28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Darkim Be Allah

9 32.14%
  • Bronze Nazareth

19 67.86%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Darkim Be Allah vs. Bronze Nazareth

thats a good thought Stoneman

i always wondered that, peeps like shyheim, GP Wu and whoever you know some compained oh we didnt get enough shine, well they can only do so much for ya

you gotta build yourself up eventually just cant go for the ride, nah meen?

havent heard much of darkim so im not gonna vote.

to those who really like him, what albums from DBA can match TGM and the wisemen album?
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by Wu Stoneman View Post
    yeah Im truly a wu head! I love Darkim, my problem is some of these guys get put on by Wu..and never walk their own dogs....Darkim was given the same (or maybe more) than Bronze to start with. Bronze never got on while the Wu was in their prime as far a spopularity, Darkim was there! How could he not capitalize off that?

This is where I agree with Silencer. It's not about or all based on his Wu affiliation, if Bronze Naz were not in the clan family, and he were to put out this music, I would still be amazed and captivated by his wordplay and poetics. He took his Wu stamp, and it seems Rza will lend a hand then step back....maybe to see where his sheep will go. But Bronze got the message and keeps releaseing HEAT.

How come Darkim didn't take advantage?

Thats a huge difference.....just a thought

the hell are u talking about man,you seem to be a cat with no knowledge of what u talking about,if anything,i respect darkim alot because he was grinding hard while other killa beez were not even tryna work,if u didnt know,he was puting out music almost every month on different websites like crazy tryna spread the word while trying to start his own movement with fame labs entertainment instead of waiting for a handout from rza,just because u aint heard much of his shit doesnt mean he wasnt working,i cant even name how many songs he gave me to spread out over the years for the fans but the problem is most wu fans are like whore groupies,they see something new,they get jittery and forget the real niggaz that started this shit off,

and ill boldly say it,you aint a true wu killa bee fan if you dont show respect to the darkims,brooklyn zoos,ruthless bastards,beggaz etc,the real killa beez who were there even when wu wasnt a name..show some fucking respect yo..

funny cause i was talking to one of the 2 days ago and this proves his point why he said he could careless about cats on here and would rather push his shit on the streets cause it seems most of the niggaz on here dont apreciate shit,its either,this nigga aint good enough,he aint wu because we said so,fuck what rza thinks, or he is not shaolin enough,we want dark 93 sounding beats when its just as simple as listening to the music and enjoying it for what it is...good fucking music

here's a darkim compilation i made so y'all can peep... darkim hasn't that much material out really but "Live At The Lab" take 2 is coming soon. download:

Darkim Compilation

01. A.I.G. - Bronx War Stories
    02. Darkim - The Anthem
    03. Darkim ft. 36Zero - Change
    04. AllahWise - Big Apple
    05. Darkim - It's God
    06. A.I.G. - Fame Stadium
    07. Darkim - Christ The King
    08. Darkim - Niggas Know
    09. Darkim - Life & Changes
    10. Darkim - Still The Christ
    11. Darkim ft. 36Zero - Godz, Gunz & Ones
    12. A.I.G. - Where Does That Leave Me

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

i got tons and tons of darkim tracks,when i get time,ill up them

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    i got tons and tons of darkim tracks,when i get time,ill up them
    Yo peace Grave

i noticed you mention the beggas and ruthless bastards

i been wonderin if they got any music other then whats on the swarm,
    those tracks on there are fuckin unreal

hook me up if you got anything, i need to more knowledge on these cats, they were ill on the swarm

peace and respect

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    Yo peace Grave

i noticed you mention the beggas and ruthless bastards

i been wonderin if they got any music other then whats on the swarm,
    those tracks on there are fuckin unreal

hook me up if you got anything, i need to more knowledge on these cats, they were ill on the swarm

peace and respect

Yo, for the Beggas check www.hiddenaspects.com. That's what they are called these days, and they don't claim affiliation with Wu. But they done alot of dope music, and Ooh Aah's selling their albums for $2.99 (download). And $2.99 ain't alot of cash, so don't be a cheap-ass and request an upload

Peace!
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    the hell are u talking about man,you seem to be a cat with no knowledge of what u talking about,if anything,i respect darkim alot because he was grinding hard while other killa beez were not even tryna work,if u didnt know,he was puting out music almost every month on different websites like crazy tryna spread the word while trying to start his own movement with fame labs entertainment instead of waiting for a handout from rza,just because u aint heard much of his shit doesnt mean he wasnt working,i cant even name how many songs he gave me to spread out over the years for the fans but the problem is most wu fans are like whore groupies,they see something new,they get jittery and forget the real niggaz that started this shit off,

and ill boldly say it,you aint a true wu killa bee fan if you dont show respect to the darkims,brooklyn zoos,ruthless bastards,beggaz etc,the real killa beez who were there even when wu wasnt a name..show some fucking respect yo..

funny cause i was talking to one of the 2 days ago and this proves his point why he said he could careless about cats on here and would rather push his shit on the streets cause it seems most of the niggaz on here dont apreciate shit,its either,this nigga aint good enough,he aint wu because we said so,fuck what rza thinks, or he is not shaolin enough,we want dark 93 sounding beats when its just as simple as listening to the music and enjoying it for what it is...good fucking music
    well put, it would be greatly appreciated if you could hook us up with some rare Darkim and Ruthless Bastards shit. they deserve all the props they can get and its time to wake people up..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

As a producer - Bronze!!! But as a MC - Darkim for me....

P.E.A.C.E.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    here's a darkim compilation i made so y'all can peep... darkim hasn't that much material out really but "Live At The Lab" take 2 is coming soon. download:

Darkim Compilation

01. A.I.G. - Bronx War Stories
    02. Darkim - The Anthem
    03. Darkim ft. 36Zero - Change
    04. AllahWise - Big Apple
    05. Darkim - It's God
    06. A.I.G. - Fame Stadium
    07. Darkim - Christ The King
    08. Darkim - Niggas Know
    09. Darkim - Life & Changes
    10. Darkim - Still The Christ
    11. Darkim ft. 36Zero - Godz, Gunz & Ones
    12. A.I.G. - Where Does That Leave Me
    peace

yo, can u up this for me in Zshare or some other files harer.

rapidshare is trippin on me

fasho
    We do it for the people.