Thread: Comic Book Discussion Thread

damn...i was hoping u would say it sucked so i could finish up what i got on my plate..eloels, oh well, i might check it out....and ya i heard about SHIELD.

{>____<}

I have to start buying comics again.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

^^ I started again recently...I can't believe I ever stopped!! There's so much to catch up on. If you have any questions post them here. Dusk and Pandemic are really knowledgable on the going ons.

^^^thanks

i just copped (online @ instocktrades.com) vol 3-4 of the losers, nextwave ultimate collection, scalped vol 4-5, and sleeper season 1 and 2. viva la tax refund. can't wait to read...any of these lol

its a curse, 9th..eloels, cuz now we're slaves to on goings...or atleast myself...and we end up spending alot.

I picked up the Hardcovers for Powers this week. I'm about half way through the first one...all I can say is incredible!! I can't beleive I never read these before. Looking forward to Blackest Night #7 tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    nice sig, dusk
    just saw this..thx (if ur referin to the sandman sig i got now)

omfg.

BN...

omfg...eloels...wow..what an issue. Reis DESTROYED with the art...and the reveal is fuckin wild at the end..im shaking.

im dying to post this picture that would spoil the fuck outta things if u haven read it..eloels...PM me if u wanna see it.

lol are you talking about 'the entity'? shit gave me chills lol and of course luthor started going nuts immediately

9th i just caught your post about Powers...i've been meaning to check this out but wasn't sure what the chronologically first book was or if it was in print

secret warriors was dope as usual...have you guys read hickman's interview on ign? secret warriors will end around issue 30 with vitti and caselli continuing to share art duties.

about to read batman and robin lol

wow im about ro read BnR too..eloels. and i just read SW, still rockin. But New Avengers was dissappointing again...because immomen didnt have full pencil duties..eloels.

fuck im behind 2 weeks worth of comics lol.

also lol to nick simmons plagiarism on bleach.

lol fuck him, benefiting from nepotism

what's your beef with acuna's art, dusk...he's great, although immonen's parts were better...although i have one question...how the fuck do you punch a laser? plus the timeline between this issue, seige #1, new avengers annual #3, and dark avengers #1 don't match up at all lol...weird considering they were all written by the same person lol not that i give a fuck...continuity be damned i say...but the end of seige #1 with rogers watching the news and him watching the news here is so mismatched it's bizarre lol

"tainted blud"...i have to assume morrison's not done with the cloned body...but i'm more interested in oberon sexton and dr hurt's return.

oh and dusk if you like immonen, buy that nextwave book if you haven't...it's fucking insane in the best possible way lol

[ricky gervais]...nothing sexual...[/ricky gervais]