Thread: 9th prince - the bottom line video

Default 9th prince - the bottom line video

dope dope dope !

yeahm definatly dope !!! 9th , hope u do anotha album, your first was History

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

Fuckin madness...

Track is fuckin dope as hell...

P.E.A.C.E.

Scientist in the Shadows MadSci the Scientis's Avatar

beeboy the process is already in motion.....Also..the Babygrande release of "Prince of New York" contains 6 bonus tracks not on the original.

STUDIO NEWS........ 9th ,William Cooper & Nature record the banginest track for Cooper's Pale Horse cd. One to look forward to.

"The Bottom Line" is a fire track & so I tried my best to make a dope video for it. Hit up 9th with the 009 idea ,he was feelin it ,so we shot the greenscreen with 9 & Is .Then into the Laboratory for a month & presto.

9th is back with a vengeance. Watch for this dude blowin up real soon.Ya herd it here 1st.

Sci

Damn this shit is sick!!!!
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadSci the Scientis View Post
    beeboy the process is already in motion.....Also..the Babygrande release of "Prince of New York" contains 6 bonus tracks not on the original.

STUDIO NEWS........ 9th ,William Cooper & Nature record the banginest track for Cooper's Pale Horse cd. One to look forward to.

"The Bottom Line" is a fire track & so I tried my best to make a dope video for it. Hit up 9th with the 009 idea ,he was feelin it ,so we shot the greenscreen with 9 & Is .Then into the Laboratory for a month & presto.

9th is back with a vengeance. Watch for this dude blowin up real soon.Ya herd it here 1st.

Sci
    do you know when william cooper's album is coming out? i'm looking forward to that shit that "heaven" joint was real. keep me informed.
    "We Agreed To Send One To Swim From Lost To Found."

Scientist in the Shadows MadSci the Scientis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoSaidDate420 View Post
    do you know when william cooper's album is coming out? i'm looking forward to that shit that "heaven" joint was real. keep me informed.
    He's finishing off the project with a few feature artists,aside from that it looks like he's shootin for Feb.The man's a perfectionist, but so is Axl Rose & you can't keep fans waiting too long. But Iv'e heard it & can say it's pure insanity & worth the wait.