4 20.00%

5 25.00%

7 35.00%

2 10.00%

2 10.00%

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jedi Mind Tricks - A History of Violence

Vinnie Paz has the same fucking flow every track including from his previous 5 albums. Jus Allah has the same rhyme scheme every track he's on "I am Incompetent, monsterous, violent....."
    Word. These guys are just plain and simple not talented. It bothers me that somebody like Jus Allah makes a living as an mc, and yet he's either so fucking lazy, one dimensional, or uncreative that almost all his verses have the exact same fucken shit structure and focus... "I am this, I am that, I am this, I am that, unstoppable, improbable, insoluble, fucken horrible" etc. There's even one track on there where he's using a different structure, and then reverts to his typical fucken shit about halfway through. Lazy, uninspired cunt. And then to top it off people say he's dope. I've always thought he was ordinary and never understood why anybody would suggest he's anything more, but he really out-did himself here. This time he was well below ordinary.

And please nobody post examples of how "dope" he is, because I've listened to him closely and am 100% certain that he fucken sucks. On this album anyway. I can't say I even recall his older shit, on account of he's never impressed me enough for his work to remain memorable to me.

Paz is a fucken bonehead, moronic, probable homosexual, fat cunt, and yeah he's sounded exactly the same on the last 5 odd albums, but at least some of his lyrics are somewhat interesting, even if he often does make embarrassing attempts at sounding intelligent. I'd rather listen to that shit than that other cunt's throw-away, uninspired, lazy shit.

Stoupe is fucken awesome though. I enjoy this album enough based on him alone. Paz is competent enough to add a tolerable vocal to Stoupe's beats. Jus Allah just fucken annoys me.

So yeah, it's still a good album. Much better than the last one imo.

Yes I'm fucking bored and reverting back to nasty old unproductive habits such as posting rants like this on here. I'm gonna go and check the surf now, and I can guarantee it will be absolute shit and I'll probably go out anyway and have a miserable ol' time like I usually do.

Jesus saves, but clearly doesn't shave.
    Last edited by noel411; 01-22-2009 at 01:49 AM.

im hopin jus allah reads this shit and realizes what he has to do before the colussus drops...

3.5/5 for me, beats are nice as usual. very disapointet in jus allah, but vinnie did a good job on many of the songs.