Well, 2008 was one of the more interesting years on WTC. The site was even dissed on wax. Some brought new things to the site, others rose to notorious status and e-careers have dramatically ended.

The 2007 showing was criticized to be late and stretching over into the holidays making a poor showing. There are plans on promoting this years awards to be Obama-like.

I am going to try and get the special award forum(s) to be on the top of the index and not a gen chat subforum so the people in the audio booth dont complain about the awards.

Saying that the voting might change for some awards. That is, for special forum/ artistic awards the votes will be public so members need to be qualified for their vote to count.

A thought is that there will be a place to campaign for an award with special campaigning rules.

I will need 3 volunteers for these awards. They will help make the actual awards, requirements for it, gathering nominees, and tracking validity of some votes and stuff like that. I somewhat know who they are going to be and they will receive PMs later.

If it really gets hyped there might need journalists to write about the actual awards...somewhat of official reportings and opinions on them. I dont know about that it seemed good as I thought about it yet though it sounds gay as I type it.

Some award battles to consider:

Skampoe and Style are 2 that emerged drastically in 2008 and had sudden departures....will it affect the nominations/voting?

MrsRza is the 2 time "Toni Braxton" Award winner (the name of the award might change) although the (small) known female population percentage doubled on WTC, sexually fustrated males continue to cry that there should be more on a hip-hop forum and its a big sausagefest. will she be able to become victorious in a larger field?

At the 2007 awards, ThaShaolinAssassin got totally snubbed outta the show....can this be his breakout in a multi-award year?

Style dominated the graphics section for a short while but the other artists emerged and stepped up their game, can it be an open field or will The GFX reclaim the title?