Thread: Ludacris Drops New Album Same Day As Kanye

Default Ludacris Drops New Album Same Day As Kanye

Recent reports from MTV have revealed that Ludacris will be dropping his upcoming album Theater of the Mind, the same day that Kanye West drops 808’s & Heartbreak.

The Atlanta-based MC stated that none of the tracks on the new album will be featuring guests; instead they will be referred to as “co-stars.”

Confirmed co-stars include Lil Wayne, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Jamie Foxx, The Game, T.I., Chris Brown, Nas, Chris Rock, Common, Sean Garret and T-Pain, among others.

“This whole album is going to solidify me in your top five,” the rapper stated.

“When I say, ‘your top five,’ I mean anybody who is reading or listening to this. It will solidify me in the top five. It’s so many 16s on this. Then I got DJ Premier on a song called ‘MVP.’ I'm the first Southern artist on a DJ Premier beat that’s on their album. Then you have ‘The Last of a Dying Breed’ with Lil Wayne. There’s a song called ‘Do the Right Thing’ with me and Common and Spike Lee. There’s so many 16s on there, taking it to the essence – I’m feeling hella complete.”

Theater of the Mind drops November 25.
    http://www.streethop.com/rapnews/155...day-kanye.html

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

And I just wanted to give him props when I noticed this:

I'm the first Southern artist on a DJ Premier beat that’s on their album.

Yes, he solidified himself, among my personal top idiots, thanks. I'm really becoming sick of rappers and their big mouths.
    Last edited by Edgar Erebus; 11-10-2008 at 07:09 PM.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

looking forward to this,sounds very promising

YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP. Tony Bandana's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    And I just wanted to give him props when I noticed this:

Yes, he solidified himself, among my personal top idiots, thanks. I'm really becoming sick of rappers and their big mouths.
    hahaha look at Slim T bringin the pain, good lookin out ..technically i guess hes wrong then . I was wondering myself if i could think of anyone ? and i wouldnt of never of guessed these 2 nor have i ever seen or heard of either of these albums. Luda will never be in a top 5 for me..fuck it top 50 even . Im mean hes ok , I find he has a couple good tracks on a record and the rest isnt for me. I really dont listen to the South that much at all. I didnt know Premier produced a song for Christina Agulara either. I remeber when i was in jail i was reading top 50 songs of 2006 in The Rolling Stone Mag. and her song was no. 4 or someshit giving Premier huge props in there too. She goes to her record company " I want the person that made Biggie's - Kick In The Door" lol. Bitch didnt even know who he was?? Some of these artists dont deserve to get beats from him . He can make an average rappers look golden ...thats why i always feel hes the greatest hip hop producer all time.

ONGH
    Last edited by Tony Bandana; 11-13-2008 at 03:17 AM.
    ONGH!!!! SHIT STINK BIG GATORZ , MY DETROIT PLAYAZ ONGH!!!

Kanye's album sounds weak, but I'm looking foward to Luda,

-

Ludacris's last good album was Word Of Mouf. Red Light District album wasn't that bad but he's too mainstream for me. I think he would be a good underground artist because he's a good lyricist but i feel he makes too many mainstream/radio songs and not enough hardcore songs.