Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: ISLAM...some questions

why is everybody wasting their time on a couple of fuckin retards? they just as gay as black man and there is no way to convince them even if it makes sense. they already christians so that already means they just followers and cant think for themselves

you call peter a coward...but like i said its easy to talk when you havent walked a mile in his shoes ..... I garentee that when faced with the choice between losing your life or dying for a cause, 99.9% of people would choose to retain there life...dying isnt easy no matter what cause you are fighting for ....

so to sit there and judge peter like you do is wrong...I would like to see what you do if you where in his postion...and dont say I would die...because I bet if you really where in that situation you would be scared out of your mind...just like peter was.

peace

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by sarr View Post
    oh yes...yes yes yes, inventing high tech space equipment is the same as building a hotel

cmon man
    haha

tell me how to convert to Christianity, clearly your satellite argument has worked....

oh yes...yes yes yes, inventing high tech space equipment is the same as building a hotel

cmon man
    well actually, the technology used in building that 7 star Hotel in Dubai is very advanced. the design is engineering genius.

But please do tell me where in the bible does it talk about aerospace technology.

Cause your directly relating Christianity with advanced technology.

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    well actually, the technology used in building that 7 star Hotel in Dubai is very advanced. the design is engineering genius.

But please do tell me where in the bible does it talk about aerospace technology.

Cause your directly relating Christianity with advanced technology.
    didn't you read.. in the revised Sarr's Bible, Jesus went to heaven in a rocket propelled starship..

ohhh yeah.. shit my bad. i didnt go through Jesus's teaching's on the importance of Structural integrity and thermal quantities when travelling through the atmosphere.

David Columbine

Muslims main selling point seems to be that they have a personal relationship with God..and that Christians/other faiths don't (or not to Islamic extent).

answer this please...then WHY did Mohammed speak to Angel Gabriel and not God directly? unlike the Christian prophets who spoke directly to God...(Moses, Jesus, Noah etc)...who was this angel that gave Mohamed the scriptures? was it his imagination? Holuscination? A demon?...heck,maybe it was Angel Gabriel..but how can we be sure?

Question 2. Islam forbids pictures of prophets/saints...Because it replaces worshipping God with pictures of Men...but why can't we remember people who made an impact on humanity? its like saying i have to throw away all my photo's of my friends because i might turn stupid and start worshipping them? all im doing is remembering them...why isnt this ok?

Question 3. Sorry...i have to come back to this one...the whole "If a woman is rebellious, part beds with her and then Beat her"...in the Quran. I cant get past it....it just sounds so wrong...How can Allah be so peaceful in some Surahs and then come across so blood thirsty in others?

and my BIGGEST ONE

We have certain testimony from Ancient historians that Jesus WAS crucified (in and outa the bible)...pagans, Romans, arabs and Jewish historians attest to this...many from the time. I could get names right now..but i cant be fucked. Josephus Flavious comes to mind...who was not Christian...but after actually seeing Jesus wrote something along the lines of "He was indeed, King of the Jews...and the Son Of God"....this was a professional Historian...not a religious man...he wrote in the Jewish Antiquities...not in the Bible.
    Anyway, so if we have all this testimony and evidence from Historians...why can Mohammed come around 540 years later and say "no, Jesus wasnt crucified in this manor". What gives him the right and knowledge to speak on events about 540 before his time? Cause he apparently spoke to an angel? again...who was this angel? i personally think Islam was a great way to unite the tribes in the Arab lands under one banner...Mohammed was a genious for this reason.
    Why did the Jews (the original christians)..the most monothestic people at the time...for some reason, all of a sudden after the crucifiction snap outa their depression (over Jesus dying - 12 apostles im talkin about) and go spread the word that Jesus had Risen? how was an entire religion spawned out of the hardline judaism faith? they MUST have seen something that was unexplainable - like a man Dying then rising again. How else would Jews alter their faith and spawn an entire new one? unless something big happened

i typed this up in abut 5 min...so excuse the errors...if you muslims or whatever feel you can proove me wrong or answer these...be my guest..im curious to know your thoughts on the matter

Last comment...the difference between the two

In Australia there was this Turkish girl who made the news. She told her parents she converted to Christianity...the father literally tried to kill her...he pulled out a knife...and then the mother tried to wrestle it off him but she died instead of the daughter...and the astonishing part...the father was a DOCTOR! an educated man...yet something about his faith/upbringing/culture made him react this way
    Another muscian i know...from Uzbekistan (His name is Attila..the most amazing violin player ive heard ever) converted to Christianity...he and his wife had to leave their country and re-settle because their own cmmunity and family were trying to kill them...

NOW
    i know a girl (im dating her) she is Chillian and became a muslim about 5 years ago...when she became Muslim..her parents (christian) were dissapointed..but in the ened respected her choice and still love her. Do you see the difference here? Christians can turn Islamic and we eventually accept it...but when muslims turn Christian...the gota leave their entire lives behind outa fear

thank you
    You astonish me.

The de-evolution of human rationale appears complete.