View Poll Results: Which Wu Tang religion is better?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5%ers

5 50.00%
  • Black Hebrew Israelites

5 50.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Best Wu Tang Religion?

lol at black man getting sonned by a white 5%er

Mic tyson has my endorsement

Quote Originally Posted by Giflord View Post
    Black man,

Don't fall into the trap of the 85 mentality and take things on FACE VALUE. Those degrees that you quoted have deeper meanings, they aren't 100% racist, hateful staements.

I'm not gonna go back and forth arguing over this so imma leave it at this...

you "continue daily" to sound like you have a lot of hate within, this prohibits your clear (godlike) judgment. you have the devil of hate within, and no that does NOT mean you have a white person in your head LMAO!!
    yeah they are LOL

man 5% is the shittiest religion ever, all the members do is insist the other members don't know anything hahahahahaha!

I think if the intro to WuForever was cut in half black man would be MulattoMan

Popa Wu is the wackest of prophets LOL

^^^^^^yeah he is def. the worst religious figure in history.

talkin about did u know that if u turned yourself inside out you would fall out and die.

of course u fuckin faggot

and yeah black man/sunnywinters u need to get off his dick. if u got a GED you would realize theres more to life for a high school dropout. u just have the need to make yourself seem smart because your unemployed and don't have a diploma. just get your diploma then u will realize that playing the wu tang forver intro on repeat when u sleep does not make you smarter.

I dont walk I get carried Giflord's Avatar

you 2 goofballs are clearly draw to magnetic of this subject... yet you dont know why

I'll let u two in on a secret, anything the NGEs say is false and utter bullshit so IGNORE IT. Don't waste so much of your time thinking about it and focus on something else, although I know you don't have much else to do. So let me make a few suggestions:

TSA, try perfecting the art of crop circles, they look cool and god knows you have a lot of corn fields to fuck around with, also try to fuck some inbred white bitch if you still have time left.

Mic Tyson, try photoshopping another pic of Barlog for your sig, I really like the one you have currently but maybe switch em up every other day for freshness, you know like a new pair a nikes everyday

ok now u guys are really fuckin retarded. so ur a NGE and you say not to follow the NGE?

so u basically u made up your own sect of a wu tang religion?

ROFL

i know u aint talkin about niggas havin nothin to do

The ABBOTT

the 5% isnot really a religion

and your not really a highschool graduate

yeah, poppa wu is probably the worst religious figure since Adam Smith.
    He's had a unique appeal to the white and unemployed though

anyone notice that not a fuckin word on the intro to black jesus makes sense.

I hope he didn't mean that if you see human innards you'll die..or worst..if you see your own innards you'll die....

then in the beginning of the anti-GED propaganda he tells ghost that everything exists inside of him

then ghost asks "so you mean to say im made up of all this right here"

and he goes "you're the creator of all this" LOL!

LOL at your religions creation myth being Dennis Coles created the universe ahahahah! fuck.

that shit is mad uninspirational

"cause all these things must happen, they must take place" that's his explaination as to why how Dennis Coles created the universe

LOL what?!

Banned

^^

TSA if your referring to me, I have a high school degree and going to a good college studying economics

and no Tyson, i was referring to you as a poster who truly believes that this is a popa wu "religion". NGE is composed of facts used to better understand yourself and the world around you. there is no faith in anything

I have no beef with anyone its Peace.

Music happens to be a source of teaching, a method to spread the message out. It's what the term "keeping it real" comes from. They know about what they know before they rap then drop the content, its not only them that did it many rappers before them dropped science. the difference with the wu is that they brought it very commercial but didn't want to "refine" their image.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Giflord View Post
    the 9th degree in the 1-14 speaks on it. when gods refer to devils they refer to the negative emotions, and ways and actions, to my understanding it it those things that make devil. yes it is the white man but that is said largely because they are the ones with these devilish ways

as far as equality goes listen to that AfroJazz song with ODB - Strictly Hiphop and hear what ODB says in it, that is the first example that comes to mind
    GILFORD, NEXT TIME GIVE CREDIT (YOU CAN POST HIS BLOG) TO THE PERSON WHO WROTE THAT IDEA. NICE TRY THOUGH.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    GILFORD, NEXT TIME GIVE CREDIT (YOU CAN POST HIS BLOG) TO THE PERSON WHO WROTE THAT IDEA. NICE TRY THOUGH.
    Not trying to steal anyones ideas, there are several sources to that thought. There is a really good blog that I've posted before on some other thread its Allah School Atlantis the dude who posts the builds is Saladin Quanaah' Allah. He's a good dude, his builds have been very insightful. His enlightener EMBLEM also speaks on topics of this nature in his book Da God, particularly in the appendix section.

People on here got pissed off when someone posted 120 (IDK why?) so I refrained from posting these sources too, but its no secret.

It is to these sources that I got to if I wish to become "enlightened". I don't play black jesus on loop all day!!!

Positive Energy Always Corrects Errors
    Last edited by Giflord; 11-18-2008 at 03:37 PM.