Page 52 of 220 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic Book Discussion Thread

im thinkin....its gonna take Alan Moore to save the Hulk....eloels.

and good looks on taht interview...saw it after i posted about hulk

lol thank god ultimatum is over.

- cyclops iron man accidentally kill wolverine
    - cyclops kills magneto
    - cyclops gets assassinated

x-men forever 4 spoilers

- lol sabretooth joins the x-men
    - kitty got the claw from wolverine when she tried to phase logan free from cortez says beast.
    - that storm isn't the real storm
    - at the end gambit finds a young ororo
    - she tells him that wolverine helped her escape

^^^ya the young ororo goes back to somewhere around the first appearance of gambit...if i recall it had something to do with nanny and the orphan maker or the seige perilous maybe...it was around the 250s-260s of uncanny x-men-literally taking me back to when i started buying comics lol...but grummett's art is so boring i can't buy this.

they killed wolvie? by accident....and they killed cycke and magneto? are any mutants still alive? i swear jeph loeb writes garbage on purpose...is spider-man still dead?

spider-man is MIA but they made the requiem.

jean goes in magz head and shows him what hes doing was wrong magneto felt bad and then cyclops blast his head off. some are. i thought ultimatum was going to be good but it went down the crapper thanks to loeb.

wovlerine went to rush magneto but i think he got him like how he did in x-men 25

i have uxm 266 gambits first appearance lol they recently release a gambit classic which has that and the 2nd appearance plus his 1st 4 issue series.

^^^sounds awful...

lol...

ultimate red skull...apparently cap's son (?)

anybody else reading dark wolverine? swore i was not going to even pay this any mind but it's surprisingly good...way's grown alot as a writer over the last year (i know marjorie liu's co-writer but i can tell his plotting)

ya i am, and its ok. not bad..not great.

^^^i just like the villain's interactions with each other it's pretty entertaining

the best part of the whole dark reign storyline imo has been the fact that villains have been grouped together to bicker and scheme against each other...but they seem to get the job done better than the heroes lol

heres the last issue of ultimatum.. ignore what i said earlier lol

Magnetos Citadel:
    It starts off with Wolverine saying he is willing to die if it kills Magneto. (hint hint) He charges at Magneto slicing him, and is about to kill him. Magneto then remembers his mutant power and pushes Wolverine back. He then uses his power to make Cyclops glasses not work and overide Iron Mans armour causing both Cyclops and Iron Man to blast Wolverine. Hawkeye takes out Cyclops and Storm takes out Iron Man. Magneto says its too late and Wolverine is dead. Skeleton Wolverine says not yet and pulls a finishing stab in Magnetos chest. Magneto then removes the adamantium from Wolverines skeleton and kills him.

Magnetos Citadel Down Below:
    Hulk and Colossus are smashing the engines, while Mystique attacks them with a flamethrower. Colossus charges towards her, but at the last second Sabertooth grabs her and they ride a purple hang glider out to safety. Mystiques flamethrower decides to have a self destruct time sequence and blows up the section of the citadel.

Magento is now crawling to his chair, and pulls Wolverines claw out of his chest. Nick Fury confronts him with a gun. (Yes a gun) and Magneto says he wont answer to him. Nick Fury tells him hes going to have to answer to Jean Grey. She uses her powers to show Magneto what Nick Fury knows. Magneto sees that he is a creation and not anything different from a test subject in a lab. Magneto cries and undoes the damage hes done by putting the earth back on its axis. He then says Charles will forgive him. Cyclops says Charles is dead, and no one will forgive you. Cyclops then blows Magnetos head to peices with an optic blast. Breif moment of sadness then they all escape on a jet. As the citadel is crashing into the water, it shows wolverines claw slowly fade away.

Eight Days Later US Senate Building:
    Cyclops along with Carol Danvers, Colossus and Storm are on the stage. In the croud is Iceman, Kitty, Jean Grey, Rogue and the Human Torch (Don't know how he got there). Cyclops is announcing to a huge mob of mutant haters that a vote is being taken that all mutants must surrender to the government or they will be hunted and shot on site. Cyclops is then sniped in the head by an unknown assasin. Panic ensues and the mob runs away. Colossus and Storm are held at gunpoint by Carol Danvers and SHIELD. Iceman leaves to help, and Kitty says, " You cant leave me, not like everybody else does".

Castle Van Damme:
    Doom is talking to his prisoner Namor, who is in some sort of tank. He is saying how he has so little to show for his part in this, except for Namor. A cloaked man comes and confronts Doom for what he has done. Doom shoots at him, to reveal that the cloaked man is the Thing. The Thing then says how it was all Dooms fault for all that happened, and he crushes Dooms skull in his hand.

The Fabled Lands of Wundagore:
    Someone holding a bullet and Magnetos helmet explains how Cyclops has been assasinated using the bullet thatshot Scarlet Witch. He then says to a shadowed woman that he thought she would appreciate the Irony. He is revealed to be Quicksilver along with Mystique and Sabertooth. The mystery woman is not shown. He explains its all as she planned, he faked his death so Magneto would do what was necessary. His father is gone now, but his dream lives on.

THE END.

^^^ugh...brain hurts...

doom will turn out to be a robot...mystery woman will turn out to be scarlet witch...loeb has no discernible talent whatsoever

his plots seriously read like elemntary school fanboy musings...some 'we'll make it up as we go along' bullshit

anyone follow Zombies? just finished up