Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ISLAM...some questions

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

P.E.A.C.E and Blessings Sarr...

If you are so strong in your faith (admitting to faith is admitting to ignorance by the way) why do you feel the need to post threads asking questions that, like Visions said, you have no intentions of learning from? You are quite obviously trying to belittle Islam in an attempt to make Christianity look superior.

If Christianity is the one true religion of God then what you are doing is like Lebron James coming to one of my local basketball games and giving me shit from the sidelines in an attempt to make him look better. It's pointless. What are you hoping to gain from your original questions?

???

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    P.E.A.C.E and Blessings...

So....Muhummad was spoken to by a demon yet Peter had some sort of divine vision? How is it you make up your mind who is visited by demons and who is getting wisdom from God?
    JESUS said you will no a false prophet by there fruits ... fruit trees do not bear thorns and thorn bushes do not bear fruit.... you can tell muhummads message is evil by the fruit it bears... and dont say christianity has done evil things because they where people not the founder or the teachings of the religion unlike islam ( who teachs killing and violence)( and JESUS told us that not all who call him lord lord will enter heaven) meaning there will be many who claim to be christians and claim to follow christ that will not be worthy of entering heaven...JESUS said... he will say to them get away from me I never knew you.... and some of the people who committed crimes or attrocities in the name of christianity will be the very same people who will be told I never knew you... but the christian religion on a whole is peacefull despite some of the past indiscretions.....so JESUS himself covered that...... to get a claer understanding of why i say muhummad was either possesed by a demon or was spoken to by a demon you need to look at the source of the teachings ( what mhummad said and what GOD told him to do... they are totally oppisite to what was said by GOD before...like JESUS said turn the other cheek if somone slaps you....muhummad said do jihad and kill....another example muhummad claims that JESUS wasnt crucified and that its a lie...when christianity and JESUS himself taught that the very reason he came. was to die for the forgivness of sins of many) so muhummad is already contradicting GOD and trying to destroy the very plan of salvation that GOD wanted for mankind.... and if you think about it the only person who seeks to destroy that idea is the devil... thats just one example of how muhummads teachings are evil not to mention the way muhummad conducted himself (his teaching ....beheading people , robbing and killing and chasing women for sex) is evil as opposed to JESUS who conducted himself with a humility and grace and moral integrete that has never been or will be seen again....jesus was on the side of law not against it or even worse making it up to suit his own agenda like muhummad.

Wow! So in that jewel from Jesus all you get from it is that he is (somehow) declaring all foods fit to be eaten? What constitutes a food? Are poison berries food and are also fit to be eaten?
    common man i didnt mean it like that .... I mean with in the laws of common sence ... off course you dont go round eating poisonous food... but things like pork or to the jewish people things that are not kosher... JESUS was saying that all these foods are fit to be eaten because they are not what make somone unclean.

He is saying that righteousness has nothing to do with rituals or traditions but in what we say and do, how we act morally.
    exactly...but he was also declaring at the same time that you can eat these things because like i said they are not what make you unclean.

Jesus may have fulfilled the law, but christianity is not the teachings of Jesus. Please change your names to Paulites and be done with ...

SHEM HETEP

christianity is/are the teachings of JESUS CHRIST..... this paulianity talk is nonsence ....paul was a great man who did alot for the christian cause ...but the fundamentals of christianity rest with the teachings of christ ( turn the other cheek... love your neighbour as you love yourself....love the lord your GOD with all your heart mind and soul....do unto others as you want them to do for you" these are what christianity is all about ...

peace falcon

peace
    Last edited by zooruka; 11-13-2008 at 06:21 AM.

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

P.E.A.C.E and Blessings Zooruka...

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    JESUS said you will no a false prophet by there fruits ... fruit trees do not bear thorns and thorn bushes do not bear fruit.... you can tell muhummads message is evil by the fruit it bears... and dont say christianity has done evil things because you need to look at the source the way muhummad conducted himself (his teaching ....beheading people , robbing and killing and chasing women for sex) as opposed to JESUS who conducted himself with a humility and grace and moral integrete that has never been or will be seen again....jesus was on the side of law not against it or even worse making it up to suit his own agenda like muhummad.
    I don't know enough about muhammed to know how he went about things and I'm not argueing Jesus' integrity (his existence maybe ), but to excuse the atrocities commited by Christians because Jesus was a good man is bullshit.

common man i didnt mean it like that .... I mean with in the laws of common sence ... off course you dont go round eating poisonous food... but things like pork or to the jewish people things that are not kosher... JESUS was saying that all these foods are fit to be eaten because they are not what make somone unclean.
    Understood. You'd be suprised how many people completely miss the point of that verse.

exactly...but he was also declaring at the same time that you can eat these things because like i said they are not what make you unclean.
    If this is true then Jesus lacked an understanding of man as a whole being. He could have really helped people out if he explained the relationship between the foods we eat and our behaviour.

christianity is/are the teachings of JESUS CHRIST..... this paulianity talk is nonsence ....paul was a great man who did alot for the christian cause
    Paul was a snake, and a deceiver.

...but the fundamentals of christianity rest with the teachings of christ ( turn the other cheek... love your neighbour as you love yourself....love the lord your GOD with all your heart mind and soul....do unto others as you want them to do for you" these are what christianity is all about ...
    These are great fundamentals for any walk of life and I appreciate what you're saying, but Christianity is defined by it's dogma which paints a totally different picture. A picture that would have Jesus rolling around in his grave at what has been added on to his teachings for the purpose of gaining power over a people, which is the real source of christianity the religion.

peace falcon

peace
    SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

great discussion

Quote Originally Posted by sarr View Post
    Lets say for a second that Jesus didnt perform the myracle...why didnt Allah ever perform a Myrcale for Mohammed and his cause? why did God only reserve this for Moses and Jesus but not the founder of Islam? Why couldnt God speak directly to Mohammed? Damn...what did Mohammed have to do to catch a break here?

