[Performed by Dom Pachino]
    [Produced by Dom Pachino]

16: 1st Come 1st Served
    [Performed by Dom Pachino, Crunch Lo, and Shyheim]
    [Produced by Shawneci]

17: Can't Stop Me
    [Performed by Dom Pachino]
    [Produced by ]
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

i was really surprised with this cd the beat's are sick and terrorist comes through with the lyrics

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

damn i gotta grab this asap i saw it n grabbed the 9th prince disc

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Yeah I'mma cop this shit when I get back to Philly next week. I have the Original Prince of new York so I probably won't cop another copy.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

I think Why I know this thread is empty. I just got my copy today and I want to give that shit back already...

yeah its kinda whatever. i don't like his flow on here. i never really listened to him, but it seems like he sounded better in his killarmy days.

I've been planning to do a review but i've not been on the corp much as of late. What I will say now is that it's very disappointing, it starts strong then gets real weak in the middle and picks up at the end and then it's over. I will write up a better review soon at some point.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

i bought it and like a few songs off it...but too much talkin on tracks not flowin. a lot of rappers doing this now, the flow is gone.

Yeah, If I review this right now it will be out of anger, so I'mma wait until like friday morning.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Hahahahaha^

Dom Pacino - Unrealesed is a straight banger...
    Sounds like this isn't.

I said i was going to wait but I think I've had enough listens....

1. Intro

2.That's a Fact
    Ok this is the opening track. The beat is pretty strong on here and Dom Pachino just raps on it. Lyrics aren't all that great on here, But they are good enough to keep the song on. Pretty solid so I won't drag this paragraph any longer. 4/5

3.Shot U Down
    The beat on here by Falling Down is the best part about this song. Even though this sample has been used a couple times, I like what FD did with it especially the hook. Lyrically Dom Pachino isn't good enough, especially the second verse, the quality of his lyrics just dropped. If your into beats you'll bump this one. 4/5

4.Cripple U (Feat. Live Brim & 9th Prince)
    I'm mad disappointed with this joint right here. This is the 2nd reason I bought the album because of the 9th Prince guest spot on here. The Hook is weak, Dom Pachino's verse is mediocre. Live Brim came pretty good on the mic I'll give him his due. 9th Prince's verse was just wack. I definitely wasn't expecting that from him he sounds all over the place and some of the lines are bad "I'm all about Cash Money Like Lil' Wayne" the funny thing about that line is he just dissed that nigga in an interview. Overall This was a wack joint. 2.5/5

5.War Sindrome
    I thought this was gonna be pretty good but what's up with the pauses in the beat? This one sounded serious for a min. but That just kills it for me on this one. On top of that this is nothing special lyrically. I won't drag this one either. 3/5

6.Dig Down (Skit)

7.Without Sticthes
    I peeped the sample on here. This is a dry track though. I can't get through this one. Dom Pachino drops his drug history on this one. The hook is weak on here, this could've been a way better joint. 2.5/5

8.Duck Tape (Feat. Islord)
    Islord is the best part about this track. His style just instantly grabs you. Good to hear from him on this one. They both could've came better on the mic though and on top of that this is a short track, only 2:00. They could've went in some more on here. 3.5/5

9.Paper Paper
    You can tell by the hook that this is going to be a mediocre track. This is another one of them joints that had some good potential to it. I'm not dragging this one out either. 3/5

10.Uglyist Flow
    This is a banger especially in the whip at night. The beat is raw just perfect for the night. This is another one of them joints where you can't really pay attention to the lyrics because they aren't that great, especially the last one. The hook is pretty catchy on here and it has a great sound to it. Pretty solid. 4/5

11.All Right (Skit)

12.King
    This is another instant skip joint. This is too dry to play through the whole thing. If you do listen to this whole joint, it's another one of the street cuts on here. There is nothing about this track to keep you tuned it unfortunately. 2.5/5

13.Can't Find It
    This one is ok. "I Bring the pain like Method in his Old Days" LOL that says alot.Dom Pachino is actually ok on this one, kind of slow but good. I keep this one short. 3.5/5

14.Loving U
    Of course you gotta have your one female track on the album. Most will probably skip, nothing too special about this one, and they got the chimpmunks on the hook. Better luck next time. 2.5/5

15.Fuk Critic's
    That's what Dom Pachino and his boys will probably be saying about me after they read this interview LOL. I could write a whole page about this song, but I'm not even going to do that right now. Just know that I've been pressing skip for the most part. Anyways this an ok track, better than most of the other tracks on here. Fuck a Critic. 3.5/5

16.1st Come 1st Serve (Feta. Shyheim & Crunch Lo)
    I'm feeling this one right here, some serious street shit. Dom Pachino delivers a pretty good verse on here although the hook is lacking. Shyheim is raw with his story telling on here, great to hear from him again, and I've always been a fan of Crunch Lo he definitely came through on here. A pretty solid track. 4/5

17.Can't Stop Me
    This another one of the better joints on here. This one is kind of short for me though, he could've kept going in on here. Beat is pretty great too, I think this one had alot more potential than that was showed on here. 3.5/5

Beats - 3/5
    Lyrics - 2.5/5
    Overall - 2.5/5

I was expecting way more out of this one. The guest spots mad this album look like it was going to be crazy and the lead single (Even though lyrics were alright) was pretty tight. I threw on the album only to be letdown. Damn it. Lyrically this was average, some of the stuff I heard on here was ehhh. Beats were average too. This was one of the main reasons I've stayed away from Dom Pachino albums in the first place. If you pop in Domination then pop in The Arsenal you can hear the difference, even though that album still managed to be good, I bought the Team Napalm album and that was ehhh, so I took a break and I decided to by this one only to be......like damn. It's all good maybe next album. This is pretty Mediocre. ****Overall 2.5/5****
    Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 12-09-2008 at 11:33 PM.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

so basically this album could almost be skippable

That was a generous review Hollow, I wouldn't have been.

You know what I did recently?...I pulled certain joints from all his albums and made a sick ass playlist, I have to say that by doing so he clearly had about two dope albums worth of solidly dope hip hop.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

^^^ out of how many albums??? lol. that's not a good percentage i'm guessing. i've seen how many joints he has out official and otherwise. there's a lot....
    "We Agreed To Send One To Swim From Lost To Found."

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    That was a generous review Hollow, I wouldn't have been.

You know what I did recently?...I pulled certain joints from all his albums and made a sick ass playlist, I have to say that by doing so he clearly had about two dope albums worth of solidly dope hip hop.
    LOL. I was going to give the lyrics a 3. They just are that dry. And with What you did Everything after Domination was mediocre or wack.

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    so basically this album could almost be skippable
    Nigga IT IS skippable.