Thread: Common’s New Album Delayed Again

Default Common’s New Album Delayed Again

There is no surprise here. Fans of Common will definitely be disappointed to hear that the release of his eighth studio album, Universal Mind Control, has been delayed yet again.

The album, originally titled Invincible Summer, was supposed to be released in July, but was pushed back due to Common making adjustments.

In total, Universal Mind Control has been delayed four times.

The newest add-ons to the album include Pharrell on “Announcement” and “Universal Mind Control,” Kanye West on “Punch Drunk Love,” Common having a conversation with a dancer in “Sex 4 Sugar,” and “Everywhere,” originally titled “Runaway” featuring Santogold.

Universal Mind Control will be released as a 10-track album and will be available in stores and iTunes on December 9.
    http://www.streethop.com/rapnews/154...yed-again.html

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Invincible Summer was the worst name I had ever heard for an album, then he called it Universal Mind Control, and then that was even worse.

-

Who cares about a new album from Common. His music is gay and soft. Fuck him. Only albums of his i like is Can I Borrow A Dollar and Resurrection.