were pretty forgettable all around and was going to drop the book before the deadpool issue which was disgusting lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    i'm wondering if the cloned body isn't housing part of darkseid's mind or something insane like that...for him to have written in the body and utilized it in this fashion, i would think morrison's going to have a big reveal. or not. i still like this storyline, but it's more cameron stewart's art and all the goofy british characters than the actual story.
    that woud be sick.

damn. that cover is THE SHIT!! (wu massacre) right up there with bobby digital in stereo.

and doomwar #1 is a really good read. you got doom at his grimiest. storm locked down awaiting execution. and 3 of the most hardcore x-men teaming up with panther & she-panther to get wakanda back. starting off strong.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

nice sig, dusk

oh, dude...started reading the losers....muy excelente! i ordered the other two trades that follow, unfortunately the last trade- endgame- is out of print and going for over 100 on amazon, and i don't see it anywhere else. fuckers.

has anyone heard anything about this SHIELD book?

I think I'm onboard since hickman's murfing secret warriors right now and this artwork looks exquisite.