Why have you not touched on the topic of the barbaric wife beating verse?
    If the Quran is infact Gods word...why is it so easy to mis interpret and thus we hv so many extremists today?

Edit; When one performs a myracle...its God working through them right? just wondering...did your prophet ever have the ability to do this or not? im asking a legit question here
    Sir, I recommend you study the basics of Islam before trying to discuss issues a little deeper because it seems you don't have much knowledge regarding the topic of discussion.

The point I'm trying to make is that the 'miracles' which have been attributed to Jesus did not come FROM HIS SELF. I hope you now understand what I mean by this.

And allow me to clear something else up... Muhammad was not the 'founder of Islam', he was not a chairman of some kind of organization. Islam is a fitrah (natural) way of life which has been practised since the time of Adam.

Also the main thing is that he was not of a different 'cause' to Jesus or Moses. Muhammad was the LAST of the Prophets, they were all doing the same thing, if you like. Which means there was no need for him to 'perform miracles'. It had already been done before, with regards to this question:

why didnt Allah ever perform a Myrcale for Mohammed and his cause?
    And about 'the wife beating verse' - I don't think anything needs to be said about this, try and truly understand what is being said there, leaving behind any modernist pre-conceptions you may have.

PEACE.

PS. this thread seems to be drifting away slightly, it's not about 'sarr'.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

PRODIGAL SUN

bullshit...there was no Islam before Mohammed. Call it what you like...a' way of life'..but lets be brutally honest...if there was no mohamed, there would be no muslims...they would all be Jewish, Christian,pagan or something else by now.

As for the wife beating thing...look how easy it is to misinterpret;

me - "honey, lets goto my parents house this weekend"
    her - "no i dont feel like going, i have other things i need to do"
    Me - "are you disobeying me"?
    her - ofcourse not im just...
    me - SMACK! CRACK! SLAP!!

And then i could turn around, and justify it to myself that i was just following the words of the Koran...because my wife was being rebellious. Where in the Bible would it ever say such things are humane? where did Christ ever say anything that could be twisted into barbarism? Mohammed, like it or not, said many things that could be manipulated...which is why we have cunts in indonesia burning Churches and beheading motherfuckers for leaving Islam etc etc
    "Me and every other sane hip hop fan and critic knows that pac has no classics."
    - TAURO DA GRIM LATIN

^
    yes,true retard.

Quote Originally Posted by sarr View Post
    bullshit...there was no Islam before Mohammed. Call it what you like...a' way of life'..but lets be brutally honest...if there was no mohamed, there would be no muslims...they would all be Jewish, Christian,pagan or something else by now.

As for the wife beating thing...look how easy it is to misinterpret;

me - "honey, lets goto my parents house this weekend"
    her - "no i dont feel like going, i have other things i need to do"
    Me - "are you disobeying me"?
    her - ofcourse not im just...
    me - SMACK! CRACK! SLAP!!

And then i could turn around, and justify it to myself that i was just following the words of the Koran...because my wife was being rebellious. Where in the Bible would it ever say such things are humane? where did Christ ever say anything that could be twisted into barbarism? Mohammed, like it or not, said many things that could be manipulated...which is why we have cunts in indonesia burning Churches and beheading motherfuckers for leaving Islam etc etc
    You're an idiot. You obviously don't know what Islam is, who Muhammad was or what 'muslim' means.

You don't know what you're talking about.

You don't understand the questions you're asking.

You don't want to accept nor try to understand the answers to the questions.

I don't think you want to learn anything either so your motives for asking the questions are messed up.

Goodbye.

PRODIGAL SUN

did i touch a nerve?

ok..for my benefit...explain the wife beating thing to me please
    "Me and every other sane hip hop fan and critic knows that pac has no classics."
    - TAURO DA GRIM LATIN

^
    yes,true retard.

If you believe and God/Allah and follows his teachings your a Muslim. thats what the word Muslim means. So Muslims existed long before Mohammed came about. Jesus was a Muslim, cause he submitted himself to God.

about the wife beating, your taking it mad out of context. Theres a thing called honour, if the woman disrespects the honour of her family then she should be disciplined. I would like to highlight the word 'Disciplined', doesnt mean to go swinging at them. thats just nonsense.

Quit bashing Islam, if you really want to increase the Christian population and warn ppl about Islam either become a missionary or a fox news reporter.

christians are fuckin gay and close minded. sarr, you should worry about your priests molesting little kids before u start tryin to diss islam.

and on another note, are any of u muslims on here arabic? ucz i got a question

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    and on another note, are any of u muslims on here arabic? ucz i got a question
    No I'm not arab but can you please ask the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Cee Oh Vee View Post
    No I'm not arab but can you please ask the question.
    its off topic but i was just wonderin who spoke arabic on here cuz i have to take a language for college and i was thinkin about takin arabic. i was wonderin if it was real hard or if its not that bad

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    its off topic but i was just wonderin who spoke arabic on here cuz i have to take a language for college and i was thinkin about takin arabic. i was wonderin if it was real hard or if its not that bad
    I recommend taking arabic. It is really easy.

I always thought it would be impossible to learn but it's all good, I can't understand or speak it yet I can just read at the moment.

I'm moving on to grammar real soon though

peace

PRODIGAL SUN

so ummm, why couldnt Mohammed have a personal conversation with Allah like those before him did?
    - TAURO DA GRIM LATIN

^
    yes,true retard.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

a nigga like me can read and write arabic but i cant speak it anymore since i moved to the states

and no its not and i dint think so
    We do it for the people.